Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

ipkkndkasr chat club!!![Strictly For Girls Only] (Page 95)

ipkkndkasr IF-Rockerz
ipkkndkasr
ipkkndkasr

Joined: 04 September 2013
Posts: 5038

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolhi1988

congo to u dear..
& also all d dearies active on this chat club thread

Party
Dancing

Congrats to u also dear hiya diii Party
Thank u for being active in this CC and being as my friend Hug

Edited by ipkkndkasr - 25 May 2015 at 4:17am

coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Joined: 23 June 2012
Posts: 74850

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by coolhi1988

congo to u dear..
& also all d dearies active on this chat club thread

Party
Dancing

Congrats to u also dear hiya diii Party
Thank u for being active in this CC and being as my friend Hug

thnk u dearHug
& welcum..

ipkkndkasr IF-Rockerz
ipkkndkasr
ipkkndkasr

Joined: 04 September 2013
Posts: 5038

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolhi1988

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by coolhi1988

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by coolhi1988

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by coolhi1988

evening gals...

Hi hiya diii!!!!
How r u???
Gud evening Smile

hi dear...
m f9
hws u?
wat u doing?

I'm fine... Smile
Having some work...
After finishing that I'm thinking to update CS for DREAM LIFE!!!
What u r dng???

sorry dear i couldnt reply u yesterday as my wifi network suddenly turned off & wont work until today morning...
waiting 4 ur updates...


It's ok diii Smile
Yesterday I thought to update but got busy with my work and got lazy after finishing it...
I'll update it within 3 days... Star
Nowadays feeling tired as it's too hot here Cry

hmmm
3 daysShocked u hv becum too lazy..
yeah nowadays even here d weather is too hot to handle..
sumtimes i feel to live inside d cooler only...WinkLOL

Hm...Yeh summer bhi na... Cry
Ya...I became lazy... LOL
I think I'll take 3 more days to update CS as I'm planning to write an OS Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhi1988

ipkkndkasr IF-Rockerz
ipkkndkasr
ipkkndkasr

Joined: 04 September 2013
Posts: 5038

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolhi1988

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by coolhi1988

morning deariesSmileSmile

Good afternoon hiya diii Smile
How is ur day going???

gud afternoon dear...
hotty & sweatty...

Same here Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhi1988

ipkkndkasr IF-Rockerz
ipkkndkasr
ipkkndkasr

Joined: 04 September 2013
Posts: 5038

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolhi1988

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Chalo...Girls it's lunch time...
Bahut bhook lagti hay...
I'll have my lunch...After that I'll catch u all...Wink
Did u have ur lunch???
Nahi???
Tho jaldi jaavo...aur khaooLOL
Wink I'm watching IPKKND

yeah i had my lunch as well fed all at my place too...


LOL
U fed all at ur place

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhi1988

coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Joined: 23 June 2012
Posts: 74850

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by coolhi1988

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Chalo...Girls it's lunch time...
Bahut bhook lagti hay...
I'll have my lunch...After that I'll catch u all...Wink
Did u have ur lunch???
Nahi???
Tho jaldi jaavo...aur khaooLOL
Wink I'm watching IPKKND

yeah i had my lunch as well fed all at my place too...


LOL
U fed all at ur place

Ya dear.. Actually my mom is observing fast today.. & being d elder most sibling it cums my duty to cook...so..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkndkasr

coolhi1988 IF-Addictz
coolhi1988
coolhi1988

Joined: 23 June 2012
Posts: 74850

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by coolhi1988

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by coolhi1988

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by coolhi1988

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by coolhi1988

evening gals...

Hi hiya diii!!!!
How r u???
Gud evening Smile

hi dear...
m f9
hws u?
wat u doing?

I'm fine... Smile
Having some work...
After finishing that I'm thinking to update CS for DREAM LIFE!!!
What u r dng???

sorry dear i couldnt reply u yesterday as my wifi network suddenly turned off & wont work until today morning...
waiting 4 ur updates...


It's ok diii Smile
Yesterday I thought to update but got busy with my work and got lazy after finishing it...
I'll update it within 3 days... Star
Nowadays feeling tired as it's too hot here Cry

hmmm
3 daysShocked u hv becum too lazy..
yeah nowadays even here d weather is too hot to handle..
sumtimes i feel to live inside d cooler only...WinkLOL

Hm...Yeh summer bhi na... Cry
Ya...I became lazy... LOL
I think I'll take 3 more days to update CS as I'm planning to write an OS Star

Hmm.. Os Embarrassed Embarrassed .. Gud.. Write is quickly... Waiting eagerly to read it... Btw is it funny, emotional, romantic, sweet or dark... Any hint plz...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkndkasr

ipkkndkasr IF-Rockerz
ipkkndkasr
ipkkndkasr

Joined: 04 September 2013
Posts: 5038

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolhi1988

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by coolhi1988

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by coolhi1988

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by coolhi1988

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by coolhi1988

evening gals...

Hi hiya diii!!!!
How r u???
Gud evening Smile

hi dear...
m f9
hws u?
wat u doing?

I'm fine... Smile
Having some work...
After finishing that I'm thinking to update CS for DREAM LIFE!!!
What u r dng???

sorry dear i couldnt reply u yesterday as my wifi network suddenly turned off & wont work until today morning...
waiting 4 ur updates...


It's ok diii Smile
Yesterday I thought to update but got busy with my work and got lazy after finishing it...
I'll update it within 3 days... Star
Nowadays feeling tired as it's too hot here Cry

hmmm
3 daysShocked u hv becum too lazy..
yeah nowadays even here d weather is too hot to handle..
sumtimes i feel to live inside d cooler only...WinkLOL

Hm...Yeh summer bhi na... Cry
Ya...I became lazy... LOL
I think I'll take 3 more days to update CS as I'm planning to write an OS Star

Hmm.. Os Embarrassed Embarrassed .. Gud.. Write is quickly... Waiting eagerly to read it... Btw is it funny, emotional, romantic, sweet or dark... Any hint plz...
Diii this OS is about teenage love story...Star
I'm  gonna start to writeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhi1988

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
NUMMnesia Sufferers #6 *Strictly Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1192   Views: 43366

...Jes... 1192 43366 10 July 2015 at 5:11am by ...Jes...
LEG CC #4 (Strictly IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: neenabinu   Replies: 1193   Views: 28352

neenabinu 1193 28352 22 May 2015 at 9:21am by nautanki_anu
Telugu Allari Mooka: Strictly Invites only: THREAD SIXTEEN

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: lovedrops   Replies: 1158   Views: 19076

lovedrops 1158 19076 14 May 2015 at 5:35pm by Pinky.Raizada
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: swan20   Replies: 1168   Views: 64491

swan20 1168 64491 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen11

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index