Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

||DIVYANKA TRIPATHI/ISHITA-AT#36||JADOO Hain NAASHA Hain|| (Page 86)

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 67450

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shravsss

Originally posted by Nichuss

Originally posted by shravsss



will watch it Ol nichu di...

wow 1000 epsd... :o

watch till RK dies Tongue

aftr his death

the story so pakaaooo b blaahhh


1000 episodes...Ouch


LOL LOL its more than 1000 epsds ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravsss

shravsss IF-Dazzler
shravsss
shravsss

Joined: 07 October 2014
Posts: 2831

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nichuss

Originally posted by shravsss

Originally posted by Nichuss

Originally posted by shravsss



will watch it Ol nichu di...

wow 1000 epsd... :o

watch till RK dies Tongue

aftr his death

the story so pakaaooo b blaahhh


1000 episodes...Ouch


LOL LOL its more than 1000 epsds ROFL ROFL

ShockedShocked...
Im giving up on it... or else my parents will disown me...LOLLOL
tell me the story...Embarrassed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nichuss

shravsss IF-Dazzler
shravsss
shravsss

Joined: 07 October 2014
Posts: 2831

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Snehal di Aap kaha gayi firse...????
Aap mujhe fir kahage main idhar hi thi... aur tum nahi thi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehal21Nichuss

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 67450

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shravsss

Originally posted by Nichuss

Originally posted by shravsss

don't know smileypurring cat emoticon 


http://smileyshack.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/th_shy12.gifpink kitty purring hug emoticonwaiting hand gesture smiley



Its so cute di...
 


my kitty ko... no no touching...

only seeing 

pink kitty purring hug emoticon
 

shollly im already playing with her... so touching her tooLOLLOLLOL...

She is my sweetu now... MY MUSKYEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...




woh sirf meri hae disappointed emoticondisappointed emoticondisappointed emoticon






Evil Smile she will bite u ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PinkRose95shravsssDivianTanz_Divz

Nichuss IF-Addictz
Nichuss
Nichuss

Joined: 11 February 2012
Posts: 67450

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:01am | IP Logged
@shravs
brief story is here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kahiin_to_Hoga#Plot


me goin for lunch...

aftr coming will gv u one link... 

my fav romantic song in show till now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravsss

shravsss IF-Dazzler
shravsss
shravsss

Joined: 07 October 2014
Posts: 2831

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nichuss

Originally posted by shravsss

Originally posted by Nichuss

Originally posted by shravsss

don't know smileypurring cat emoticon 


http://smileyshack.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/th_shy12.gifpink kitty purring hug emoticonwaiting hand gesture smiley



Its so cute di...
 


my kitty ko... no no touching...

only seeing 

pink kitty purring hug emoticon
 

shollly im already playing with her... so touching her tooLOLLOLLOL...

She is my sweetu now... MY MUSKYEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...




woh sirf meri hae disappointed emoticondisappointed emoticondisappointed emoticon



Evil Smile she will bite u ROFL


My MUsky is cutely Chewing me... not biting...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...TongueTongue..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nichuss

shravsss IF-Dazzler
shravsss
shravsss

Joined: 07 October 2014
Posts: 2831

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nichuss

@shravs
brief story is here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kahiin_to_Hoga#Plot


me goin for lunch...

aftr coming will gv u one link... 

my fav romantic song in show till now...


Mujhe khana banana haiCryCry
Snehal21 IF-Sizzlerz
Snehal21
Snehal21

Joined: 16 June 2012
Posts: 15058

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nichuss

Originally posted by shravsss

Originally posted by Snehal21

Nish from where did u get all dz emos...? Link doh Tongue


Mujhe bhi batao nichu di..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

@sneha,shravs

yeh mera bhi emos hae...lols


i have saved in my arcade

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3813914&PID=105956607&#p105956607
Thank you Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nichuss

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ishita and Ruhis secret hideout , says ishita might be pregnent

Author: BunnyObodhro368   Replies: 8   Views: 7045

BunnyObodhro368 8 7045 16 March 2015 at 9:41am by shivangi838
From Ishita assuring Ruhi to now Ruhi assuring Ishita : A Bond so real

2 3 4

Author: stylish_VJ   Replies: 24   Views: 10058

stylish_VJ 24 10058 25 January 2015 at 9:12pm by DivianTanz_Divz
Ishita Ishita Ishita

Author: SAKIVIAM   Replies: 3   Views: 7314

SAKIVIAM 3 7314 06 July 2014 at 10:33am by SAKIVIAM
Many moods of Divyanka (credit Divyanka's page) - PHOTO

2

Author: ronshaan   Replies: 13   Views: 12230

ronshaan 13 12230 03 March 2014 at 5:53am by iamsenadam

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index