Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: aparnauma

So Shastri Sisters is not going off air It is being shifted to evening slot

At this rate BV will continue for a long long time๐Ÿ˜›

for sure ๐Ÿ˜† anyways kind off pace easily it will run 3000 plus
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
shastri sisters is still on..๐Ÿ˜† ok..shifting to another slot is more like - umm we gave u some consolation instead of cancelling u off kinda๐Ÿ˜† and also since SP did that with veera and all..so colors just followed suit..

++++++++++
madhuri and KJo both had bowed out..KJo coz maybe he has to start with ae dil movie shooting..and madhuri no idea..leme scout for something around it๐Ÿ˜†
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blushing

Well if Simar is finalized then no T for sure ... I feel T lost interest or channel politics since MATH SSK getting more tvt than BV

anyways enough of channel family ...

wonder Shamita news true or false ... Btw Madhuri KJo still in JDJ or left Shilpa replace whom

Idea of continuation of BV came fromChannel only and I think the lady from the channel wanted it to continue.
The only reason could be drama shifting to SN.

They keep insisting that BV is the falgship show and the show with which people identify the channel 

But I guess they can't over look the current channel topper.So they may end up giving it to Simar woman
Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
so KJo they are still working out the dates -

manish is offered a bomb to host this season again..but whether he agrees or not is also up in the air..

what is up with remo? he too is out? madhuri is definitely not in this one..

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Madhuri came as guest in DID mom series ...she is more busy with her online dancing school 
Shilpa replace her KJo Remo may be remain with show 

yes BV is imp hence its still running but like u say Aparna can't ignore num one show either...plus it also running 1000 plus so...

MaxMayfield thumbnail
i jsut feel, simar doesnt have the connect as much anandi does..SSK maybe number 1, but simar is not the face of the channel, irrespective of the trps of her show..frankly people dont watch SSK for simar or roli, but the nonsense twists - those twists are the real hero/ heroine there๐Ÿ˜†

whereas, BV is synonymous with anandi..they just go hand and hand..duno if I make sense..but on character popularity comparative basis - anandi wins hands down..
aparnauma thumbnail
I thought KJo was out and Madhuri and Remo are still in.
If Shilpa is a judge they can't have Shamita as a participant
But I think Shilpa did a good job as judge in JDJ Season 1 where Jassi won.
aparnauma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

i jsut feel, simar doesnt have the connect as much anandi does..SSK maybe number 1, but simar is not the face of the channel, irrespective of the trps of her show..frankly people dont watch SSK for simar or roli, but the nonsense twists - those twists are the real hero/ heroine there๐Ÿ˜†

whereas, BV is synonymous with anandi..they just go hand and hand..duno if I make sense..but on character popularity comparative basis - anandi wins hands down..

True - BV and Anandi are actually synonymous with the channel
Anandi as a character is lot more popular.

But this time I guess they have to acknowledge the contribution that show made to the channel.So it is possible that they may give her a chance

True it is either that Kushi or that ghost or that villain who was Ravan now nagin and naag - they are the heros and drivers of the show more than Simar๐Ÿ˜†
MaxMayfield thumbnail
shilpa yeah, she is far better than mads while judging..she has comparatively interesting observations about the performance..mads was wayy too politically correct and most of the times her comments were a simplified and sugar coated repeat of what KJo and Remo said..
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Madhuri full of herself...not arrogant way but yes she was ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
and Guest or Host singing her beauty song is just 

being accomplished dancer she shd have judge better...i feel she don't think anyone else can good as she ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

anyways...lets see