Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

NAUC going offair.. IMP must read

Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello! hope you all are fine๐Ÿ˜Š iam sorry to scare you with the title but yes there are rumour going around that Nisha aur uski cousins may go off air on mid of may. NAUC story is quite refreshing & i know there are many viewership but still TRP's didnt increase because many of  you are  watch the show online. with starplus cancelling NAUC repeats and no nominations for SPA who knows they may pull it off air. but the channel will reconsider if TRP's increase

How to Increase trps?

• Please watch nisha aur uski cousins only at 8:30pm, avoid watching it online
  • while watching donot change the channel during adds. ads only add trps, if u change even for 1 sec trps donot count.
  • watch NAUC everyday.
CVS also checks forums so we shhould also increase forum rank.
  • If any one posting IF article or videos (making post) please post only the link of the article or video (Especially IF Once)  because viewership adds points.
  • while commenting on the articles or videos of IF mention full name like Mishkat Varma, Aneri Vajani,Taher Shabbir. that will only increase the actress profile points
  • and also hit the stars in the article. 
  • while loging in to IF there is something called chaska meter hit those stars whenever you log in to IF 
  • And also keep commenting on the actor/ actress profiles mentioning full names like  Mishkat Varma, Aneri Vajani,Taher Shabbir. I think you can comment twice a day.
  • Make as many topics as possible in a day & also comment on the posts.
Commenting on article can be done twice a day so keep commenting on the the IF articles.

I hope i dint miss out anything. apart from whatever fandom we belong to we are cousins. we love the show & we all know that NAUC story is refreshing atleast the show should run another year right so please follow whatever ive told iam sure NAUC  deserves to be NO.1 show  right? will you all do it? for cousins & for NAUC? & do spread this word everywhere
Edited by ..preethi.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great post PRI.
Will definitely follow this.
Nauc shouldn't end
Will do everything on my part. for it
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
U gave a scare pree...:p

But we dont contribute to TRP pree, its just the 40,000 houses on basis of which TRP are measured, and it represents sample size to population.
So irrespectively doesnt matter.

NAUC going off air is almost evident (even SP aint replying) but what we can do at max is once news is final...is request to provide extension even if by change in time slot...Time slot of 6 is free and that too without any competition.
-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Preee I love you for this ๐Ÿ˜‰
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post pri!!!
NAUC will not go offair soo soon
.LiveLaughLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fab post, preethi! Will try to follow all of them... Won't let our NAUC end so soon. Thanks! โญ๏ธ
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very useful post Pri..!!!! ๐Ÿ‘
Will try to follow your points..
niki2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ummmh๐Ÿค—
I'll definitely do my part well to stop nauc going off air...
cutivenika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
nauc wont  go off as we all will watch the show on 8:30.
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post pri! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ But plz add the most important point - Mail and Tweet Star Plus! Because everything else is indirect... Only if their inboxes are filled with msgs regarding NAUC they will actually take it seriously! Esp the subject line is important in mails.
Mail id: [email protected]