Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savi.23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: dharaangel

NOTE:Guys I have decided to change this ts as ss.Bahuth saare ideas araha hai,that's why.

wow..good idea..coninue soon..
Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely lovely update..
Good that u r making it ss
Continue soon and thanks for d pm.
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
cute update dr
update sooon
dharaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
    *****PART-4*****    His heart thumped at the thought of reading nxt pages,knowing what happened after that..."No, I don't have any courage to read the nxt pages."He took a deep breath and said"I should read it,I want to know how Jodha felt,after all I was the one,who was wrong."and turned nxt page. "Hey diary,u know what ?today I m finally married to Jalal.Kitna khush tha mein,I thought that all my dreams were going to become true,Mera pyaar mujhe milne wala tha...Haan tha...but I was so wrong.Apni kushi mein, I just forgot to think whether ,we can both manage our relationship...and I was just thinking about myself,I never even thought how he felt.I know it is very difficult...Kya kya nahi soch dala mein but now.. Everything is shattered...he loves someone else..kitna lucky hai ,wo jise duniya ke sabse pyaare person ke saath,uske pyaar mila".His eyes got misty."No,Jo,lucky wo nahi main hoon...bcz I got u as my wife."at that moment he wanted nothing but to take away all her pain;all he could think was, how broken she must have felt...He flipped nxt pages ,when again he saw something written."I know wo pareshaan hai,dukhi hai aur is relation ko lekar bilkul bi khush nahi hai..but I have to change everything.And now it's my responsibility to keep him happy.For that I can do anything for that,I can bear anything for him,even his Hatred"Again he found the passages he managed to read before..how rude he was to her...each and every part poured out her pain and it hurt him even further..He didn't knew what to think even,she had sacrificed her happiness all for his sake..Bear all his anger,rude words everything just so that he can be happy...He felt ashamed of himself,how selfish he'd been to her..He vowed to make up for all that he'd done to her... For all the pain he inflicted on her all times he hurt her...He turned nxt pages,and started to read."Oh no,everything went wrong...In my anger ,I don't know what I have done..Don't how Jalal felt..Damn jiske aankhon mein apneliye pyaar dekhna chatha hun,aaj uni ki aankho mein nafrat dekha,Damn Jo.what am I thinking!What can I do,mere bardasht ki bi had hai,itni buri insaan hu kya?aakhir yeh sab mein uni keliye hi toh kar raha hun...but how should I explain him..he's not even ready to listen me.Sab meri mistake hain,I should have said him before.Kanah, plz ab aur nafrat paida mat karna unke dil mein,"Seeing the date he knew,it was the day when he lost a tender for the first time.,what a shock it was...and now that he thought of it,it wasn't her fault,If she wouldn't be there then the company would have faced alot of loss... He remebered her saying to Mirza"He is my husband Mirza,he has all rights to shout at me."and he remembered how Mirza disclosed the fact,that the company is bankrupt.He really pushed her to brink,testing her patience..but still she controlled her self..she never crossed her line...she kept silent when her mom slapped her infront of every one.But she never spilled the beans..and this was really turning point,he now felt that it was ok,that it happened ,it turned out to b the start of their beautiful relationship...their frndship..."Finally Jalal came to know the truth,he gave me my fav stuffed bunny.and more suprising was,he himself extended his hand for my frndship,and I just couldn't loose atleast this chance.I'm so happy today,I promise that from today I will not do anything with out telling him."Jalal smiled at these words..he indeed kept his promise by giving a stuffed toy to her everyday..he then remembered how he decided to start trying telling jokes to her to make her smile.and he was quite satisified with his attempts.The diary was indeed a window to her heart.He was amazed to know how much she didn't shared..so many things she never said.and he never bothered to understand...but not any more..A Strong gush of wind fluttered the pages and his eyes fell on another day... (Kuch socha nahi tha aage,so that's it for today.Hope u guys like it .I know chota update hai,but plz adjust with it.Will send pm's later.) Edited by dharaangel - 8 years ago
dharaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
    *****PART-5*****    A strong gush of wind fluttered the pages and his eyes fell on another day..."Everything has changed,we are frnds now,no bf.Our comfort levels with each other increased.I never imagined Jalal would b such a pain,omg!He's is such a prankster.He was opening up a bit,he even shared his relation with Alisha,his gf.Ok ,I accept it that I felt jealous,but I just want to spend atleast aday with him in such way.Don't give up Jo,may b one day he will fall for u.I don't know why,but I m feeling that may b dad was right.That one person's love in a relation can change other one.I pray,ki woh din jaldi aaye."A tear rolled down from his eye,Yes indeed they were golden days of their relation.He turned to read nxt page."Hey diary,u know what?Today was my first Karvachauth,kitna khayal rakhta hai Jalal mera..aur jab husband wala style mein usne kaha"Take care Jo"hayye ab kya kahoon...I was actually feeling very tired,but I don't know when I became unconscious,all I could remember was,when I opened my eyes,I saw him there with teary eyes.He was shouting on everyone for not taking care of me.I can keep thousand karvachauth's,If he will b there with me all time.I just love him so much."He exhaled thinking about that day,the news of her being unconscious shook him..How scared he was..now he thought of it,may be Abdul was right,he didn't realise it but he was falling in love or was already in love with her at that time..only thing was he himself didn't realized it..He turned nxt pages,& realized that they actually shared everything a married couple do,they used to laugh,fight,share everything emotionally.He still used to think at that time whether he felt same feeling with Alisha,everytime his heart used to say a big no,but always his brain won.He turned some more pages,"Aaj itna self control mujhe kabi nahi karna pada..JK was in his swim wear & need I say what I felt...He has the most perfect abs ,I have ever seen & when he took me in his arms when I slipped,all my focus was on not to think about the obvious.Damn!I would've lost myself then &there and only god knows how badly I wanted to kiss him...& do lot more...huhh and that is not enough he was right nxt to me,sleeping soundly & all I could do was just watch him.. Kab khatam hogi yeh dooriyaan?He smiled,he knew what she was thinking that day...he saw that look in her eyes...He wondered,if he's feeling that way now,he could imagine what she'd have felt then...He turned nxt page"Wow,u know what diary?My both langoors are in love with my Bhai and BIL.I felt so happy that we r going to b a family now.yeah family.I never dreamt,that marrying Jalal,would give such a adorable family.Mom,dad ,Mirza & Abdul bhai.I have always felt alone without anyone during childhood,but I m experiencing how it would be,all thanks to Jalal,my Jaan."He know how much his family loved her &they almost need her for every single thing.Yes,she has been a daughter to his parents more than a DIL,she was Mirza's bf,she was Abdul's cute sister.He still remebered how Abdul used to fight for her.With a smile he turned nxt pages."Hey,diary.I don't whether to b happy or sad.Yesterday we went to Abdul bhaiyya's party,first time we went as a husband &wife rather than strangers.I came to know that,he was a brilliant dancer.All started with that stupid boys r gr8 no girls r gr8,don't know how much we drank and how we ended up in one of the rooms.When,I opened my eyes in the morning,What I saw was Jalal opening his eyes & the shock was we both were lying close to each other,what came nxt was biggest shock of our lives,we were naked,& the picture came clear that we consummated our marriage.I can say by his look,that he was regretting it,& he was thinking it was a mistake,no big mistake..How can he think like that,Damn it.I m his wife for god sake,he has alrights on me,then why is he regretting it..Kanaha I just felt to die that moment.But,I m happy that I lost my virginity to the man I love most."He remebered that day,how he avoided her."Don't know ,how she might have felt that day"he sighed and continued read ."Jk was avoiding me as much as possible,and it's really hurting.I don't know what to do.Was it my mistake,that we have done it,it all happened with out our knowledge.&on top of it mum was not feeling well."He remebered how much she used to cry & how much tensed she was regarding her mom's health."Mum left me diary.U know ,she left me all alone in this world.She lied to me that she will b there for me when ever I need her,but she broke her promise.I Know she loves dad more than me,Why did she left me.she was the one I had from the begining,then how could she.I know U don't like tears in my eyes,u want me as ur brave devil haina mum.But I can't .I know u r gr8 Mrs.Tara Mehra.But how can u just leave me.Now u have left me say hi 2 dad.U Know what mum,I Miss u guys."He remebered, how broken she was,If he wouldn't b there she would've probably broken completely.(interval hain guys.) Edited by dharaangel - 8 years ago
mamtasingla thumbnail
l loved it dhara
hope frnship takes interesting turn in their lives😉😉
continue soon
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update... innocent jodha continue soon
Geetbaala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dhara..
Continue soon.
crystalwings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
what a nice update ...Jo's personality and the grace in which she handles her married life, knowing her husbands heart is bound elsewhere ...totally awesome👏
Sricharan416 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow, wonderful update 
really loved it 👏
i can feel Jo's pain😭, u penned it very well 
update soon and thank you for the pm.