Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

ipkkndkasr chat club!!![Strictly For Girls Only] (Page 109)

ipkkndkasr IF-Rockerz
ipkkndkasr
ipkkndkasr

Joined: 04 September 2013
Posts: 5035

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jayeeta_06

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Girls...Now I'm supposed to see daily soaps...But see at this time there is problem for cable...Cry
And the serials are interesting and a lot of suspence is thereUnhappy
CABLE...Angry

oh U love to see serials dr...Smile...I don't see any of them...Embarrassed...just my sis sees Tere Sheher mein, Tu Mera Hero and reporters so I watch it with her...
My dear jayu...I said u to call me by MY nick name na...
Hm...U don't see serialsShocked
I'll see TU MERA HEROLOL
AND MANY MORE SERIALSROFL

ipkkndkasr IF-Rockerz
ipkkndkasr
ipkkndkasr

Joined: 04 September 2013
Posts: 5035

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jayeeta_06

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Hey girls...I said u all to invite ur friends to this cc.
Did any one invite ur friends[girls]???

no coz I have all maaneet/gurti fans n I don't know if they r IPKKND fans or not...ConfusedEmbarrassed...
Hm...no problem dear if u wish u can invite them also...There is no rule like THIS CC IS ONLY FOR IPKKND FANS...but they should be girlsLOL
I'm also a fan of Gurmeet...Wink
I used to see PUNARVIVAH SERIALLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--JJ--

Jayeeta_06 IF-Sizzlerz
Jayeeta_06
Jayeeta_06

Joined: 12 September 2013
Posts: 19260

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by Jayeeta_06

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Girls...Now I'm supposed to see daily soaps...But see at this time there is problem for cable...Cry
And the serials are interesting and a lot of suspence is thereUnhappy
CABLE...Angry

oh U love to see serials dr...Smile...I don't see any of them...Embarrassed...just my sis sees Tere Sheher mein, Tu Mera Hero and reporters so I watch it with her...
My dear jayu...I said u to call me by MY nick name na...
Hm...U don't see serialsShocked
I'll see TU MERA HEROLOL
AND MANY MORE SERIALSROFL

when did u say me to call u by ur nick name dr...Confused...no m actually waiting 4 Drashti's new show...let's see...
Jayeeta_06 IF-Sizzlerz
Jayeeta_06
Jayeeta_06

Joined: 12 September 2013
Posts: 19260

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by Jayeeta_06

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Hey girls...I said u all to invite ur friends to this cc.
Did any one invite ur friends[girls]???

no coz I have all maaneet/gurti fans n I don't know if they r IPKKND fans or not...ConfusedEmbarrassed...
Hm...no problem dear if u wish u can invite them also...There is no rule like THIS CC IS ONLY FOR IPKKND FANS...but they should be girlsLOL
I'm also a fan of Gurmeet...Wink
I used to see PUNARVIVAH SERIALLOL

oh ok dr...then will call them...ya they r all girls...Tongue...oh nice to know that dr...Big smile...m not a PV fan...I can't see anyone else with them...Embarrassed...
ipkkndkasr IF-Rockerz
ipkkndkasr
ipkkndkasr

Joined: 04 September 2013
Posts: 5035

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jayeeta_06

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by Jayeeta_06

Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Girls...Now I'm supposed to see daily soaps...But see at this time there is problem for cable...Cry
And the serials are interesting and a lot of suspence is thereUnhappy
CABLE...Angry

oh U love to see serials dr...Smile...I don't see any of them...Embarrassed...just my sis sees Tere Sheher mein, Tu Mera Hero and reporters so I watch it with her...
My dear jayu...I said u to call me by MY nick name na...
Hm...U don't see serialsShocked
I'll see TU MERA HEROLOL
AND MANY MORE SERIALSROFL

when did u say me to call u by ur nick name dr...Confused...no m actually waiting 4 Drashti's new show...let's see...
What????Didn't I say u to call me by nick name???ShockedThen whom did I say???Confused
Ok leave it...Now I'm saying na...call me by my name or nick nameSmile
Ha I know that serial...It's EK THA RAJA EK THA RANI...Right???Wink
--JJ-- IF-Sizzlerz
--JJ--
--JJ--

Joined: 03 April 2014
Posts: 11151

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 9:22am | IP Logged
yes i have a nick name.
ipkkndkasr IF-Rockerz
ipkkndkasr
ipkkndkasr

Joined: 04 September 2013
Posts: 5035

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetiecuckoo

yes i have a nick name.

Then tell me na...
Your wish...
--JJ-- IF-Sizzlerz
--JJ--
--JJ--

Joined: 03 April 2014
Posts: 11151

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndkasr

Originally posted by sweetiecuckoo

yes i have a nick name.

Then tell me na...
Your wish...
kukkuWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkndkasr

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
NUMMnesia Sufferers #6 *Strictly Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ...Jes...   Replies: 1192   Views: 42664

...Jes... 1192 42664 10 July 2015 at 5:11am by ...Jes...
LEG CC #4 (Strictly IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: neenabinu   Replies: 1193   Views: 27575

neenabinu 1193 27575 22 May 2015 at 9:21am by nautanki_anu
Telugu Allari Mooka: Strictly Invites only: THREAD SIXTEEN

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: lovedrops   Replies: 1158   Views: 18654

lovedrops 1158 18654 14 May 2015 at 5:35pm by Pinky.Raizada
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: swan20   Replies: 1168   Views: 64314

swan20 1168 64314 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index