Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

TB:RV to try proving Ishaani characterless in Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi!

PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

RV to try proving Ishaani characterless in Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi!

A series of twists and turns are lined up in the show

Monday, May 04, 2015 | 11:54:14 AM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 1 Comments | 277 Views | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

A series of revelations and confessions are lined up in the mega drama Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi.

As of now we have seen Ishaani (Radhika Madan) and RV (Shakti Arora) hate each other so much that she tells him that she dramatized her love with him to spoil his life. On the other hand RV tightens the security at the hospital to keep Shanaila safe.

The upcoming episodes will witness multiple twists and turns where Girish (Kunal Bhatia) and RV will clear out their differences. Shanaila will inform RV that it was Chirag (Ravjeet Singh) who hurt her. To add on, Girish and Shanaila will start living with RV.

With regards to the relationship Ishaani and RV share and the unrequited love of Shekhar (Arjun Bijlani) towards Ishaani, the audience will witness some edgy drama.

Shekhar will propose Ishaani for marriage much to the knowledge of RV. Ranveer will then take it upon him to prove Ishaani characterless and thereby try to change Shekhar's perception about her.

We contacted Radhika Madan who stated, "There is an important twist which I am not allowed to disclose."

Arjun Bijlani refused to comment while Shakti Arora remained unavailable for comment..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SaM...- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Errr...this spoiler is little different from the others regarding the upcoming track...
what to believe !!..😕😕

Shikhar proposing Ishaani for marriage..?

Shanaila and Girish making a comeback??
Edited by -SaM...- - 8 years ago
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeh... yeh..
Fiinally Shaneila and Girish... so at least some continuity with earlier track.. !! ;-)

All this will sooo misfire on RV... I really hope it does and he discovers the real relation in Chirag and Ish... Now we just need Rishi to tell the truth of KC night..😆😆

I am dancing balle balle already... I really really want him to know Ish hated Chirag...
His face would be worth seeing...

Edited by matsh - 8 years ago
-SaM...- thumbnail
Originally posted by: matsh

Yeh... yeh..
Fiinally Shaneila and Girish... so at least some continuity with earlier track.. !! ;-)

All this will sooo misfire on RV... I really hope it does and he discovers the real relation in Chirag and Ish... Now we just need Rishi to tell the truth of KC night..

I am dancing balle balle already... I realy really want him to know Ish hated Chirag...

Oh yeah i forgot about that point !!...yep this could definitely help in exposing the lie of Ishaani that she loved Chiraag..
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
girish and shanaila coming back ?
this spoiler is a bit different
thanks for sharin
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
And as always RV welcomes the 2 his dharamshaala...
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yeh... yeh..

All this will sooo misfire on RV... I really hope it does and he discovers the real relation in Chirag and Ish... Now we just need Rishi to tell the truth of KC night..😆😆

I am dancing balle balle already... I really really want him to know Ish hated Chirag...

Math do you think h will connect dots he is brain dead

When rape angle comes in he should be judging her of her accusations but ALS he has lost his brains 😡
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SaM...-

Oh yeah i forgot about that point !!...yep this could definitely help in exposing the lie of Ishaani that she loved Chiraag..

The only catch is, Shaneila does not know that Chirag attempted rape on Ish.. nor does Girish..
Only Rishi knows it..

RV may try to use that info that she went with Chirag etc to make her sound characterless to Shikhar.. Shikhar will confront Ish and she will have to spill the beans .. Not sure how RV will learn the truth though unless Rishi comes back..

To your other point, Yes, this track is different than the other spoiler of Ish moving in RV mansion..But I am liking this track more !!
May be Ishani will come to know that Shaniela/Girish have started living with RV, all the more reason for her to come back to RV mansion..

Let us keep our fingers crossed !!
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just hope their Trp Increase doesn't extend the time period of their re-union which was decided far back ! Now It's may an angle that may creates doubt in RV mind and day by day spoilers are giving hints that the man will be on mission when Ishaani will try to get him and pretending hate ! If it's the case then Speedy Speeedy Things are on the way!
-SaM...- thumbnail

The only catch is, Shaneila does not know that Chirag attempted rape on Ish.. nor does Girish..
Only Rishi knows it..

RV may try to use that info that she went with Chirag etc to make her sound characterless to Shikhar.. Shikhar will confront Ish and she will have to spill the beans .. Not sure how RV will learn the truth though unless Rishi comes back..

To your other point, Yes, this track is different than the other spoiler of Ish moving in RV mansion..But I am liking this track more !!
May be Ishani will come to know that Shaniela/Girish have started living with RV, all the more reason for her to come back to RV mansion..

Let us keep our fingers crossed !!

But Girish does know about the plans that Chirag was making to seperate Ishveer...or harming Ranveer..
Also Shainaila knows the CCTV cameras that Chirag fitted in the home when Ishaani came to meet him...
I think that they will only spill this all later on when some damage may have already been done i.e Ishaani reluctantly accepting Shikhar's proposal maybe..

But dunno can both these spoilers be true at the same time of Ishaani coming back to mansion plus this one..what if the track has been changed to this one..!
Edited by -SaM...- - 8 years ago