show is flop reason - no trp and no ranking

Posted: 9 years ago
 this show is  most  predictible   . only people  having  2 % brain  they can watch   
some issue - why  cant   girls have  resume   2-  if  girl scored 94 % plus its  easily  who heel  to want donation atleast  sneha  all girls have use some brain . fees is  300000  and last  bail amount 200000 . even  if  people    having murder  case he can easily  come  out  gving 10000 of rupee .

and last   mantu .  is mantu  doing  all work   from  a - z    wah bbhai desh ka  naukar hai kya 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for your post..

From your post..it is clearly evident that you are also watching the show...and we all are different...so please don't compare everyone watching TSM with you. Period.
..Evanescent.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What I can make out from your post and signature that your are an Everest fan who is pissed off as this show replaced your fav.

FYI, this trick ain't gonna work here. People are way too busy.

Good luck.
clary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I second you Cherry!
He seems to be watching the show very carefully..He knows about Mantu doing different jobs and Rachita searching for a job..Well Done Boy!
You seemed to have moved on from Everest! try criticizing with a slightly better language next time..😛
Fr0zen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arey Pahadi wale Baba.. 🤣 ..Aa gaye wapas 🤣
Fr0zen thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiRajCraZey

I second you Cherry!

He seems to be watching the show very carefully..He knows about Mantu doing different jobs and Rachita searching for a job..Well Done Boy!
You seemed to have moved on from Everest! try criticizing with a slightly better language next time..😛

😆 😆👍🏼
clary thumbnail

It was my pleasure Divya...I'm Anjali..Besides, I feel like I am ragging someone nd feeling good about it...I am always a good girl in school...Stop me from this!😆
Fr0zen thumbnail

It was my pleasure Divya...I'm Anjali..Besides, I feel like I am ragging someone nd feeling good about it...I am always a good girl in school...Stop me from this!😆

Hey Anjali...😊...Do continue ur ragging 😆 😉 esp with this naren babaji...He only visits the forum to make negative posts...🤢 ...
clary thumbnail
I was a viewer of Everest and a silent member of the forum..This man was one active member there...HE mustv'e completed 45 pages of those 50 pages we had for the forum...Glad to see him here! SUp Narenji!
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail

I was a viewer of Everest and a silent member of the forum..This man was one active member there...HE mustv'e completed 45 pages of those 50 pages we had for the forum...Glad to see him here! SUp Narenji!

😉 .. I am enjoying this..😆