Making of "EK VILLAIN!"

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Just spoofing around with the characters! Enjoy or Ignore, as you please! πŸ˜‰

Dedicated to Harini (harinisriram39)... yooo girlie, you asked for it and hope you don't repent it! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Nyonika: Pandit, what are you doing? Are you mad? 😑
Pandit: Nyonika, I am not your worker... You can't order me around... I'll do whatever I want to... πŸ€“
Nyonika: haaahhhaaa πŸ˜†... Do you think you can be a good villain that way? πŸ˜†
Pandit: But Nyonika... I am not a villain.. I've never hurt anyone in my life... I am just a tawdry character but get carried away by my own silly emotions at times... πŸ€“
Nyonika: Pandit, enough about your character definition... You are not important... But I am... And I like playing the villain...😈
Pandit: I thought you have been villainzed by your circumstances...πŸ€“
Nyonika: Pandit, you are just being stupid... I am villain because I like getting the best villain award!πŸ€ͺ
Pandit: You are crazy, Nyonika!!!
Nyonika: Plain evil is very boring... Crazy evil is much more fun...πŸ€ͺ
Pandit: No bother... And I don't think I have the talent to play a villain...πŸ€ͺ
Nyonika: And if you don't play the villain then you will become a victim whose story will be told to the world...πŸ˜†
Pandit: πŸ˜•

Harshad comes in between... 😎
Harshad: Exactly Mrs.M... That's what happened to me... I was waiting and waiting for my story to be told so that I won't be given the "villain" tag... But no... It's not happeneing at all...πŸ₯±
Nyonika: You are a villain but a hero in your own mind, Harshad! πŸ˜‰
Harshad: It's not that much fun to just play a villain without any reasoning behind it... πŸ₯±
Nyonika: Shut up Harshad... Don't spoil my fun... I am trying hard to make a villain out of Pandit... 😑

Pandit: But why me? πŸ˜•πŸ€ͺ
Nyonika: Never mind what I said... Just do what I said... 😑 
Pandit: And can I just smile, smile and smile and still be a villain?! πŸ€ͺ
Nyonika: Yes! And you will not even know that you are the villain.. So just play like you are the nicest guy in the world! πŸ˜†
Pandit: Ok great! Now it really doesn't matter whether I am the villain or the hero... I like this part where I don't get to know what I am until the end... πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Harshad: So, I am not the villain of this story??!! πŸ€ͺ
Nyonika: Whatever...😈
Pandit: Yes.. Whatever it takes... Good guys shouldn't always get the girl!!!🀑

Moral of the story: When you are a guest star on TV shows - you're always the villain!!! And though you are viewed as the most evil villain you almost become a cartoon character when you exit...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank You Thank You Thank You so much for this Poo πŸ€—.  Mikka Nandri.  Dishank would really be happy if he reads this.  He is no literally hating TK character.  

You brought in Harshad also - A Villain but Hero in Mind πŸ˜†.

Awesome post and Thank you once again.  
Senpoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Thank You Thank You Thank You so much for this Poo πŸ€—.  Mikka Nandri.  Dishank would really be happy if he reads this.  He is no literally hating TK character.  

You brought in Harshad also - A Villain but Hero in Mind πŸ˜†.

Awesome post and Thank you once again.  

πŸ€— meendum varuga... πŸ˜ƒ

Not sure about the actor hating his character but the way he keeps on blabbering to Nandu that he didn't want to do this and that... It cracks me up and makes me doubtful whether he intends to be villain or not... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Harshad says that he's changed but people around him are not believing... πŸ˜† villains played by the villain - Nyonika!!! πŸ˜†
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senpoo

πŸ€— meendum varuga... πŸ˜ƒ

Not sure about the actor hating his character but the way he keeps on blabbering to Nandu that he didn't want to do this and that... It cracks me up and makes me doubtful whether he intends to be villain or not... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Harshad says that he's changed but people around him are not believing... πŸ˜† villains played by the villain - Nyonika!!! πŸ˜†

@bold .This πŸ‘
Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is hilarious πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Pandit: And can I just smile, smile and smile and still be a villain?! πŸ€ͺ
Nyonika: Yes! And you will not even know that you are the villain.. So just play like you are the nicest guy in the world! πŸ˜†
Pandit: Ok great! Now it really doesn't matter whether I am the villain or the hero... I like this part where I don't get to know what I am until the end... πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

and the Moral - So true  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Senpoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rutu01

This is hilarious πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Pandit: And can I just smile, smile and smile and still be a villain?! πŸ€ͺ
Nyonika: Yes! And you will not even know that you are the villain.. So just play like you are the nicest guy in the world! πŸ˜†
Pandit: Ok great! Now it really doesn't matter whether I am the villain or the hero... I like this part where I don't get to know what I am until the end... πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

and the Moral - So true  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

You make me laugh with your laughter dose... 🀣🀣
Edited by Senpoo - 8 years ago
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🀣
Awesome,,,
and the moral of the story is the best one πŸ˜†
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3