Nach Baliye 7

Rashami Desai opens up on her miscarriage on Nach Baliye - Page 2

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Why Is she doing all this?
She is really a very good  dancer she doesn't need to gain sympathy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Natkat

Understood that going through a miscarriage in ones life is not a easy thing. But to be fair why bring it up in this show and make that a reason to be excused. what she did was wrong she faked injury to go to LA and she brings up the older story to stay on. That is not fair.

Totally agree with you
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: style14

More unnecessary drama on Nach. 

Her Miscarriage during Jhalak(2012) has nothing to do with her lie on Nach Baliye.
Its sad how people are using their personal life to gain sympathy. 
This show is turning into a daily soap.

Agree
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Siddhi_

That was in that show, though. Fact remains that they still cheated here, and it's no reason to be excused really

Very true
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rosy94

she should not have lied, Firstly, they telecasted their proposal on news channel. Then married twice. Then news came that Rashmi has accused Nandish of physical voilence. Then suddenly comes the news of their getting back together and coming in KKK.😕

Then using such a private incident of her life to gain sympathy???? 
If she was pregnant, why she participated in jhalak? Was a reality show more important than her child for her?👎🏼 What she wanna show by doing all this? That she was so commited to Jhalak that she didnt care about her child? 😡 But Nach is not so important so I a am ok if i skip a few episodes and do a drama of injury?
Other celebs are fools staying in the nach house, practicing and then participating in the other activities??
There are people who have compromised on other important work. Shakti Arora who is doing a daily soap and nach simultaneously. 
And other celebs also. They also must have let quite a few opportunities to go from their hands in order to be a part Nach. ANd on the other hand Rashmi is faking an injury to take part in other event.. Such a shame!!!
I just dont like her!! She should have been eliminated there and then. Its unfair on the part of other contestants! Even Priety was against letting Rashmi and Nandish continue but Ekta is hell bound on making reality shows also daily melodramic show.👎🏼

Totally agree dear
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I found Rashmi-Nandish cute in the first episode, but as I started watching Daily Punchnama I felt that they sometimes tried to do some extra drama.. 🤔 And now after this, my dislike has increased 😳
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All drama...their jodi reeks fake ness...sorry to say but they are trying too hard to prove all is well...won't be surprised if they separate soon...
Another convenient alliance is that sana ahe Her bf😆...it's so evident they are together just for the show...but it's okay atleast they don't try to hard
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mepharm

All drama...their jodi reeks fake ness...sorry to say but they are trying too hard to prove all is well...won't be surprised if they separate soon...

Another convenient alliance is that sana ahe Her bf😆...it's so evident they are together just for the show...but it's okay atleast they don't try to hard

True😆

merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=viji2111]Why Is she doing all this?
She is really a very good  dancer she doesn't need to gain sympathy.
[/QUOTE)
she has been told..she is a fab dancer..n if she complained of ankle injury doctor wud hv seen n understood. N she wud be told to tk rest in nach house only..why wud she be sent outside?..
Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: merryface

Actually they didn't send her out. Rashmi asked for a leave on the basis of "fake" ankle injury and then nakul mehta posted pic of his disha and rashmi with caption performing in LA. so its a fact she performed in LA. When the truth came out she  erself accepted that. But the fact still remains the same. What was the point of bringing 2012 miscarriage incident in 2015 reality show. Only reason can b to gain sympathy by shedding buckets of tears. And to add to it why at all did a pregnant woman participate in such a tough dance reality show?

Everybody knows she is a fabulous dancer but here the question is that are other contestants fool?? A guy is doing a daily soap and a reality show together. Its unfair on the other's part to leave rashmi without punishment.
Anyways all the best to rashmi and nandish.