Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dharaangel

Hey guys,I m so sorry to say that I m going to discontinue my ff we are made for each other and ss khatta meetha which I didn't started still now.But I promise to give a really nice story soon.Once again sorry.

but y dear it was an amazing story...
AngelDara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
waiting for the next chapter update soon
pls pm me
crystalwings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update...not boring at all..waiting to see Jo's reaction when Jalal arrives...pls continue your other stories too...😉
deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really nice update yr.finally jalal nd family going to take bck jo .
so excited for jo's reaction seeing jalal.
jalal behhaving like a majnu 😆 .

bt dhara why r u discontinuing ur both ffs .they r so gud.plz don't stop thm.
Thendral03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome story i loved the over excited jalal he was so sweet nd he was the last one to pack up i loved him nd also sujamal birthday gift its awesome update soon
Magpie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it's not boring...it's amazing
please update soon!!
zakia4 thumbnail
awesome chappy dear please update soon.
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update... loved the bonding of jalal family... angels means twins... jalal wil get another shock... sujamal gift is jalal i guess... update soon dear eagerly waiting 
dharaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
******PART-10****** "No,baby would be like bhabi."No,baby would be like jeeju."No,baby would be like my Jodha."This was the argument happening in between his family,from past one hour.Jalal reclined on his seat and was watching his family's cute fight.He shakes his head and close his eyes.only to get lost in his love's memories.He remebered there first meeting in the airport."He was having a fight with Abdul on his phone,when suddenly some one bumped in,his hands involuntary went around the person's waist to save the person from falling.when he raised his eye's he saw a beautiful face filled with innocence.When she slowly opened her eyes,he was just lost in those hazel eyes.He never felt that spark in his life even with Alisha.He quickly composed himself and said"B careful lady."To which she cutely nodded.After going some distance, he felt an urge to see her one more time,when he turned to see,she was having fight with her frnds.He found it too cute.But his mind controlled his feelings that time."Next time he saw her was in the cafe."That day was really tiring for him,on his mom's insistance he went to his fiance.It was almost 15 min,but there was no sign of his fiance.He was having a really bad head ache,when he turned to look at the entrance,there he saw her coming in,wearing his fav light green salwar.He was just staring at her,he saw her slightly arched eyebrows highlighting her emotions by moving up and down as if looking for someone.He went towards her and asked "MISS.MEHRA".she turned towards him.He saw an unknown emotion in her eyes.she noded her head.He lead her to their table and asked her to order.She was giving her order,he doesn't know when she called him.He was so busy in checking her.Her eyes were hazel one that any one can be mesmerized,with long skinny eyelashes in the colour of mid night that she flicked constantly.Her skin was slightly lighter than olive,with metallic rose coloured tint to her cheeks.Her faultless jet black hair fell loosely over her shoulders into curls.Her lips were like a red rose,dangerous but beautiful.He came in to his senses when she called him.He never felt that embarrasing in his life.He was literally oogling her.He remebered how he asked her formal question to avoid his embarrasment.Yeah,he was a perfect ruiner that day."He lightly chuckles.Next was the day,when he saw her in a traffic jam."He was just returning from his meeting,when he saw a lilttle boy selling roses,a person rudely pushed the boy.Boy got a little injury,that was enough for him.He got down from his car and went there ,only to see her fighting with that guy.He followed her and saw her asking the boy,if he had parents.The boy said he was orphan.He saw tears lining her eyes.She took the boy to her orphanage.That day he found her as a compassionate person.He felt guilty for not telling her, that he wasn't marrying her on his own will.He tried to say that he loves other girl.Everytime he saw a different emotion in her eyes,which made him to stop from saying.No,no his heart stopped him from saying."He wasn't getting how to say her,it was their wedding day.When he saw her descending the steps like a princess.He was again lost in her.Though he felt that this was wrong,he married her with all his heart.While filling sindoor,he saw her eyes asking for assurance of love,without his knowledge he blinked giving her a promise.He was following his heart orders till the end of the wedding.Only to be again controlled by his mind,He was having a very guilty burden on his heart,from which he was relieved on their wedding night.He saw her broken expressions,he didn't dare to stay in the room.Next day when he returned,he saw the room empty,he thought that may be she would've left.He felt his heart tugging at that idea.He simply went downstairs only to see her interacting with his family.That was her first rasoi,where she cooked his fav Gajar ka halwa(right now I m eating it).He simply left from there.After having a tiring day,when he went to kitchen he saw bowl of Gajar ka halwa,he checked his surroundings and started to eat,he never ate that much tasty food.He was relishing,when he heard "If u want I can do,some more.".When he turned ,there he saw her smiling.He left from there.,.Days were passing,his guilt was increasing every sec,he even became rude with her,but she always had that smile which used to melt him.He remebered the day when he lost a deal."When he called his P.A,to get the file.she informed him that Jodha took the file.He called her manytimes,but she never lifted.Time for deal was completed,he lost it to his biggest rival.He was highly infuriated with her.All were waiting for her.When she came and stood infront of the family,her mother slapped her hard,even though she didn't spilled the beans.She was totally broken when her mother cursed her being her mother.That was the time when Mirza and Abdul disclosed,that the company was bankrupt. He was shocked beyond anything.(SCROLL DOWN) Edited by dharaangel - 8 years ago
dharaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
When he went to his bedroom,he saw Mirza confronting her,he heard her saying"He is my husband and he has every right to scold me."He saw her shocked when Mirza said"Who bhabi?Who doesn't even accept u as his wife?"All she could say was "Mirza...".He felt ashamed of himself.When he went to his room,he saw the room empty.He searched entire house,he went on terace he found someone crying,only to see her.He felt someone stabbing his heart.He saw her talking to her dad's photo.He never saw someone so innocent.Later that night when he thought to apologise.He saw her already slept.He wasn't able to sleep,whole night he kept staring her innocent face.He saw her sleeping uncomfortable in couch.He went to her& saw bruise on her cheek.He applied cream on her bruise & lifted & laid gently on the bed.Due to movements,she opened her eyes.He saw pain in her eyes.He immediately apologised her& extended his hand for her frndship.With out thinking for a sec she forgave him with that sweet smile of her.From that day everything changed .He became so cheerful,he became old Jalal.The akwardness in their relationship was slowly fading.He learnt the real Jodha,who was cheerful,bubbly and naughty.Days passed he became totally dependent on Jodha.He just can't find a thing with out her help.He came to know that she is totally anti to short dresses.He remebered when all of them went for shopping.Salima and Rukaiyya were trying different dresses,but she stood aside.He still found it funny when Rukaiyya said that"Jiju,Jo ko dresses select karna nahi aata.Jab America mein tha,mein aur salima hi iski shopping karthe the aur madam hume chodke kisi book shop jakar atleast 20
books kareed ke ati thiaur show aisi karti thi ki koi war jeet ke ayi thi.When he turned to see her,truly he found her in a books store.He came to know that Jodha doesn't like wearing short dresses.He still remebered how she made faces when Rukaiya & salima showed her short dresses.& how she draw a line using a pen above her ankles when salima asked her how much length should be her dress.Seeing her clumsiness,he bought a black maxi,which she wore with out any tantrums.That was the day,when he felt something hot for her.He saw their photos & videos of college.Where he found her so simple & studious.He saw a video where she was literally breaking bones of a guy,when Mirza asked her.she said that she was a black belt in karate.He came to know that she was a football player,he always thought girls very rarely like football,but here she was a pro.He found that she never went for a date &never once drunk.He remembered the day when he gave dare to drink.She didn't accepted,but after some time she agreed.Before having her firstshot,she called her mom & said SORRY"he found it so cute.After having 6 shots ,she became so uncontrolable,he himself was heavily drunk,don't how they ended in one of the rooms &ended in became soulmates.He still remebered what happened on that,how he confessed that he had feelings for her & how she confessed her love for him.He became so happy & made her his own in every senses,next day when he came to his senses he remebered what happened.Honsetly he never regretted it but felt as if he was cheating her.Again his guilt took over him & again he became distant to her.How he wished to console her but his mind never let him to.When her mother died,he just couldn't see her breaking .He became her pillar of strength.Before that he used to be dependent on her,but after that incident she totally became dependent on him. Without his knowledge he came so close to her.He remebered how much they usedto love each other's presence.How they used to drench in rain,how they used to enjoy playing pranks with each other.How they used to feel sexual tension when they are so close.How sometimes he used to loose his self control around her and ended up kissing .He remebered the days how much he used to control himself not saying his feelings.He used enjoy her attention,even he used to fight with others,telling"EVEN I NEED MY WIFE".He remebers how he used to stare at her with dreamy smile like a love sick puppy.He remebered how he used to test her to know his effect on her,though everytime he used to pass with flying colours.He remebered how much broken he was when he found that she left him.How he used to cry for her.How madly he used to search for her,and atlast he found her.He is going to meet his love of his life & his lil angel."All the while a small smile was playing on his lips.When he opened his eyes,he saw his family watching him with smirks on their faces.He blushed."OMG!C who is blushing?"said Abdul with a sly smile.Jalal just gave a fake glare to him."Oh hello,bhai we are not that much dumb,thatwe can't differentiate b/w a fake &real glare."said Mirza.He again blushed."Oh my my,seriously my khadoos son is blushing,this 8th wonder"said an amused Amir."Arey Jiju,tell us what will u do when u meet Jo?"asked Salima.He just gave his trademark smirk.(that's it.)Edited by dharaangel - 8 years ago