Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: quirky_senorita

@viju...is this two shot?

no yar... three shot😉
VijjuShrenu_MB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

PART 3(A)

In agnihotri manshion, she was pacing back and forth in frustration. She thought shlok has changed, but no..., today she again saw the glimpse of old shlok, the sadist and a phsyco whom she used to abhor... with her entire being.

What happened to him that he changed again? Who changed him again? Did he had any altercation in his amity? Too many questions in her mind which were constantly distrubing her. She want answers to all her questions ASAP.

She wants to catechize shlok regarding his changed behaviour, but she don't wanna risk by waking a lion in him. She thought abt the source from wer she would get answers to her questions. Yes his allies. She knew how all his friends were..stupid, rowdy and mulish just like her son. The only sensible is siddharth among the whole group.

She took her mobile out and was kinda hesitating whether to call him or not. But nothing seemed more important to her at that moment than getting answers to her questions. She threw away all her hesitation into the gutter and dialed his num.

He saw the caller id and surprised as to why she was calling him and that too at this hour. He kept all his thoughts aside and attended the call. He greeted anjali and she too wished him back. She just said "sid plz cum home its urgent" and disconnected the call.

10mins later sid reluctantly reached AM. He stood at the doorway, and saw anjali sitting  on the sofa in living room thinking deeply aboout something.

"He recollected the events that happened 1month before. He still remembered how he got humilated in the same place for loving her daughter sayin that he was behind her daughter's money. Omg how all rich mom's nd dad's forget that, a man won't stay in his/her's daughter's place but will stay at his place after the wedlock. It may be a hut, cottage or a small single room, but that will be their palace if understanding and trust really exists b/w two lovers . Soo sick with rich people.

He did no mistake. He is neither a theif nor a liasion. He is good in all the ways and will give that love to her daughter which a rich people like her will unrequited. But the thing she gave him is that she made her goons to beat the hell out of him which he can't unrequited.

His only mistake is that, he was born into a middle class family and the major problem for lovers in this damn society is damn caste. Why and who discovered this caste? Who born first? The man or the caste? The man born first not the caste. Then from wer did this ghost "caste" came from? Well someone who is suffering from indigestion has discovered this "CASTE" (i assume).

From that day she stopped jyothi from goin to college. She house-arrested her. When jyothi catechized about the same... that why she is doing this with her own flesh and blood, she slapped her tight sayin she brought a black mark and marred her family's reputation and caged her in her room. Making her confined to the 4 walls of her room may be it was her bilious to implement such a sordid plan on her own daughter. She warned him that if she spot him in the precinct,then she would doom him and his family by goons. She thought that when she enlarge the distance b/w jyosid, they would forget each other and jyothi will marry the one whom she choose for her. But she failed to realise that "DISTANCE MAKES HEART GREW FONDER"   

That very same day he vowed not to step into this house again, but fate once again made him stand in the same place, wer is feeling suffocated. Though the door kept opened he still knocked on the door. 

Anjali saw him "sid get in" she said. No aunty im fine here. It would be great cachet, if you appraise me the reason for your call said by looking into her eyes though he was standing a few feet away from her. She looked at him intently.

"Middle class family though lacks dinero, but won't lacks in self respect. That is only thing which matters to them the most. More than their lives. That is their dinero, that is their appitude, that is their strenght, the day they lost it they were equal to a corpse. Money once lost can earned again but self respect once lost can't be earned. They believe in that principle and that is the only thing which appertains to them".

Having no other option she went to sid nd slowly started the conversation. She first explained the havoc that shlok has created in his room and then catechize the reason behind his behoviour. Sid explained the whole incident that took place this evening. How they met each other in face book, proposed each other via  fb, how she had changed him from rowdy to a human with her messages. Every single thing he had explained to her...

By the time sid ended explaining the whole story, Anjali was burning with rage. "What? Shlok got into this situation cuz of a lame girl. How can she cheat on my boy? How dare she to do that? Cuz of that bitch my son has again turned into rowdy. If she wants to love, she has to fall for someone of her kind, may be blind, deaf, dumb or may be a lame like her. But out of all these, she choose my son. A perfect man for an imperfect woman. May be she is behind my son's money. I'll teach her a lesson. I'll make her to pay for breaking my son's heart. I'll show her the place, where she exaclty belongs to" She said all these in a single breath and concluded every thing by her own.

Sid got perplexed by hearing her words. "how can you say that aunty? How can you forget that its aastha who changed him from a noman to human. You're only thinking about shlok. but its shlok shlok who humilated aastha infront of all our friends. Shut up sid, just shut your mouth she screamed her lungs out.

She took her mobile and dialed some numbers "i want aastha kirloskar entire details now with in two minutes" she said and disconnected the call. Exactly 1min 30sec later she received a call from the same num which she dialed few sec back. She attended the call and note the address of aastha.

She moved towards the parking lot and was abt to get into the car but sid stopped her "Aunty a small advice... plz don't do any such thing for which you regret later". She looked at him "Mr.Siddharth shinde im in no situation to receive advices from a middle class person like you and moreover those who plays with my childerns heart, they have to pay for that very badly. Once you had, now its aastha's turn" she said and drove to aastha's house.

To be Continued... 

VijjuShrenu_MB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Note : This story is not meant to hurt anybody's feelings in any way. I just want to pen down something different. To share my thoughts regarding the sufferings of physically handicapped and the sufferings of middle class family in this so called society. I just wanna convey that "failures are part of our lives. They were stepping stones towards success. If we face a failure, we shd not give up instead we need to keep trying on it till we reach our target "Success" and the more we fail... the more strong we becum. I hope you guys understands this and underpins me😊.    

Secondly Guys i thought that i would end this story in three chapters😲 but it seems like it would take two more chapters to end😕. So guys plz do pardon me and bear me for two more chapters😭. Its a preety humble request😊. Thank you dearies😊 love you all 🤗

Subhashiniiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well written
Anjali is so stubborn ...Her piont of views totally diffrent 😕
hmm another head ache is coming for Astha
sid is cool lover boy..hope he change somehow Shlol's mind

maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful update😃
ausum update👏
So now anjali is a typical rich,conservative ,orthodox mother😡for her society matters everything😡 rather than her childrens happiness😕 
Sid loves jyothi,but anjali seperated them😡
Now she wanted to know the reason of shlok's change of behaviour???but when she knows she is going to confront astha😕
I hope astha's father should be present😕that he can give proper answer to this sought of people😡
I hope anjali should get some sense that due to astha only shlok is alive😕
But i doubt they are made of different kind of thing😡 
Seriously.middle class family or handicapped all are human being  right😕 everybody has equal right in happiness,But some people does not understand😡For them society matters everything😕
I think with time people views are changing😊Hope this sought opinion also changed😊
Waiting for ur updateupdate soon😃🤗
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maitydeblina

Thanks for the beautiful update😃

ausum update👏
So now anjali is a typical rich,conservative ,orthodox mother😡for her society matters everything😡 rather than her childrens happiness😕
Sid loves jyothi,but anjali seperated them😡
Now she wanted to know the reason of shlok's change of behaviour???but when she knows she is going to confront astha😕
I hope astha's father should be present😕that he can give proper answer to this sought of people😡
I hope anjali should get some sense that due to astha only shlok is alive😕
But i doubt they are made of different kind of thing😡
Seriously.middle class family or handicapped all are human being right😕 everybody has equal right in happiness,But some people does not understand😡For them society matters everything😕
I think with time people views are changing😊Hope this sought opinion also changed😊
Waiting for ur updateupdate soon😃🤗

debbie..society doesn't change even a single bit...though the thoughts of people slightly change still we face lots of problems..

right for education we talk..society or government has framed policy..but in real no such thing folllowed...

er..

So the society feels he doesn't deserve a normal way to study..

Thats why I say hypocrite society...

Edited by dv19 - 8 years ago
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful story!
I read all the chapters...
Y anjali s so stubborn? i thk now avdhoot vl tell the reason behind the accident...
waiting fr next part.
Thanks fr the pm...
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Viju I just wanna say marvelous update.
And please after so much of pain and humiliation for astha.
Don't let her forgive the agnihotris soon.
They need to beg for her forgiveness and earn it...
Eagerly waiting for next part.
Tfd pm.
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb update Vijji 👍🏼.
Like mother like son 😡 Anjali is so blind with her wealth that she can't see anything beyond that n insult ppl Shlok just like her 😡. Sid love Shlok sis Jyothi but Anjali also insult Sid n wen threat him to break JoSid relation evil women she's 😈. Now when she need Sid help she call him n get all onto n now she's going to insult n threat Astha too for her useless rowdy son 😡. This 2 mother-son going to pay big time for all their misdeed they deserve it.
Thanks for PM dear n waiting for next part don't worry take as many parts as u want to give this story a proper ending will live to read your writing 😃.