Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: x..MereMahiyaa_

Great update

Thank you siham...
VijjuShrenu_MB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

PART 5

None of them expected that they would end up again meeting each other. To say they both are shocked would definately be an understatement. Bountiful  emotions were running through their heads and hearts which they both were findin difficult to comprehend. What is it? Donno... but one thing is for sure that, it is definately an unpleasant surprise. Is it really a surprise? After all that happened to him and his family...No, definately not...

She was still in the temple...drowning in her thoughts...her life used to beautiful with her ayi and baba...but it turned  worst after her ayi left but she and her baba managed and learned to live without her ayi, the strongest pillar of her small house.

In a family (small or big) a men is supposed to be "Head of the family", only cuz his women(Ardangini) is behind him and its always a women who sacrifies everything for the sake of her family...tears started streaming down her cheeks on its own accord.

She for once glanced at sreerama chandra murthi...as if silently catechizing him that why he is playing such a cheap prank with her. But she failed to realise that its all written in her fate before hand, and no is responsible for ones fate...

She came to "Ramalayam"...Thinkin that he would understand her misery and pain... Cuz he is the only god among all the gods and goddess, who has endured a lot since the day he has born. But why he has endured every thing silently...even when he was not at mistake... Well, there is a story behind his birth and he was born only to endure (Lord vishnu has a commination and he was born in Ram avatar for the very same reason). He(Lord Sreeram) too knows that it was all written in his fate and no one can change... ones fate even the lord Brahma himself.

He closed his eyes to take a little nap...but as soon as he closed his eyes...images of her crying face came infront of his eyes...He suddenly opened his eyes to wipe her image out of his sight...He recollected previous day events...He did hurted her, accused her...he felt guilty...no this feeling is beyond guilty. His chest felt heavy with mixed emotions...He went towads the mirror and stood infront of it...He was not the same shlok agnihotri...The shlok agnihotri he is seeing right now...and the shlok agnihotri he knew is completely different...he cannot deny the fact that she changed him from beast to human.

He always used to fight with his friends, thinking...happiness lies in hurting others...But she taught him that real happiness lies in making others happy...she taught him that...when you love someone with your whole heart...the very same unconditional love would return to you...in one way or the other...yes she was right...he loved her...and she too loved him unconditionally...knowning that he is not good at all...

But at the same time he felt that she cheated on him...by hiding the truth that she is handicapped...why she has too do that...can't she believe him enough??...he moved towards the drawer and opened a bunch of papers...all papers are filled with their chat content...He made a photo copy of their chat...thinking that he would blackmail her wen she rejects him and his love...when she figure outs that he is not good...but it all turned out to be different...

What he thought...and what all happended...he felt some thing wet on his cheeks. He is weeping...He is unable to forget her...Who thought that a rich brat...like him would cry for a middle class girl like Aastha Kirloskar...He never thought that his life would put him in such a miserable situation...He don't know what to name this feeling...this love..."ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON"...

Its a simple yet complicated theory...Every person atleast for once in their life has to go through worst phase...life won't leaves anyone...neither rich nor poor...it shows it's true colors for everyone...by throwing difficult challenges in our lives...either innocent or not...it won't matters to it...It's work is to put hurdles and obstacles in our lives and to laugh at us seeing us struggling...It all depends on us...whether to face them and stand strong...or to give up on our lives and fall week...Ball will always be in our court...we need to decide it...

"Her ayi started workin in a rich house as a maid to earn dinero...Without caring her baba's warnings...its been one month since her ayi working in that rich house...and finally the day arrived to collect her monthly payment...Aastha still remembered...how her ayi came home that day...with disheveled clothes and hair. As soon as she came home she hugged her baba tight and blurted the whole thing that happened with her...

That the so called rich and high profile person...misbehaved with her ayi and asked her to satisfy him on his bed...Avdhoot don't know what to do and how to console his wife...He want to slap her tight in the first place for neglecting his warnings...but he is not a man to raise his hand on his woman...he consoled her and stopped her from working in that rich house...and this time kalindi accepted what avdhoot said with no if's and but's...

But what followed the next day turn their lives upside down...At that instance Little did aastha and her baba know that her ayi would take such a drastic step and would sacrifice her whole life for her education...Aastha closed her eyes tightly...wen that particular memory crossed her mind...she still feels that she is responsible for her ayi's demise..."

She forget her motto by which she came here...she was craving for this place...from many years...she was happy that she finally reached the place for which she was desiderating...But she can clearly see the disgust and hatred in those rage filled eyes...Realisation dawned on her...wen she recollected wat she blurted a few minutes ago...she can't undo the things and now she very well know wat was about to come...so she was preparing for that wreck...which she caused to his family..."DADA" she mumbled...he clenched his fist when he heard that...Yes he is her brother...her uterine brother...

Note post : scroll down

To Be Continued...

Edited by VijjuShrenu_MB - 8 years ago
VijjuShrenu_MB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Note:

Hello Dearies I want to end this story ASAP...but the more im trying to end the story the more my stupid mind is creating of this story...so don't blame me...blame my idiot mind...But i can assure you guys unlike our CV's i will give good ending to this story...wanna kick me, no problem im ready for that😉

And a news to share with you all...Two days before i got a call from my college...its from my HOD SIR...i started shivering when i saw the caller ID..thinking why did he called me after 1 year..With the same trembling hands i attended the call...My sir said that Vijaya lakshmi some came to college ma...asking for all your details regarding your character, attitude and all...i was already shivering and this revelation is added to my nervosness...then i simply asked...who are they sir?? then my sir said that...they are some govt officers came to enquire about you...i really donno whats happening...and i was completely in a different zone..and i really don't have any idea how i gave final touches to my previous vm...

And yesterday i got a call from the same officers...saying my name has been shortlisted for job...i donno whats happening...but i was on cloud nine hearing the news...it's my dream job...it is the job behind which i almost wasted 1 complete year after my graduation...i donno when the joining date is but they said that most probably i may join by this month ending...

Im really happy guys...that finally my all efforts gave some nice fruit in the form of this job...and all thanks to god and my parents...Actually its a good thing...im feeling low since i've heard the news of our show goin offair...and through this i can distract my mind to some extent...

And im working on my other stories too and one last Vm simultaneously...Yeah im happy...i finally achieved it...

You people can now congratulate me...and if possible do keep in your prayers...love you all🤗

Edited by VijjuShrenu_MB - 8 years ago
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VijjuShrenu_MB

Note:

Hello Dearies a news to share with you all...i got a job...my dream job...its govt job...yesterday i got a call from govt office saying my name has been shortlisted for job...i donno wen the joining date is but they said that most probably i may join by this month ending...

Im really happy guys...that finally my all efforts gave some nice fruit in the form of job...this is the job behind which i almost wasted 1 complete year...and all thanks to god and my parents...

You people can now congratulate me...and if possible do keep in your prayers...love you all🤗

Edited by sathuraj - 8 years ago
sathuraj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VijjuShrenu_MB

Note:

Hello Dearies a news to share with you all...i got a job...my dream job...its govt job...yesterday i got a call from govt office saying my name has been shortlisted for job...i donno wen the joining date is but they said that most probably i may join by this month ending...

Im really happy guys...that finally my all efforts gave some nice fruit in the form of job...this is the job behind which i almost wasted 1 complete year...and all thanks to god and my parents...

sathuraj thumbnail
maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the ausum update vijju😃
U very beautifuly has described all the emotions of character😊
Shlok is now thinking about his behaviour😕 astha is thinking about her mom and its painful memory😭
OMG😲 anjali is avadhoot's sister😕 to late for her to take back her own words it is just like arrow😕
What happened to kalindi?? 😕U left us hanging😉
Update soon😃
Thanks for the pm 😃CONGRATS VIJJU 🥳my sis😃
All the best👍🏼
🤗
Edited by maitydeblina - 8 years ago
archanarajan96 thumbnail
So anjali is avdoot's sis...wht hpnd to kalindi? So many emotions in 1 chapter.realy lvd it dr.pls update soon nd cntnue pm me
Sandy198 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats... indeed an awesome news . Good luck.