Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thendral03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i love it diπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  bt it was mre emotional bt its wonderful ur a best writer β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
his mood swings πŸ˜†πŸ˜† god 
can u pm me also next time 
Edited by ...Thendral... - 8 years ago
Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update..πŸ˜ƒdiary helped him a lot..
Wow..Jodha has written all her feelings and wishes in the diary..very emotional..
Eagerly waiting for the next update
Update soon.
Savi.23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow..awesome chapter..plz update sooon..eagerly waiting..
swriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice dear awesome chapter plz update soon
crystalwings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the update, Ja going to bring his family home :)
😊
dharaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys,I m so sorry to say that I m going to discontinue my ff we are made for each other and ss khatta meetha which I didn't started still now.But I promise to give a really nice story soon.Once again sorry.Edited by dharaangel - 8 years ago
dharaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
    .*****PART-9*****   He rushed to his room and started to jump like a teenager who was in love."I just can't wait to see you Jo.I missed u so so much,now all I want is,to spend rest of my life with you and our baby"he sighs and goes to bathroom.After having a quick shower,he goes towards his ward robe and starts to throw all his clothes on bed.,he was'nt getting what to wear.He sighs and calls his mom"Mom,if you don't mind can you come to my room?".Not getting any response he rushes towards dining table."Mom,where are?From past 15 min I was calling you,plz just come and help me in packing my things."said an over excited man.But he didn't observed the expressions of the people around him.His dad cleared his throat and said"Son,first you go and wear your trousers,u see it's a bit u know what it's embarrasing."He looked down and noticed that he was just wearing a shirt and still has a towel around his waist.He gave a sheepish smile and saw his mom glaring at him,his dad trying hard not to laugh,Mirza and Abdul standing there closing their wives eyes,giving him a go away you freak look. HE quickly ran to his room and again yelled for his mom.All of them were laughing seeing him so clumsy.Hamida shakes her head and goes to his room,only to get shocked seeing the mess he had created in just 10 min."Jalal,what is this?Look what you have done to room."said Hamida in a anger tone.Jalal goes to her and said"Mom,don't freak,I will clear all this mess but first let me choosing my clothes plz.".This was surely a shock for H amida,that Mr.clean has done all this."Jalal,are you fine,u never behaved like this before,"said a worried Hamida."Mom,I m fine.Im just excited to meet Jodha and my baby."Hamida smiles and signals him to give his clothes,while packing she asks"Jalal,even I wish to come along with you.Even I want to see Jodha and my grand child,mana mat karna plz."she asks him with puppy eyes.He chuckles seeing his mom's antics,he goes to her and hugs her and asks"Mom,I don't have any problem ,if u wisg u can come."She gives a beaming smile and says"I Know mera beta,mujhe mana nahi,karega.That's why I already packed my stuff.""Mom,u r acting like a kid u know."Hamida pouts and say"Why not when you are acting like a love sick puppy,why can't I?"He holds his ears"ok,meri maa.lo sorry".From no where Mirza barges in to his room and says"Wah,maa bete ka sketch toh dekho.They are planning to leave us behind and will meet my bhabi."."Oye,what's your problem haan?"asks Jalal."Bhai even we are also coming with u,u just can't leave us behind.It's not fair."said Mirza with a pout."Yeah,Jiju .U just can't leave us.even we want to meet Jo.plz takes us also na.plz.."asks both Rukaiyya and Salima.Even his dad comes and asks"Mujhe bi jaana hai,".He smiles and shakes his head and says"Guys I know this is your plan.so now stop acting and go and pack your stuff.we will be leaving soon.Mirza laughs and says"In that case,u are the one late.we already packed our stuff and just waiting to execute our plan."Jalal rolls his eyes and says"Well planning guys,if everything is over can we go now."Who stopped you from going,you are the one who is dragging "said his dad.With this all the family members leaves him.He gently caresses the photo and say"We are coming Jaan."*********************************** "Well,I saw her last in study.I think she must have slept there itself.come let's go."With that they tiptoed in to studyroom."Blast...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U".the lady who was sleeping jerked from her sleep and saw her brother and bhabi."Bhai u scared me "said the lady."Oh,in that case sorry behena.But u know I m dying to eat ur cake.plz cut it fast na".She sighs and cuts the cake.and forwards the piece,but her brother brings it near her mouth and says"Hey its your day Jo.U should've the first piece."Jodha smiles and forwards the nxt piece and asks"Ok,now where are my gifts?"Moti gives her a gift and says"This one is from myside.Hope u will like it."Jodha quickly unwraps the gift paper and smiles"Bhabi,this was so beautiful,my fav colour saree.Aww...thnk u so much bhabi.U are the best."Jodha clears her throat and asks"Where is my present bhai?"Sujamal smiles and say"You know Jodhu,actually it takes time for getting your gift."She raises her brow and asks"Why so?"Just wait,sis.It will come by tmrw.and I m sure you will love it more."She hugs sujamal and says"I don't need anything bhai,I've you guys,that is enough for me.""Ahan,no crying Jodhu."said Moti hugging her.Jodha smiles and says"Bhai,I m going to take off from work for few days,I want to spend some time with my angels."Sujamal bows his head and says"Jo hukum Raj kumari."She smiles and leaves to her room.There she opens a box and takes a photo and says"I MISS U JALAL".She wipes her tears and lay down on her bed ,and smiles looking sideways.(That's it for today.Will update tmrw.I know it's boring.but still I hope u guys will like it.)Edited by dharaangel - 8 years ago
aswinmaja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update continue soon eagerly waiting for that pm me thanks for pm
1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome i loved this update
sujamal gift is jalal to his sis na... lovely gift ...
 plz update next part soon