Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What was that scene of SW packing IC's stuff!!! -- do not know why I was feeling very uncomfortable - invasion of A's privacy!!-- hope SW gets enlightened enough..
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree Gowri... they shd have show microchip part stuff 🤔
it was awkward ...bad in taste too...😡 

whts was motive show impulsiveness of SW ...IC was right without informing left 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

When I saw that scene my first reaction was  EEWWW🤢

Then I started laughing😆

Somebody still thinks he has rights and his actions were no better than  microchip

She knew that he feels this way about her and that's why she left😆

She knows why he listens to her pays her more attention that's why she has taken up the cause of the woman 
Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
umam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Trying to understand why that scene was required in the first place -- are they bringing  the emotional state of SW on par with Microchip 1 ðŸ˜•
aparnauma thumbnail

Originally posted by: umam

Trying to understand why that scene was required in the first place -- are they bringing  the emotional state of SW on par with Microchip 1 ðŸ˜•

They are not bringing it to that state . It is always at that state only . ðŸ˜›
He never let go of her . She was the reason behind his inability to have a healthy relationship with a grown up adult woman.
It comes out when he stressed out.
UR was not wrong in her accusations . She did sense them but despite the feelings he has not done anything wrong . He won't leave his family but he will not let go of IC either

Microchip was a bit upset but he very well knows that his home is with his mamma.

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GM ðŸ˜†

Yesterday's scene ðŸ¤£.

SW has never been able to rid himself of IC. He measures every female using her as a yardstick.

He loves UR but never let go of IC. That is the sad reality.😉 And IC knows it. 

SH knew it too but took it in his stride because he had absolute full faith in IC and knew that she was over SW lock stock and barrel. But she had ties with BH and he accepted her with those ties. He never tried to break them. Which is why they never had any problems on that score.

Yesterday's scene was IC telling SW, it is time to let go of me and concentrate on UR who is madly in love with you.
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Grr ... Stop making it hilirious scene its Dashing scene u see

anyways lets see what store for today ... Seeing SH frame i feel microchip part 1 will get to know about part 2 soon ...
RTee thumbnail
These days I wish I had a BV book with me. Would have finished it in one sitting. It is getting too interesting😆
aparnauma thumbnail
IC did the comparison in the very beginning the way the two men perceived her and used to wonder why these men had such a different perceptions about her.
Then when he tried to get close to her she pushed him away because he reminded of someone . But as time went by only he remained in her mind and only he holds that place
No comparisons were ever done by her . She loved for himself and her appreciation for him was him alone and not because he was better in comparison but he was way different from someone . 

The other one only if he sees IC in that person he gets drawn to her and then starts comparison when she fails he loses interest but only now he realises the value of relationships so he will work on his relationship without letting go of his obsession.

She was subtly telling him to let go of her.
RTee thumbnail
To her credit, even UR has never tried to come in the way of SW's previous relationships. It is he who is unable to let go of his 1st one.😉 Which is why she told him that she was ok with IC, it was he she was finding difficult to trust😆