Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: bbishveer

Oh well wisher after shikhar getting to know from his best friend ritika that they are not married and asking him to convince ranveer to marry her if he still understands that ranveer is married to her in that case i have nothing but this to say to the lawyer👏.

I will have to see that episode again...so far as I remember Ritka told Shikhar that her marriage is nor working because RV still think about/loves his wife who is dead

BTW..now Shikhar kows that Ishani was his wife..that's why he asked Ishani why he din't go back to RV..he is a nice person...but the way Ishani has projected everything about her & RV marriage  it appears  that RV was in love with Ishani and so he imposed marriage on her though she never wanted to marry him

But after today's episode I am getting a feeling that Shikhar will find out that what Ishani said about her marriage is not true

Drama hai..is liye twist & turns honge & at times unrealistic bhi..nothing new for our telly soaps😛
Edited by well-wisher - 8 years ago
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: well-wisher

I will have to see that episode again...so far as I remember Ritka told Shikhar that her marriage is nor working because RV still think about/loves his wife who is dead

BTW..now Shikhar kows that Ishani was his wife..that's why he asked Ishani why he din't go back to RV..he is a nice person...but the way Ishani has projected everything about her & RV marriage  it appears  that RV was in love with Ishani and so he imposed marriage on her though she never wanted to marry him

But after today's episode I am getting a feeling that Shikhar will find out that what Ishani said about her marriage is not true

Drama hai..is liye twist & turns honge & at times unrealistic bhi..nothing new for our telly soaps😛

Please do watch it and you will know where i am coming from as she asked shikhar to convince ranveer to marry her.I really do hope shikhar is the cupid for our ishveer as we like him and really don't want his character to be butchered by coming in between ishveer .And yeah drama toh hain but it is now starting to piss us off to no ends.
Anonymoususers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

This shekhar is now just disgusting. Despite knowing ishani loves ample another guy,legally married lady he is feeling butterflies fly in his belly to see ishani n next he wl propose ishani(acc to tb spoiler). Luccha kahika.

LOL yahan sub he characterless hainxD 😆
-Stryker- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well lets just hope that this new MU and hate track is short lived as much as possible...