Originally posted by: coolhi1988

welcum😊😊
already waiting 4 next part...

😊
VijjuShrenu_MB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

PART 2

He was now in his room. Got into Breaking every thing, shattering all the costly articles made out of glass using a hockey bat. The whole room is hurly-burly. He opened his fb, twitter, all social accounts and deleted all her accounts from his accounts. He frustatingly casted his mobile onto the wall which is shattered into pieces. In stood in front of the mirror "I HATE YOU AASTHA" he said and shattered the mirror with a vase. Anjali came upstairs hearing the shattering noises. She noticed the state of the room, every thing broken here and there. Shlok what is this? Wat got into you? She yelled. Mom just leave me alone he said and closed the door on her face.

She reached home and changed to fresh clothes after having shower. She glanced at the wall clock. It's striking 6, her baba didn't returned yet. She laid on her bed and closed her eyes to get some sleep.

"She got discharged from the hospital after 2 weeks from that accident. Doctors strictly advised her not to walk for 6 months as they operated her leg by implanting a cement rod and the rod in her leg will be removed only after 8 or 10 months. But she being a bolshie didn't listen to anybody's orders and started walking after 2monts of her operation. She even posted her resume at all the employement websites.

One day all of the sudden she got a call from top MNC asking her to attend for an interview as her resume has been shortlisted. Her happiness new no bounds that finally her dream to work for MNC is going to come true. She started preparing for interview. Even her baba was happy for her.

The next day she went to attend the interview, but the recruiters rejected even before taking her intterview saying that "they can't risk their company's future by recruiting a lame person". She tried her best to convince them by explaining the whole incident that how the accident happened and she even tried to assure them that she'll walk after removing the rod from her leg. She cried infront of them, begged them by folding her hands. But recruiters are recruiters, they are monarch's, everybody should listen them. They won't listen to anybody. Tired she gave up finally. Crestfallen she moved out of the cabin empty-handed.

On the way to home she sat on a street bench and started recollecting the events that changed her life. Why people are like this. Will they do the same thing if they find their sister or mother in her place. She glanced at the certifates in her hands started weeping. The only thing which is eating her up is that they rejected her even before taking her interview, didn't even bothered to check her certificates, her grades. My certificates has no value now she mumbled to herself. How and why society verdicts a person's capability only by considering their physical disability but not considering their talent and their dedication and zeal. She felt like dying, she don't want to live anymore in this cruel world among this insensitive people. She cried her heart out.

Few hours passed, she was still sitting on the street bench crying. She took out a blade from her bag a put that blade on her wrist. One strike it's done aastha she said to herself. She conjured the courage and was about to cut her wrist but the phone call distrubed her. Her baba's call it is. She soon wiped her tears and attended the call. She tried not to show her weakness but it was the only complicated thing for her at that moment.

She explained the whole thing to her baba. How she faced rejection even before taking her interview. Her baba consoled her saying "Rejection Is The First Step To Selection". Every great personality had rejected once including "Amitab Bhachan". But today he has fans every where across the world. He was now called as a "LIVING LEGEND". After getting the much needed solace from her baba words, she disconnected the call.

She started recollecting all the inspiration stories that she read once. Yes 1980, HDFC bank has rejected ambani's loan application, but now he was planning to buy the same bank. Mother Teresa with bupkis in her hand came to calcutta and founded "missionaries of charity". Narendra Modi used to sell tea once but now he is the PM of india. KCR born into a poor family, experienced poverty. failed in SSC but now he is the ruler of whole Telangana state. Sachin tendulkar failed in SSC but succeed in playing and earned huge no.of fans all over india. Helen keller was the first triple hanicapped person to pursue graduation. Yes she now changed her view and opinion.

She got up on her feet with the help of crutches. Yes aastha you can do it. You're just handicapped not triple handidapped. When helen keller do worders being triple hanicapped why can't you. You still have one leg and two hands with you aastha. So what if one company rejected you, world has not ended aastha. You didn't stopped breathing. You can fetch job in some other company she said to herself and started to leave with the same spirit she developed with in her a few minutes back.

A week later she went to another MNC for interview. There too she faced the same rejection. But she didn't crestfallen. This time instead of big companies she tried her luck for one last time in small firm. But to her dismay she faced the flotsam there too. No wonder when a small company with no repution rejected her then how can she expect to work in MNC she thought inwardly.

But One one thing she learned is society works on either money or influence or looks. She don't have money as she is from middle class family, leave alone influence, she don't even know the meaning of that as her father is a normal govt employee. And coming to looks, yes she is an attractive girl. Every one used ogle at her in her college, infact she got that limelight and lived in that without any effort. But that was her past. Boys who used to ogle at her once, was now not even glancing at her. Every thing won't be same always, "CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THE LIFE" She thought bitterly.

She was totally fed up with this whole fiasco and stopped giving interviews. She already forget abt her dream to work in MNC and instead she joined in a beauty institute for training. Later she joined in the beauty parlour. Though she joined there, but everyone laughed at her cuz of her condition. But she always answered their tantrums with a small smile. Later she made friendship with the same people with her attitude and kindness. There is a saying in china that "you can't even become a shopkeeper, if you won't smile". Seriously smile is the best thing in the life, it makes people stay together. It lessens our enemies. From that day she never made her smile to fade away. After 3months she again spotted him near her parlour with the same rowdy look".

She opened her eyes when his image came infront of her eyes. No shlok agnihotri, she casted a pillow onto his photo frame which she had clicked once with the help of one of her friend. I hate you shlok agnihotri, i loathe you to the core she said and tried her heart out.

Just then her baba came with sweets thinking that his daughter found her love, but he felt a pang in his heart when is saw aastha crying. He rushed towards aastha and took her into his arms. She explained the whole thing that happened this evening when he catechize her about her meeting with shlok. He felt bad for his daughter. "Im sorry baba you tried to explain me that shlok is not good for me, but im stupid to love such an insensitive person" she said and hugged him tight. After few minutes she broke the hug and wiped her tears "enough now baba, i'll marry the one whom you choose for me, no matter how he'll be. Black, Bald head or handicapped like me she said and broked down again infront of her baba.

He felt bad for his daughter, never in his worst dream he thought that he would see his princess in this situation. Its all cuz of one person "shlok agnihotri i'll make you pay for this, i'll make you beg infront of my daughter" he thought by clenching jaw tight, real tight. 

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Wow that was an amazing update.
Really heart wrenching.
I am proud of Astha.
Hope shlok regrets big time.
I want him to suffer please don't let her forgive him easily.
Hope he works harder to get her back.
Tfd pm.
maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm😃 and thanks for update😃
Nice update👏
So shlok is breaking things😡😡 Anger the most dangerous thing
Asttha's dad knows about shlok😕 so he has taken a bow to teach shlok a lesson for hurting his princess😕 Astha hates shlok😕 justified,She should not forgive shlok so easily😕even if he feels guilty
let see,what comes next😃
update soon😃
🤗
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very sensitive..

Tears will pour out from any ones eyes..

This chapter some what is troubling me personally..

Don't know wat all challenges my son will face in future..

The so called society vis handicapped...I say...

Tks for this heaet wrenching chap..

Bfully written..
pooja186 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am speechless,
chala ante chala baundi dear...

Subhashiniiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice one ...speechless
She suffered so much..need to love on from memories of Shlok
really he don't deserve her selfless love
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so revenge track started...good...Shlok needs to learn "how to treat ppl"..he was so rude to her...
love the way u picture a life of handicap person especially when she finds for job...superb dear 👏
jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heart touching update Vijji 😭.
Really this so called society n their so called rule no recognition for talent 😡.
Cause of Shlok Astha live a hell life but how easily he throw her away 😡. Avdhoot is such real strong pillar for Astha n now he will teach Shlok good lesson for hurting his girl so badly.
Thanks for PM n waiting for Avdhoot action 😃.