Originally posted by: RTee

Read it at your own peril...🤣🤢

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/04/04/woman-tea-urainates_n_7003076.html

😲
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

hellos!😛

yeah anshu - read everyone is all praises for piku..looks like trailers are misleading😆 guess the same happened with vicky donor too..i was creeped out with the promos back then too, specially anu kapoor as the doc..and the movie turned out to be pretty good and anu kapoor was amazing in it😆

++++++++++++
aah so wowww! jaya's disproportionate asset case judgement by the sessions court was fullproof with absolutely NO LOOPHOLES, one of the best judgements to have been formulated! HOW DID THAT VERDICT GET OVERTURNED😡😡😡🤢🤬 this definitely cant happen without center's influence..m more pissed off with Modi

to counter that news, they made the home minister say that they will bring dawood to India..which AGAIN WILL NEVERRR HAPPEN..😡

MaxMayfield thumbnail
😆 times change, opinions change..

i remember, how once upon a time, even the smallest of small drops in BV tvts way back, would cause celebrations, from all possible areas..character haters, actress haters, jodi haters..etc etc..and big lectures were given on how trps matter..and online viewing doesnt count..

and how people doubting the shows earning trps for its dubious content couldnt see past the fact that the top 5 deserved to be in top 5 and stuff like that😆

just read something exactly contrary to that somewhere..😉 preferences change, opinions change😆 now trps are not a threshold😛😆

on my part, i never watched a show based on its trp counts😉😆 BV, NBT and MP werent in top 5 - trp earners when i used to watch them without missing an epi..but always reliable and dependable shows for the respective channels..
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RTee

Read it at your own peril...🤣🤢

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/04/04/woman-tea-urainates_n_7003076.html

😲  yak ðŸ¤¢
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

😆 times change, opinions change..

i remember, how once upon a time, even the smallest of small drops in BV tvts way back, would cause celebrations, from all possible areas..character haters, actress haters, jodi haters..etc etc..and big lectures were given on how trps matter..and online viewing doesnt count..

and how people doubting the shows earning trps for its dubious content couldnt see past the fact that the top 5 deserved to be in top 5 and stuff like that😆

just read something exactly contrary to that somewhere..😉 preferences change, opinions change😆 now trps are not a threshold😛😆

on my part, i never watched a show based on its trp counts😉😆 BV, NBT and MP werent in top 5 - trp earners when i used to watch them without missing an epi..but always reliable and dependable shows for the respective channels..

😆
They all are highly intelligent. What do we know😛

I try so hard not to pay attention to the fans of a certain actress and fans of one of the most loved male leads specially the latter one.
If I pay attention to these people I end up bashing one of my favourite characters.

PGs are so paranoind and they trnsfer their paranoia to the subject of their affection too.

When a certain actor is making an appearance in a reality show it is all because they are desperate to use him to promote a show which he is no more a part of.

Don't the indian audience who watch the channel know that the actor's character has ended in the show?

Absolutely no logic😛

Why is it so difficult to accept the fact that however awesome the character is and the jodi is if there is no story people will not be interested in watching.
At one point CS became just like those IF chart toppers which had no TRPs to talk about.

The only reason to watch last year was the beautiful pair with absolutely no story. General audience don't just tune into watch a pair however awesome it is if there is no story.

Now the story has returned and the audience are back 

People claimed that IC without her SH will not find acceptance with the audience how true is it?
It is IC's sad story that is attracting the viewers that shows how much they care for her that is not to say they don't care for her dreamboat of a husband but they love her and they find connect with her.Yes they cry with her and they laugh with her Now their claimes are proving to be baseless and they are frustrated.

Muktchand thumbnail
btw anyone saw IGT promo...Kiran Kher gong banana ðŸ¤ª
dance was   hoping jumping esp he look over excited ðŸ¤” Malaika reaction too ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜†
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blushing

btw anyone saw IGT promo...Kiran Kher gong banana ðŸ¤ª

dance was   hoping jumping esp he look over excited ðŸ¤” Malaika reaction too ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜†

Is there a promo?😕
Oh yes there was a promo but  I didn't catch all the details though😛

I
MaxMayfield thumbnail
umm, we can be brutally honest about someone's appearance somewhere Appy..😈 the channel is in top 2, with all due respect to the actor(s)/ actresses, its pretty clear that the channel doesnt need them.."not the actors" after the character is over..

but yes, in future if there is a demand for a particular face/ requirement for someone to fit into casting of a certain character, it definitely needs them then and will benefit in long run..so who matters more?

but TV actors in India werent and arent really a brand in their own..that is only possible with a movie actor..and heck even the gen next movie actors cannot attain the much coveted "superstar" status..it was a term of era gone by and almost faces extinction with khans being the last three dudes to be called superstars in real sense..

today's audience watches a movie if its good..the presence/ absence of an actor irrespective of content will end at khans, wont stretch for anyone beyond them..no ranbirs, ranveers, sid mals, even my own fav fawad..can gaurantee success just on their name..whereas an HNY or a kick or a ghajini will still break records..

Muktchand thumbnail
yes there was promo ... long one... anyways ðŸ˜†
yes agree with Appy Hiru ...last year abs no story ...just love story without head tail...only chemistry given take was fab between two actor's ...how long it would continue...

now when peeps taunt how IC never shown remembering SH well last year they already clear it zillion times IC love SH only whts point talking abt it again again 

plus story is now abt microchip part 2 too...how IC recall SH when microchip 2 is not around 

RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Helloz
Aditi yet to complete page one of AT.
Need some links,was searching there