CVs won't hesitate to take the animosity between Ishveer to any level

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
😲My forum friends...plz don't hate me for saying this...but it's quite obvious the
CVs/Makers are now ready to go to any extent...to show the most pathetic & nearly
irreparable animosity between the two love birds!

WHY? The answer is TRP! This is the crucial criteria that's making them so
ruthless & heartless!
So...I guess & I'm not trying to be too much philosophical...Love & romance has no
meaning in today's world! These show makers are going to bank on animosity...
hostilty...& other ruthless behavior of the leads...to achieve their goal! Kissi bhi hadd tak
jaega!

The way Ishani behaved with Ranveer in the hospital...right after he gained consciousness
...could barely stand on his two feet & nearly crawled to get to her...was utterly
ruthless & insolent! It was nothing like that single bullet that hit him before! Rather...Ishani's extremely harsh words were more like...magazines full of bullets hitting & crippling him!

I feel it's only the beginning of another dirty phase of MU & hate track! So we should all gear
up for atleast another few weeks of taunting & torture! But this time...I think it'll be even worse
than the previous MU of Ranveer! Cause they'll both be totally hostile towards each other!

Now...I'm convinced...no matter how much we rant & rave...strip off the CV's skin with the most
blunt bashing...makes no difference to them! Actually that works more & more towards their
attainment of higher TRP! BTW...this week it's at #3...more inspiring for the makers to bring
us down to our knees...with more pleading!

How can we look forward to anymore of gratifying Ishveer's romantic track after so much
bitterness between the two...have no idea!
Now Ishveer are going to be shown more & more clinging to their current partners...from what
we gather from all the spoilers!

Good news...they decided to unwind the Shanaeyla & Girish track...after our hoard of
criticism & by stalking us! But still the track as a whole...still looks too complicated &
clumped up like the 'Louisianan Jambalaya' soup!

Edited by ytfreak16 - 8 years ago
Yap , I am also thinking same , look at the TRP how it gone up .they might do any thing hope fully won't kill each other like Ram Leela yaar. This two dumbos are capable of any thing😆
Originally posted by Rosh4rose

Yap , I am also thinking same , look at the TRP how it gone up .they might do any thing hope fully won't kill each other like Ram Leela yaar. This two dumbos are capable of any thing😆

😕I almost said the same thing yaar! Don't know where this 'Aashiqui' story to end up!

'Lahu moo lag gaya' dikha diya...toh Ramleela jaisa bhi ho sakta!

Tauba..tauba...hume shubh...shubh bolna chaiye! Lekin jitna shubh..shubh bolta hoon...

utna hi khatarnaak banta ja raha yeh kahani!!

ytfreak16,
I am too dreading the repeat of hate track!! I dont know why so much drama only gets TRPs.. I would not mind drama too if it was at least little bit logical... but nope.. more illogical the better is the mantra for TRPs I think..

You are right, we will see them reaching new depths of insults especially after Ishani was so ruthless to him just after his operation.. he will not forgive her easily and try to hurl as much insults as possible..

😭
yes i even feel shikhar may marry ishani and rv may marry ritika
Originally posted by .chandni.

yes i even feel shikhar may marry ishani and rv may marry ritika

😕Unfortunately...I feel the same!
Originally posted by ytfreak16

😕Unfortunately...I feel the same!
ekta has a very bad reputation of making the leads marry some one else ðŸ˜•
ytfreak, if they keep digging holes to stoop lower and lower, I'm sure they will one fine day find themselves out of the planet amidst of the asteroids, comets and various other things followed by vacuum i.e. no hope for survival. For some reason, though crazy thought, I have a feeling things will not get worse. In Ishani's case, a friend of mine is very mad at her saying how can she act so cruel. I told him that it was necessary for them to make Ranveer believe she hates him. No matter how cruel it was, it was done on purpose.
For Ranveer, I feel it's the history that is repeating itself in many ways. As far as his hatred is concerned I feel somewhere they will not go too low to make his character irredeemable. Even though this track will be Ishani's fight to get him back it might be shown from his point of view. Oh, well. I think I'm not defending them too much. :D
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

ytfreak, if they keep digging holes to stoop lower and lower, I'm sure they will one fine day find themselves out of the planet amidst of the asteroids, comets and various other things followed by vacuum i.e. no hope for survival. For some reason, though crazy thought, I have a feeling things will not get worse. In Ishani's case, a friend of mine is very mad at her saying how can she act so cruel. I told him that it was necessary for them to make Ranveer believe she hates him. No matter how cruel it was, it was done on purpose.
For Ranveer, I feel it's the history that is repeating itself in many ways. As far as his hatred is concerned I feel somewhere they will not go too low to make his character irredeemable. Even though this track will be Ishani's fight to get him back it might be shown from his point of view. Oh, well. I think I'm not defending them too much. :D

😳EH...why one fine day? They already crossed the 'Quiper Belt' & into that vacuum...which
really isn't a void anymore! Cause all their brain matter somehow got transported there...aur
idhaar dhharti par inn sab ka khhopri pura khali...logic naam ki koi element ab inn ki khhopri
mein hai hi nehi! Pyaar mohabbat dikhane wala jasbaat ko toh bhool hi jao!
Edited by ytfreak16 - 8 years ago