Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

ipkkndkasr chat club!!![Strictly For Girls Only] (Page 51)

ipkkndkasr IF-Rockerz
ipkkndkasr
ipkkndkasr

Joined: 04 September 2013
Posts: 5035

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SangArshian4eva

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by SangArshian4eva

Hi buddies am new here...
a) Your IF name:SangArshian4eva
b)Your Real Name:Sangeetha
c)Date of birth:("*DD/*MM/YY"):14-08-1997
(Year is optional)
d)Occupation:Student
If Student: (What u are studying (or) which field):am in 12th
e)Country:India
f)Interests:Many thngs hehehe especially chatting hehhe
g)Mother Tongue:Malayalam
h)Languages Known:Hindi,English Malayalam and Tamil... lil bit of punjabi too
Hi SangeethaSmile
Welcome to this ccHug
thnkuji thnku
wats ur name Big smileBig smile
Yes dear...
I'm Gayathri...
And don't use ji as we both are of same ageWink
Don't mindLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SangArshian4eva

Jayeeta_06 IF-Sizzlerz
Jayeeta_06
Jayeeta_06

Joined: 12 September 2013
Posts: 19260

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SangArshian4eva

Originally posted by Jayeeta_06

Hey dr...let's play Antakshri...Embarrassed...what say...Wink...
hiii am sangeetha Big smileBig smileBig smile

hi dr...nice to meet u...Big smile...m Jayeeta...Smile...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SangArshian4eva

SangArshian4eva IF-Stunnerz
SangArshian4eva
SangArshian4eva

Joined: 18 July 2012
Posts: 34585

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by SangArshian4eva

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by SangArshian4eva

Hi buddies am new here...
a) Your IF name:SangArshian4eva
b)Your Real Name:Sangeetha
c)Date of birth:("*DD/*MM/YY"):14-08-1997
(Year is optional)
d)Occupation:Student
If Student: (What u are studying (or) which field):am in 12th
e)Country:India
f)Interests:Many thngs hehehe especially chatting hehhe
g)Mother Tongue:Malayalam
h)Languages Known:Hindi,English Malayalam and Tamil... lil bit of punjabi too
Hi SangeethaSmile
Welcome to this ccHug
thnkuji thnku
wats ur name Big smileBig smile
Yes dear...
I'm Gayathri...
And don't use ji as we both are of same ageWink
Don't mindLOL
LOLLOLLOL main toh respect kar rahi thi heheheh... kahan se ho??? LOLLOL
SangArshian4eva IF-Stunnerz
SangArshian4eva
SangArshian4eva

Joined: 18 July 2012
Posts: 34585

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jayeeta_06

Originally posted by SangArshian4eva

Originally posted by Jayeeta_06

Hey dr...let's play Antakshri...Embarrassed...what say...Wink...
hiii am sangeetha Big smileBig smileBig smile

hi dr...nice to meet u...Big smile...m Jayeeta...Smile...
same here derie... kahan se ho??/ Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayeeta_06

Jayeeta_06 IF-Sizzlerz
Jayeeta_06
Jayeeta_06

Joined: 12 September 2013
Posts: 19260

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by Jayeeta_06

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by Jayeeta_06

Hey dr...let's play Antakshri...Embarrassed...what say...Wink...
Ya...Good idea...LOL
In which language???Confused



in english dr...Tongue...
Yes...In English only...
I mean Bollywood songs or Tollywood sons or both?

I mean only Bollywood songs...Tongue...as it's more easier...LOL...
Jayeeta_06 IF-Sizzlerz
Jayeeta_06
Jayeeta_06

Joined: 12 September 2013
Posts: 19260

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SangArshian4eva

Originally posted by Jayeeta_06

Originally posted by SangArshian4eva

Originally posted by Jayeeta_06

Hey dr...let's play Antakshri...Embarrassed...what say...Wink...
hiii am sangeetha Big smileBig smileBig smile

hi dr...nice to meet u...Big smile...m Jayeeta...Smile...
same here derie... kahan se ho??/ Big smile

I am from Kolkata...Big smile...n u...?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SangArshian4eva

ipkkndkasr IF-Rockerz
ipkkndkasr
ipkkndkasr

Joined: 04 September 2013
Posts: 5035

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SangArshian4eva

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by SangArshian4eva

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by SangArshian4eva

Hi buddies am new here...
a) Your IF name:SangArshian4eva
b)Your Real Name:Sangeetha
c)Date of birth:("*DD/*MM/YY"):14-08-1997
(Year is optional)
d)Occupation:Student
If Student: (What u are studying (or) which field):am in 12th
e)Country:India
f)Interests:Many thngs hehehe especially chatting hehhe
g)Mother Tongue:Malayalam
h)Languages Known:Hindi,English Malayalam and Tamil... lil bit of punjabi too
Hi SangeethaSmile
Welcome to this ccHug
thnkuji thnku
wats ur name Big smileBig smile
Yes dear...
I'm Gayathri...
And don't use ji as we both are of same ageWink
Don't mindLOL
LOLLOLLOL main toh respect kar rahi thi heheheh... kahan se ho??? LOLLOL
It's ok sangeetaji...LOL
I understoodSmile
I'm from India[South]
You???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SangArshian4eva

ipkkndkasr IF-Rockerz
ipkkndkasr
ipkkndkasr

Joined: 04 September 2013
Posts: 5035

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jayeeta_06

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by Jayeeta_06

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by Jayeeta_06

Hey dr...let's play Antakshri...Embarrassed...what say...Wink...
Ya...Good idea...LOL
In which language???Confused



in english dr...Tongue...
Yes...In English only...
I mean Bollywood songs or Tollywood sons or both?

I mean only Bollywood songs...Tongue...as it's more easier...LOL...
Ok thenWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SangArshian4eva

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
NUMMnesia Sufferers #6 *Strictly Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1192   Views: 42664

...Jes... 1192 42664 10 July 2015 at 5:11am by ...Jes...
LEG CC #4 (Strictly IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: neenabinu   Replies: 1193   Views: 27576

neenabinu 1193 27576 22 May 2015 at 9:21am by nautanki_anu
Telugu Allari Mooka: Strictly Invites only: THREAD SIXTEEN

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: lovedrops   Replies: 1158   Views: 18654

lovedrops 1158 18654 14 May 2015 at 5:35pm by Pinky.Raizada
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: swan20   Replies: 1168   Views: 64314

swan20 1168 64314 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index