Warrior High

Promo link! Saree k fall

Aks_aKindSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I know its not the hd version but heres a link to increase the excitement for the upcoming dance dream sequence! 😛
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=jxQWhH8OQJQEdited by Aks_Angel - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Akku.. 😊
you are the best.. *hugs*..
Aks_aKindSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: greeshma014

Thank you so much Akku.. 😊

you are the best.. *hugs*..

aww no problem. Yday whole day I sat watching mtv but they didnt air the promo! 😭
Finally today morning for the first time I saw and I was like there would b many more who wants to watch it. So even though it is little shaky and like mad I recorded it vertically but I was like wotever Ill upload it! 😆
-purvideshmukh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually i also saw the promo 2day afternoon but i was in shock and i literally fall down from the chair
greeshma014 thumbnail
😳
Originally posted by: Aks_Angel

aww no problem. Yday whole day I sat watching mtv but they didnt air the promo! 😭
Finally today morning for the first time I saw and I was like there would b many more who wants to watch it. So even though it is little shaky and like mad I recorded it vertically but I was like wotever Ill upload it! 😆

I was dieing to watch dis promo..After this can't wait to watch the episode..awww..VibhaRth and Sidyali looking awesome.. Edited by greeshma014 - 8 years ago
greeshma014 thumbnail
😉
Originally posted by: -purvideshmukh-

Actually i also saw the promo 2day afternoon but i was in shock and i literally fall down from the chair

kya hua Sanju?? Is it because of Rose effect???  😉
Aks_aKindSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: greeshma014

😳
I was dieing to watch dis promo..After this can't wait to watch the episode..awww..VibhaRth and Sidyali looking awesome..

I knoww me tooo! Was sooo excited and now more excited! Cant wait for tonights episode. SidYali n VibhArth totally killing me with their chemistry. Just wish Uttu was dancing with someone else!
Lunalovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A big hug to you for sharing this promo.
Thanks a tonne 
Can't wait for today's episode
Aks_aKindSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lunalovegood

A big hug to you for sharing this promo.

Thanks a tonne
Can't wait for today's episode

Haha you are welcome! Glad to make you happy! Yes me too very very veryyy excited for tonight's episode! I hope the dance is shown in tonights episode itself! 😳
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aks_Angel

Same here yday i watched mtv fr 5 hrs..bt in vain.
Bt today u made my day 😃