Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wonderful update 
continue soon and pm me pls. 
deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabulous update.
finally ja saw jo n his twins .bt not met with jo.
maan n abdul tease ja.
nd the best part was abdul description about jalal's mood swings .lol..   
really love that part.
ja met sujamal.first ja angrily asked him about hiding jo n their children bt finally cool down as it not of suja also.
maan told ja to met jo to the same resturant where they used to go n he sings there .
nd ja is so excited.
really excited for their encounter

update soon dear .
nd do well in ur xams...
deepa111 thumbnail
fabulous update.
finally ja saw jo n his twins .bt not met with jo.
maan n abdul tease ja.
nd the best part was abdul description about jalal's mood swings .lol..   
really love that part.
ja met sujamal.first ja angrily asked him about hiding jo n their children bt finally cool down as it as not suja fault also.
maan told ja to met jo to the same resturant where they used to go n he sings there .
nd ja is so excited.
really excited for their encounter

update soon dear .
nd do well in ur xams...
lovespari thumbnail
wow aftr sooo mny days u updt dear..
bt it ws soo shrt koi nhi atlest u updt thannk u
thnk u fr updt i ws waitng fr it so desprtly
i relly luv this story . pleas do updt reguraly dhara
nxt updt soon
ahh by the way m nidhi.. silent readr of ur ss.
i cmnt frst tim so m sorry if i sy ny wrd which hurt u.
dharaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
*****Part-13******
      Before Maan could speak,Jalal attacked him with a hug,due to which both of them landed straight on the ground.In a rush of excitement and hapiness Jalal kissed Maan's cheek which some what gave a wrong sign to the people who were watching them.But Abdul and Mirza were lauging hard seeing Maan's expressions when a passer by said"Get a room guys".on other hand Sujamal realised how much Jalal loves his sister."Get off me ,Jalal"Maan said shooing Jalal.Jalal got up and forwarded his hand with a wide smile."Man can't u just control urself see what u have done.Those people were thinking me as gay"Maan scoweld at Jalal."Who said that u r straight?"Jalal said in a lone tone .It took a minute for Maan to understand what jis frnd said,he glared at Jalal and threw his shoe at Jalal who ducked in time."Jalal u r so dead."Maan replied narrowing his eyes.Before they could start another round of banter,Sujamal interupted them and turned towards Jalal and replied"Well her performance starts at 9:00.so I think u should get going orelse u will miss her."Jalal smiled and replied"Thank u so much,for taking care of my family when I m not there and I promise u that I will never let a tear drop from Jodha except happy tears".Both of them chuckled and hugged each other."K,guys I m leaving now but yeah as per our plan u all should be in time at restaraunt.got it."daid Jalal."Aye captain"all three of them said giving a salute.Jalal just shook his head and whisphered"Time to meet you Mrs.Khan"with that he drove to his manison with a wide grin on his face.*********************************** "ahh,open ur mouth"Jodha said forwarding a morsel to Shaan,who just turned his face making a yuck face."yuck mama."with that he ran away from the dining table and hid behind the sofa.Jodha ran behind him while Moti was feeding Shaina,who just ate her food like a good girl and watching the marathon between her brother and mom and was giggling whenever Jodha miss to catch him."Shaan stop baby."Jodha was panting by now running after her lil milkha."No pie,cake cake cake"Shaan said running around the sofa.Jodha was about to catch him but his partner in crime,his lil sis alerted him by squealing"Sunny mama".Jodha looked towards her daughter who was totally enjoying and looked at Moti who was laughing hard.Jodha pouted and slumped on sofa.Shaan who didn't noticed his mother sitting on sofa was still running around the sofa chanting"Cake cake cake". But soon Jodha caught him and forced baby food by doing some helicopter shots.Soon after their supper Jodha took them to room and tried to make them sleep.Listening to their mother's lulaby both the kids soon went into a deep slumber not before kissing their mom's cheek and dad's photo.After checking them Jodha gently kissed on their forehead and ran to shower.Soon she got ready in a simple peach colour t-shirt and a jeans and once again she kissed her angels and went down."Hey Jodhu"Sujamal greeted her."Hey bhai"Jodha hugged him."Going some where?"Sujmal adked."Yeah bhai .I m going to granny's place."she replied with a smile.Sujmal noded his head and said"K,then u should be get going now.It's almost 8:45".Jodha saw her watch and slapped her head and said"K,Bhai see u later."with that she rushed out .Sujmal picked his phone and dialed"Hey,she just started a few min ago,she will be there with in 20 min".After talking to the other person he turned back and saw his wife with a questioning gaze."Whom u r talking to?"Moti asked."Well I m talking to Jalal."sujmal replied."Really"Moti squealed.Sujmal chuckled and said"Yeah.After meeting Jalal and his family I m cent% sure that my descision is correct."I already said u."Moti replied with mock pride.Both of them laughed and hugged each other.*********************************************

On other side,a old lady was giving orders but she stopped when she heard some one calling her"Hey nonna"(hey granny).The old lady turned back and saw the person standing infront of her .Her eyes were filled with happy tears seeing the person after 7yrs."Grande figlio"(grandson)."Missed me"."I missed u alot Jalal."she said hugging him tightly."But where the hell are u all these years?U just send me money that's it.no phone call nothing."she pouted.Jalal chuckled and replied"well u know I kind of went back to India and handled our busines,I got married and setteled."you are married?"she asked beamingly."yeah&even u know her."Jalal replied."Really?"yeah she sings here every saturday."Jalal said while siping his drink."You mean Jodha".she asked to which Jalal noded his head.She gently rubbed his back hugging him back."Can I sing for tonight?"Jalal asked her with smile."U can.,but wait a minute."with that she goes inside and brings a guitar.Seeing it Jalal beams with happiness."Did u remember this?"she asked Jalal.He gently traced on the strings."ok now dear grande figlo,sing that song which u sung when u were leaving to India.That is heart touching."she replied with a smile.with that she got down.*************************************************************************************** "shit I m late."Jodha cursed herself and went inside.She saw the old lady standing near one of the tables and rushed towards her."I am so sorry nonna(granny).The old lady smiles and replies"No worries dear.My grande figlio is going to perform today."U mean that grande figlio,who helped u."Jodha asked her."yeah&now u come with me.sit here and relax cara(dear)."the lady said making Jodha to sit in one of the chairs.Jodha took off her coat and reclined back to get the view of the singer but she couln't see because the crowd in front of her prevented her seeing the stage.soon the lights went off and a bright spotlight fallen on the singer.Jodha tried to see the person but she couldn't becsuse the person was wesring a hat which prevented to see him.Sighing she reclined back,she then a male voice.Jalal gently played the guitar.
{Imagine Enrique Iglesias-Somebody's me}
All the while Jodha was trying to see atleast a glimpse of the singer but couldn't see him sometimes because of the crowd and sometimes his hat covered his face.By the end of the song Jodha saw the singer coming towards her still singing the last tunes and stood in front of her but her total world shook down when the person removed his hat and said"We meet once againMrs.khan."Jalal"was all she could mutter.A tear rolled down her cheek.Even Jalal's.Time had stopped for Jodha,she was just seeing the man whom she loved with all her heart."Jo"Jalal tried to say something but was cut with her hug.She just hugged him and burried her face in his chest &started to cry.Jalal encircled her in his arms and silently cried along with her.Both of them lost the count of time but Jodha came back to her senses when she heard the crowd cheering around them.She raised her head and saw a pair of eyes which held unconditional love for her.But her chain of thoughts were disturbed when she remembered those words"Jalal doesn't love u.He just pity u Jodha.He will always love me."Jodha released herself from his hug and started to run from there.

(Hey guys I know many of u want to kill me.Well I was kind of busy.But still I tried my level best to make it some what interesting but i know it didn't came well.If u like plz give ur valuable likesvand comments.coming to the story I will finish it in nxt 2 parts.after finishing this story I will start to write my other works.PM'S will send later.)

[BR

Edited by dharaangel - 8 years ago
dharaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
*****Part-13(b)*******
            Jodha's p.o.v:"There he stood with all his glory.The love of my life.My first crush,my first and last love.My Jalal.I just stared at him.He looked better than I remember.He looked natural.Time has been good to him.He became one of the top most bussinessman.He was the most handsome man I had ever seen in my life apart from my son.He haddark circles underneath his eyes and worrylines creased on his forehead.Gaze as intense as a laser.I don't know what happened to me,I just couldn't help but hug him .My love for him took all my senses.I buried my head in his rock hard chest and cried.He just hugged me back.I could feel him crying silently.But I realised then I am no one to him.I have no right on him .I remembered Alisha's words.I broke the hug and just ran away from him just like two and half years back,I ran out away from him without seeing his reaction.I stepped into elevator but I heard him calling me"Jo".He quickly took my hand and snd stopped me from pressing the buttons.God, how can he catch me like that fast?"Leave me Jalal.That is good for everyone,just leave me."I said and tried to release my hand from his grip but he hold me tighter than before.He pulled me close to his body and tried to hug me,I tried to fight him but it seemed useless.so I started to hit him.Tired ,I limped and am breathing hard in his chest ,deafeated.Yes,I can't fight him.He stroked my back soothingly trying to calm me.we stood like that for a minute."Leave me alone Jalal.I am no one to you."I said trying to go away from him.He slowly took my chin and raised my head.He locked his eyes with mine and they made imprisoned there.I can't take my eyes away from him.He has these sapphire eyes which hypontised me and made me to held my gaze on him."The thing is you are my wife.You are mine."He said sternly before leaning down and proved it with his rough kiss.Firstly I tried to move my head and break our kiss,but he placed his hand on my back and held me so I can't move when he deepened his kiss and hold me closer to his body.I felt his longing in his kiss but I gasped when when feelings its getting hot and he opened my mouth and tuck in his tuck to mine.Its been so long having a makeout session with him.So when having him before me,who hod me and kiss me like he mean it,make m
e forget with who I am and suddenly I responded to kiss.I could feel him smile whenI respobded .I took deep breath when he released me.He put his forehead to mine and looked at me.His hand which was at my back moved to touch bmy cheeks ."Oh god,why did I allow him?""see"Jalal smirked and gave me a light peck and said"You are mine".I gasped and pushed him away.He took a step back and raised his hands.Slowly I took one step behind away from him and pressed the button .But it didn't opened.I just can't believe it he stoped the elevator.I turned back and glared at him.

JALAL'S P.O.V:"I stared when she's leaving me.I can't believe it.She wants to run away from me.I saw her rushing towards elevator .I called Maan and asked him to stop the elevator for sometime.with that I rushed towards elevator and grabbed her hand .She tried to get away from me .I tried to hug her but she tried to resist me.But I am way more stronger than my lil cat.I hugged her tightly and she gave up and hugged me back after her futile experiments.When she said "Leave me Jalal.I don't belong to you."I my heart was broken into millions of pieces.I wanted to see her eyes when she said those words.I know how much she loves me.But I even know that she was hurt when she said those words.I can the pain in her eyes.I don't know what to say.So I just kissed her and the feel when I touched her lips,she feels right,I always I like her kissing.She tried to protest me but I didn't budged.I poured all my love and longing to her in my kiss.I nibbled her lip to gain entry but my lil kitten didn't allowed me.I couldn't help but smile when she finally gave up and responded to my kiss.sighed I know she wants me as much as I need her in my life.It's not just some kiss but it's like we gave our souls to each other.I felt a bit sad thinking,why couldn't she understand that I m glad to see her?why she's running away from me?I know I acted like a jerk at first but how should I tell her that I had always loved her.and now I need answers.There is no going back ,no place to hide .I want to know the reason why she left me.She has to face me.Slowly I broke the hug.she pushed me back and tried to open the door,but Alas!she can't.I can't help but smirk when she glared at me.I slid down and looked at her ,she's having that cute frown on her face."Aww!How much I missed her."Come and sit Mrs.khan "I patted next to me.She sighed defeatedly and sat next to me but maintained some distance which I covered by pulling her closer to me.I felt happy when she hugged me and placed her head near my heart.I bent my head and gently kissed her hairs.

JODHA'S P.O.V:"I raised my head when Jalal kissed me.our eyes were locked ,I could see longing,hurt,love,sadness in his eyes.We were too focused at looking each other.He pulled me to his chest and again kissed my head.I automatically wrapped my hands around his waist.Everything I felt for him rushed back and I don't know want to end it there.I want him back.I cried my heart out and felt him doing the same."I missed you Jo"he whisphered.I looked up to meet his eyes ."I missed you always Jalal."I murmured .Everything that happened between us came infront of my eyes.I was holding him so tight that I'm afraid he will disappear forever.

JALAL'S P.O.V:"I felt her tightening the grip around my waist."Why did u left me Jo?"I asked her to which she sobbed more and replied"I left you because I love u too much."she said.I hugged her back and asked "If u loved me that much then why couldn't you dicepher my love for you.".Tears areflowing from eyes,all the pain I felt these years is flowing out from my tears."I thought you didn't loved me back then.I thought you still loved Alisha.so I couldn't force you to be in this marriage.For your happiness I left you Jalal"she said sobbing even more."How could u just leave me Jo,U didn't even fight for your love,u just left me all alone.U didn't even said that I am a father to my twinsWhy Jo?Didn't you trust me?."I asked her."I am sorry Jalal"she hugged me."you have no idea how much I cried for you,how much I missed you,how much I cursed myself for not telling my love for you.You know what I was going to propose you the day when you left me.I was so happy when I reached our room but when I saw your letter my entire world just became blank.I was totally broken when I read that you left me.I have been a living corpse without you Jo.My life has no meaning without you.I love you Jo."I said those three words looking in her eyes.

JODHA'S P.O.V:He rested his forehead against me.He said those words which I thought I would never here from him."I love you Jo".His eyes were telling how much he love me.I hugged him and sai"Even I missed you so much Jalal.Even our children missed you so much."I felt him sobbing more."U have no idea Jalal how I felt leaving you.U have no idea how much I wanted you beside me when I pregnant.I missed you when ever I felt all alone.U have no idea how much I cried for you when ever our babies kicked me.I wanted you beside me ,supporting me when I m in labour.I wanted you to be beside me when I heard our son was unable breathe when he was born.I missed you so when I was naming them.I wanted you to be there with our children in their every step.I wanted you to be my side when our daughter asked me where is her dada?I wanted you beside me watching our children grow.I missed our family.But when ever I remembered Alisha's words I die thousands time in a sec Jalal.U don't how I felt thinking that you doesn't love me."He embraced me even more and whisphered
"I love you Jo,with all my life.I had always loved you.I m so sorry for not being with you needed me most.I love you Jo.please be mine.I m not asking u to forget everything but

all I m asking you is to give a chance .A chance to prove my love for you&our children.A chance to prove myself to you.To prove that we are made for each other".After that he again kissed me.But this time the kiss was sweet,slow and promising.A promise for better life ahead.I didn't reply to his quesyion but gave my answer by kissing him back.Before we could deepen our kiss the doors opened and there stood Bhai,Maan,Mirza and Abdul bhai with thete smirks.I hid myself in Jalal's embrace.He smiled and replied back"As much as I want to kiss you now.I even want to see my babies."I smiled at him and we stood up to go,but Jalal lifted me in bridal style and said"I will take you my queen."

[BR

so guys what do you think?I hope u liked this update.To be honest my brain idn't working from yesterday,I just couldn't accept the fact that JA ended.I still remembered the day how I and my cousin fought with our grandpa for watching the show.We used to have those huge grins on our faces when ever we see Rajat and Paridhi.To be honest I am not much serial lover,but this was the first serial which grabbed my attention.We never used to miss a single episode of the show.Even we used to watch the repeats.We even used to watch the show even we are having our semesters.But now what will we do on Monday?It will be so hard for me to settle back.But no worries we can still watch on Zee anmol right.Coming to the point of about leaving the forum,I will not leave this forum and in future will try to give more stories on beloved couple.

~love u all

dhara

Edited by dharaangel - 8 years ago
mamtasingla thumbnail
wen will u update ur other stories dhara
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
fab
loved it
update spooon
vjctpt378 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After so long wait u updated dear luved it...but u forgot to pm me...:-(. ..pls PM me nxt chapter onwards. .n luved emotions of jo n jlb
mamtasingla thumbnail
today is wednesday, when will u update dharani