Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

AKDHA SS:LOVE YOU JO* EPILOUGE updated on pg 43(5/9/2015) (Page 20)

dharaangel Senior Member
dharaangel
dharaangel

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
******PART-11****** "when are they going to arrive?"asked Moti while serving breakfast. "Ruku said that they will be here,in next five hours."said Sujamal,while keeping his phone aside."Morning bhai,morning bhabi"said Jodha coming from downstairs."Hey,Jodhu.gud mrng and happy b'day baby"said sujamal by hugging her."Bhai,I know I m getting old plz don't remind me".He laughs and says"k,chill.Anyhow what are ur plans for today?".She pouts and says"Bhai, u say where shall I go?I m not getting where to go.I want to spend whole day with them,but I don't know where to take them".Moti smiles at her innocence and says"Well take them for shopping get some new toys,after that take them to their Granny's restaruant have some fun,roam around city and finally go the park where u guys spend your evenings and come back home."Jodha smiles widely and says"Bhabi,ur the best."and hugs her."Woh toh hai akhir biwi kiski hai"said Sujamal raising his collar.Jodha smirks and says"Bhai tareef toh theek hai,but did u remember ur anniversary coming in two days".He smiles sheepishly and looks   at Moti,only to see her giving him death glares.He turns towards Jodha and saw her laughing,he throws an orange towards her,which she catched in time.Just then they heard,whimpering sounds of a little girl.Jodha sighs and says"I think she had     a nightmare again.I will go and see her."Both Sujamal and Moti smiles and nod their head. "Am I doing right Moti?"asked Sujamal.Moti smiles and says"I know,you are worried for Jodha,but trust me this was the descision you have taken for her".He lets out a dreep breath and says"Don't know Moti.All I want is her happiness and I hope everything goes well."*************** Jodha goes into her room and saw her little angel crying.She rushes and took the little girl in her arms and gently swayed.Jodha starts to caress her hair and asks"Kya hua meri angel ko,hmm?"."Angel ko dal laga mamma."said the little girl(imagine in a very cute babyish language).Jodha smiles and says"Mamma haina apne angel ke saath,so no rona ok."The little girl snuggled more into her mother,to find warmth and love.Jodha gently swaying her asks"Will angel come for shopping?".The little girl squeals and answers"Haan mamma,aul hum balbie(barbie)toy buy kalenge,hain na mamma".Jodha laughs and says"Haan,mela baby,aur hum masti bi karenge."Mamma sunny ninni kal laha dekho"said the little with pout.Jodha smiles and turns to other side .******************* "Wow!finally we are in London"said an excited Aamir."And we are going to see our Jodha and our grandchild"said Hamida.All the family members were so excited to meet their Jodha.Of all,Jalal was the one who was more excited,finally after a long wait he was going to meet his love,though he couldn't express his feelings in vocal way,his face was showing his hidden emotions like a open book.Abdul walks with Jalal.He asks"Hey buddy,did u missed London?".Jalal gives a smile and nods his head and answers"But I hate this London."Abdul frowns and asks"Why so?As far as I remember u never wanted to leave London,right?"."Because ,it has hidden my Jodha from me "answered Jalal.Abdul chuckles and asks"K,now just say me truth,how are feeling right now?".Jalal smiles and asks"What do you see on my face?"and turns his face.All he could see was happiness and desperation.Abdul laughs and says"Never even in my dreams ,I thought that you would turn in to Devdas".Jalal glares at him and both of them smiles.Jalal saw his family going all mad.He shakes his head and said"Guys You go to manison.I will come after sometime.""But beta,kyun?"asked a worried Hamida."Mom,I missed London very much,so I want to explore the city once again."said Jalal."But bhai,u might be feeling tired na"asked Mirza.Jalal smiles and say"No,Mirza.I want to go.""Say that you are going to Jodha son,we won't say anything."said his father.Jalal rolls his eyes and takes the keys and leaves."well we should leave now,sujamal will also be coming"said Aamir,with that They all leave for manison .******************* (SCROLL DOWN)...

Edited by dharaangel - 04 June 2015 at 12:08pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

RANANDAarchanaASJAloverLeyla94IgnatiaAkdha11navdeepmehra473Tehzeeb89unknown2592rameshwari11vjctpt378chandgothia...Thendral...GurKaursirat.kaurAbi23Taklemahaya_gorgeousGupta.ShatakshiSweetshruthiaswinmajaRSlovesJADevilicious_ME1357rakshadivyadaya13Geetbaaladeepa111lovesparicuty1997avika444-Kavya_P-

dharaangel Senior Member
dharaangel
dharaangel

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
It was almost evening,Jalal was just remembering his childhood memories and ofcourse he was hoping to see a glimpse of his love.He was tired by now and started to search for a place to sit for a while.There he say a park and went there.He sat on one of the benches and saw that the park had old trees bordering the fields acted like guards,muffling the sounds of busy city around and creating a peaceful heaven like atmosphere.He leaned and closed his eyes and wishpered"JODHA".Then he felt a tug near his legs and saw a cute little girl hopping into his lap.He smiled and pulled the girl into his lap.She swiftly opened his jacket's zip and snuggled closer as if trying to hide from someone.He just wrapped his hands around her.He never felt this much content in the last 2 years.He instantly felt some connection with the little girl.He bent his head to get view of the angel who just awoken a new emotion in him,a fatherly affection.He saw that she had black hair and cute little blue eyes just like him.She held innocence in those sapphire orbs,her bubbly cheeks with little pink and her cute pouty cherry lips and her dimples were cherry on the pie and her cute chin and nose made her as the most beautiful and cutest little girl in the world.He wished that even his baby would be just like this little girl.He smiled and asked in a gentle tone"Hey baby,what's your name?".She looked up and saw someone coming ,she quickly hid again in his arms.Jalal turned to see,who was it.and there he saw a little boy running searching for someone.Jalal got it that these two kids were playing hide and seek,he smiled and hid the little girl by embracing her.The boy passed them.The little girl peeked and found the boy gone,she slowly raised her head and saw a smiling face of Jalal,seeing him smile even she to smiled,for a sec Jalal saw a little Jodha in her.He made her sit comfortably and asked"What's ur name,baby?".She gave a huge smile and said"SHAINA".Jalal repeated the name himself,this was the name he thought to keep for his daughter.Curiousity increased in Jalal.He again asked"Baby,what are u doing here?".She again smiled and said"Shaina,shaan and mumma playing boo-boo"(my neice calls hide and seek as boo-boo ,so I used it here).He was about to ask her about her mother,when the little boy came running towards them calling SHAINA.Jalal saw the boy was just a replica of him when he was a child,the boy was very chubby and had striking blue eyes just like him,his hair was black,he had really small and cute nose.He was wearing a superman printed T-shirt in which he looked extremely cute.He came and held the girls hand and said"Shaina mamma ko pakalna hai,chalo".The girl hopped from Jalal's lap and was about to go, but she stopped and gave a pretty cute kiss on his cheeks.He came out from his thoughts,with the kiss.Jalal saw both the boy and girl and he felt a sudden urge that might be these kids were his children.He saw two of them running to towards the playground.They raced ahead . While running suddenly the boy tripped and was about to fall,but he was pulled by someone.The boy slowly opened his eyes and saw Jalal looking at him with love.He gave a dimpled smile and kissed on Jalal's cheek and said"Thanku".He again along with the girl .Jalal out of curiousity followed them.They towards the fountain and there they shouted"Mamma out."Jalal turned to see the kids running towards a lady,he came from the back of the tree and saw the lady only to get biggest shock of his life.(imagine Ishq hai woh ehsaas bgm).He whisphered "JODHA"... (That's it for today.I know it's boring but still I hope u guys will like it.This update is a treat from myside as my exams are finished.Will send pm's later,right now I m feeling sleepy.)

Edited by dharaangel - 04 June 2015 at 2:21pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

RANANDADivyasiniIshwaryagayuliaamariaathulyaadithyaarchanaASprathyusha123SinghAnjusayangmanisenadja_love-91KChankriamiramiTehzeeb89BlacktulipLeyla94IgnatiaAkdha11navdeepmehra473mahakhan1unknown2592RitikaGarg8chandgothiaPba123mama17Sricharan416vjctpt378ShivaniLuvJA...Thendral...GurKaursirat.kaurRahirameshTaklemaAbi23haya_gorgeousGupta.Shatakshi..Prii1994..SweetshruthiSShreShthAmeeramiss18sireesha76natashathakurerning_w1357rakshadivyadaya13GeetbaalaRSlovesJADevilicious_MEaswinmajalovesparideepa111cuty1997avika444ashajharshu27-Kavya_P-

...Thendral... Senior Member
...Thendral...
...Thendral...

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Awesome chapter i wanted to knw abt jalal feeling here it.goes its superbbb i love ur.writing loved it 
swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Only one comment Super Hit plz continue Big smile
RSlovesJA IF-Rockerz
RSlovesJA
RSlovesJA

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
wow.. u covered jalal memories in one part amazing... eagerly waiting for their meet.. update soon
zakia4 Senior Member
zakia4
zakia4

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
awesome chappy dear update soon.
swetiii IF-Sizzlerz
swetiii
swetiii

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
awsum
update soon
RSlovesJA IF-Rockerz
RSlovesJA
RSlovesJA

Posted: 04 June 2015 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
my guess was right twins baby wow... finally jalal saw jodha after 2 years... pls update soon eagerly waiting.for next chapi 

Go to top