Nach Baliye 7

Rashami Desai opens up on her miscarriage on Nach Baliye - Page 3

Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mepharm

All drama...their jodi reeks fake ness...sorry to say but they are trying too hard to prove all is well...won't be surprised if they separate soon...

Another convenient alliance is that sana ahe Her bf😆...it's so evident they are together just for the show...but it's okay atleast they don't try to hard

Exactly... Sana and her baliye! Its clearly visible they r just a couple Fr nach baliye  .😆
And nandish and rashmi r trying too hard to show themselves as a happily married couple. Totally agree with u.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: style14

More unnecessary drama on Nach.

Her Miscarriage during
Jhalak(2012) has nothing to do with her lie on Nach Baliye.
Its sad how
people are using their personal life to gain sympathy.
This show is turning into a daily soap.
</div>
<div>

agree with you its 2015 years have past after her miscarrige
if anyone else was in her place no one had started to talk about their miscarrige to hurt themselves
she is very clever she can make judges fool to get sympathy
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think she should be excused...yes she did a mistake...but not a huge one...and we don't know the reason behind it...may be she was bound by contract..may be producers were well informed of it...and may be she saw many harsh comments on social medias about this issue and may be she broke down and expressed her feelings that if she would have been unprofessional than she wouldn't have continued for jdj...if she had to gain sympathy with her misscourage then she would have done that in jdj..

rashmi is a very good dancer and i think we should forgive her now
2_addicted thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rosy94

she should not have lied, Firstly, they telecasted their proposal on news channel. Then married twice. Then news came that Rashmi has accused Nandish of physical voilence. Then suddenly comes the news of their getting back together and coming in KKK.😕

Then using such a private incident of her life to gain sympathy???? 
If she was pregnant, why she participated in jhalak? Was a reality show more important than her child for her?👎🏼 What she wanna show by doing all this? That she was so commited to Jhalak that she didnt care about her child? 😡 But Nach is not so important so I a am ok if i skip a few episodes and do a drama of injury?
Other celebs are fools staying in the nach house, practicing and then participating in the other activities??
There are people who have compromised on other important work. Shakti Arora who is doing a daily soap and nach simultaneously. 
And other celebs also. They also must have let quite a few opportunities to go from their hands in order to be a part Nach. ANd on the other hand Rashmi is faking an injury to take part in other event.. Such a shame!!!
I just dont like her!! She should have been eliminated there and then. Its unfair on the part of other contestants! Even Priety was against letting Rashmi and Nandish continue but Ekta is hell bound on making reality shows also daily melodramic show.👎🏼

I don't know what you know about pregnancy but doctor's actually encourage expecting mothers to stay active and fit throughout their pregnancy. If she did indeed have a miscarriage, which I'm skeptical about it was probably due to other stressors and not the show.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If she was pregnant why did she participate on JDJ!

it's all fake story to gain sympathy
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: tanvismile

If she was pregnant why did she participate on JDJ!

it's all fake story to gain sympathy

Totally agree with you