Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Me took mom out we eat chaat... Just hang out ... Roaming around outskirts of city
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
  Nivi . 
           My belated best wishes for the day for you and all here . πŸ˜› πŸ€—

What kids did for you? πŸ˜³
-----------------
  Aditi, So sweet of you ⭐️. 
Edited by anshurg5 - 8 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
All you mothers and daughters out here  belated wishes for Mothers'day.Belated they migght be sincere they are😊
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Anshu: kids made some arts stuff in school. They gave that and insisted on going out on my choice of restaurant for dinner ! 
-------

With all the hungama happening somewhere, decided to watch BV today and saw some conversations of Why, how Anandi left BH.. No comments on those but observed some other things..😳

There were so many things that were different. Anandi looking so pretty.. So does Ganga but a bit loud makeup makeup maybe bcos she is married and Anandi is not. And no heavy jewelry and no ghunghat ? πŸ˜²
DS has changed so much.. Even the sari she was wearing so simple. πŸ‘πŸΌ

This reminded me of a scene of Gehna (played by Neha) and DS.. Were Gehna was rebelling against DS back in the day.. Ad she was living very simple in the outhouse or something..DS Mae such a big deal and told her the importance of the heavy costumes as the beendini of the house and all that..

Also, the rooms are all redone.. I was observing the interiors esp JaGan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Nivi sho sweet kiddo

btw do watch sometime...its fun πŸ˜† u read all comments πŸ˜³   Edited by blushing - 8 years ago
anshurg5 thumbnail

Awww , Nivi your kids are young but very sweet , making day special for you. β­οΈ
----------------
Me far from mother and daughter both so we could use only phone. 

---------------

BV forum is very active now a days . I do miss episodes many times but do not miss forum. πŸ˜†

Btw I may not be agree with all of Anandi's actions and decisions but the way ppl calling her derogatory names , it is unbearable and those ppl do full justice to their feelings and fill rims of pages to express it  . So I made a general rule to skip posts which are really looong.  πŸ˜†

---------
 Yes, there is a change in the make up of ladies in BH . They are more simple now but I think that they could have done better with Anandi. Now her make up and dress is way better from what it was just after leap ( it was horrible then ) but still there is scope of betterment specially with dressing and hair style. 
Edited by anshurg5 - 8 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
So the coming week in IGT seems to be dedicated to all those ex participants of previous editions of their other reality shows.
There is Sana Khan, Sushant Divigikar   then Karan Tacker Siddharth Shukla,,Pritam, Mouni Roy
then who else?πŸ˜•

Did I miss out any one?

So why people are jumping up and down?
First they alleged conspiracy by the channel and then claimed that they are using ex cast members to promote their show

Now they are jumping with joy about the same channel whom they dissed and accused of conspiring against the actor for including him as a participant in a reality show thinking it is a special privilege given only to the favourite actor completely ignoring the fact that all the others included in that segment come under one category.πŸ˜›

-------------------
But in all these celebrity particpants are we going to get any real participants??

Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Quake agsin?
Arti?

Anshu?

Sush?

aparnauma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali_

Quake agsin?

Arti?

Anshu?

Sush?

Another one???

Let me go check the news
anshurg5 thumbnail

Yes Anjali, 
                     Another quake shook us and continued almost a minute , though  it was a mild one. 
 Epicenter must be somewhere else. 
    I was attending a Pooja function in our apartments when I felt tremors . Since I was down with fever from last three days toh first thought it was my imaginations but then others also felt. 

Btw I felt it second time also and asked from the lady sitting next . She said that it must be the effect of voice of lady who was singing. πŸ€£