chalaaa baundi . thank you karuna😃

thanks for commenting karuna😃

every time you comment in telugu i was like

you're touching my heart🤗
VijjuShrenu_MB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: vj3072

Like mother Like son...both are so rude...why are u ending the story so fast? 2 more chapter 😭

thanks for commenting vijji😊.

actually i thought to make this story as three shots but it didn't turned 

out as i expected so im thinking to end by giving two more chapters😊

VijjuShrenu_MB thumbnail
Originally posted by: SahriShrAvi

i am loving it @Prince_mb 👏👏 so hooked .. its utterly different concept and very GENUINE 👏

Bravo ... and i am loving the way you write ...👍🏼

y are you ending it ..in next 2 chaps??? 😒 

THANKS FOR YOUR APPRECIATION SAHRI😃.

It means a lot to me seriously😊

IM Glad that you're loving my story🤗

Its a three shot dear😊.

but im already done by updating three chapters and the story has 

not completed yet😕. so im thinking to end this story by giving two more chapters😊
VijjuShrenu_MB thumbnail
Originally posted by: charanyaaj

wen vl u updt nxt part???

after two days saru😊
VijjuShrenu_MB thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja186

oh thank u ya
na comment meeku santosham iste ade chlm naku

meedi chala pedda manasu andi😆

mee comment naku epudaina santhoshanistundi dear😉
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prince_mb

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">after two days saru😊</font>

ok viji waiting...
VijjuShrenu_MB thumbnail
Originally posted by: charanyaaj

ok viji waiting...

gud girl😊😉
VijjuShrenu_MB thumbnail

PART 4

She was in the temple lost in her own thoughts. She stood infront of lord "sree rama chandra murthi" statuette and kept her heart in front of him in silent prayer.

The priest did archana and offered the consecrated water(theertham) and consecrated food(prasad/prasadam) to her. She took the blessings from priests by touching his feet and sat near a pillar and kept her crutches beside her.

Before coming to temple she did told her baba that she would reach home as soon as the pooja completes. But now wen she was done with her pooja, she don't feel like going home. The reason is simple, she want some peace, and wer would she get that other than temple. Temple gives the peace which nothing else can...

He was in his house doing pooja in the mandir. She came with full of irascibility and stood at the doorway. "Hello" she screamed on top of her lungs, but no voice came from inside. She without thinking any further went inside the house and stood behind him.

Excuse me, she called out for him but there was no response. "Hello" she again called out his name. But its again the same. Are you aastha's baba? No response. Are you dormant? She screamed her lungs out, without realising that he was engrossed in worshipping the lord. There is a sayin that when a person immerses in worship, he/she doesn't have any clue about the surroundings, even the doomsday approached.

Like your daughter, are you deaf too? I think this house is a almshouse for physical handicaps she said oblivious to the fact that whatever she blurted had reached his snake like ears. Few minutes later, something hitted her nostrils, fragnance of dhoopsticks. That is when she realised that he is in pooja.

Oh so people like you even worship the god too? Thats why i abhor middle class family. They first commits mistakes, and then to reparation of their dirty deeds they pray to god. What did a middle class family sabotaged your's? He said without turning. She felt something familiar with that male voice... Oh so you can hear? Ofcourse miss i can hear. Con you now appraise me in what way a middlle class family sabotaged you? Your daughter, do you have any freaking idea about what your daughter doing behind your back.

My daughter? Yes your daughter, she didn't have any manners and ethos. Didn't you teach her any etiquettes? Do you know what your daughter did? She trapped my son, made him fall for her. Then broked his heart into million pieces. Who broke whose heart miss? My daughter loved your son with all her heart, but its your son who broke my innocent daughters heart. Seriously your son has an obdurate heart which is incapable to love.

How dare you to speak such filth about my son? So you know everything about this. Why im i not surprised? Middle class family men are enunch. They use their wifes and adult daughters to earn dinero. Where is your wife? If my guess is not wrong you would've send your wife with other man to warm up his bed so that she can earn money. And you're just amazing you've given good lessons to your daughter on "how to trap a rich kid". If you want your daughter to do the same to earn dinero, search someone but don't drag my son into this. He is a good person she said.

"Her life used to be soo beautiful. Only she, her ayi and her baba. Her ayi is a homemaker and her baba is a normal employee, who works under a officer for monthly 4000\- INR. Her baba's salary is sufficient for nothing. So her ayi used to stitch clothes of the chawl's people. In short its was a poor family but a happy family.

Both her ayi, baba's wish is to afford their daughter with good education in a good english medium school. Aastha still remembered, when her ayi,baba took her to a big private school to get her admission in that school. It was the first time she came to school. Its very huge. The school management first conducted aptitude test then took aastha's interview. She answered all the questions of the interviewer.

The school management send aastha out of the office and called her parents inside and appraised that the girl is talented and they are ready to allocate a seat for their daughter, but in return they asked to pay 15000\- INR as a donation. Eyes popped out of their heads when they heard Fifteen thousand rupees. For a poor family like them, it is difficult to meet their daily basic necessities, then how can they afford 15000\- for education. Avdhoot already started calculating, aastha's yearly school fees is equal to his 4months salary.

They said that they can't afford such a huge money as they are very poor. But the school management said that, they can't do anything regarding this and its their wish whether to join their daughter or not.

They both came out and looked at aastha's face, she is very happy and smiling to herself. She probably was thinking that she is going to study in this school. If they spend all the income in her education, then wat will they eat and how would they survive. but they can't even ignore their princess happiness. Both avdhoot and kalindi exchanged glances and went inside the office room.

Both got inside the office, and started to beg infront of the management. Kalindi fell on her knees and even touched the principal feet, but no mercy shown on them. They both begged and begged and begged and finally gave up and got of the room. They both did lied to aastha that she got an admission in the same school...

They reached home and started thinking for sources on how to get aastha's admission in the same school. They saw aastha's enthusiasm, she already started to appraise her friends that she is going to study in a big school. They both want to tell aastha that she didn't got any admission in that school, but they don't have the heart to see the tears in their daughter's beautiful eyes either.

At that time aastha don't have any slightest idea that something was cooking in her ayi's mind and her ayi is going to sacrifice her whole life for the sake of her education and her future... "

She is shouting like a mad, inculpated him by making derogatory remarks. She is accusing him in such a filth language that even blood starts to ooze from a lifeless statue. Avdhoot is listening to each and every word that she is spitting out. He clenched his jaw and fist and is trying to hold on his iracund. The only thing which is stoping him to give her left and right is, that she is a women. And his ethos is not permitting him to answer her in her own way. She did termed him as a liasion, and adviced him to send his daughter to a brothel, so that she don't have to struggle to trap the rick kids like her son and can earn money without struggling. "ENOUGH" he screamed on top of his voice. All his patience came to an end when she spoke abt his daughter. Which father would stay silent when someone speaks such a filth about his daughter.

He turned his face towards her to give an earful, to show the difference b/w a middle class family and a rich family. To give her some peace of his mind. To make her taste her own medicine. But wat he saw and what she saw made them stood rooted to the place where they both were standin and the day stood still for both of them. None of them xpected that they would end up meeting again after ample of years. But fate did brought them again face-face on the same platform, And that too in the worst circumstances like this.

To be continued...  

Edited by prince_mb - 8 years ago
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Awesome update.
Waiting for next.
Tfd pm.
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ohho viji beautiful update. waiting fr next update..
Thanks fr the pm