TB:RV to try proving Ishaani characterless in Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi! - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Rosh4rose

Guys I can't stop laughing reading all your posts .
  Look at this RV dumbo he sleeping with a characterless woman and now out to prove my Ishani characterless😉
     In that case what RV is doing it is him pushed Ishani to Chirag and now Shiker . I can't blame men falling for her look at that cutie pie how pretty she looks. From toddler until she is adorable😆😆
lets not put more blame on Ranveer then necessary and not take away all of Ishaani's either.. coz again, she's the one who started all this with her paon ki jooti BS🤢🤢🤢 doesnt excuse him calling her characterless regardless, but she still started it...

but yes Radz is adorable will agree here❤️❤️ 
Originally posted by LadyMeringue

😲

Par Ri will be yanking her hair the moment Ishaani enters her dream sequence imagination. 😆😆😆

NO they will hug and wipe each other tears it will be kushi ki asu and then threesome 😉
Originally posted by nebuna

They are inching towards his obsession which would be awesome but they should tone it down without negativity

Nebuna ... we travel on the same bus😛 ... this is eaxctly what i fear n exactly what i want ... an obsessed Rv without being cruel towards My Ish ... 

TL, don't you know? The CVs are loons. 🤣🤣🤣 This is what the CVs are thinking that audience thinks about them. 😉😉

EK🤣🤣🤣

I can make things move without touching them. I can make animals do what I want without training them. I can make bad things happen to people who are mean to me. I can make them hurt if I want to...I can speak to snakes too. They find me, they whisper to me. 
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

🤣🤣🤣

This is for Ranveer. ROFLROFLROFL Another one for him. ROFLROFL

Sana most likely no... I'm guessing it'll be longer.. lets see..

Julie thats coz he isn't capable of ever moving on no matter what she does..

Nebuna but Ri knows he loves Ishaani only na, so if Ishaani takes over their bedroom, Ri's imagination might get active☺️🤣🤣

Ishani in rari s bedroom nooo😡😡😡😡😡

I want Rv to go poor coz only then they will move out of that house ,that room is tainted...
Ri should burn down that place in rage when she moves out  🤣🤣🤣

This is for Ranveer. 🤣🤣🤣 Another one for him. 🤣🤣

this will be Ishaani seeing RaRi🤣🤣🤣 
then everyone will think RV got Ishaani pregnant and new locha🤣🤣🤣

EK🤣🤣🤣
I can make things move without touching them. I can make animals do what I want without training them. I can make bad things happen to people who are mean to me. I can make them hurt if I want to...I can speak to snakes too. They find me, they whisper to me. 

ROFLROFLROFL

Ranveer wife for the public is a characterless woman that's true I agree. 
Rosh she will kill every male characters with her mahannta so its better she sticks only to RV

TL these makers end up showing it in a negative way where we hate it but if it is handled properly it will be good