Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Punarvivah .# 45 ... Teaser 1/2 @ page132/138 New Th...link in index (Page 55)

tabby999 IF-Stunnerz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged
hi rashmi
don't worry ..attend ur guests ..
update kabhi bhi chalega ..will be waiting ..
post when u will be free 

Ggorgeousqueen IF-Stunnerz
Ggorgeousqueen
Ggorgeousqueen

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged

This banner is created by Priya...Heart Love you

OPP-(Official Picture provider)Valli30HeartHugHeart

Thanks to everyone for waiting me to post the update.. Here I m back with my update.. 

I read each and every comment on the last update..and every comment is equally precious for me.. 

Keep posting your comments telling me if I m going good or not..Thank u so much for those comments.. and I welcome my new readers here.

I want to inform all of you that earlier I used to reply on the comments but  I will not be able to reply on your comments from now on .. I have a reason for my this decision..  My net is very slow from last many days and It takes almost two to three days to reply on all the comments.and after that I get tired and do not have a heart to type the update immedietely after replying. I think I can type the update using that time..as only few come back to check my reply  and I m sure you would like me to update faster..But keep posting your valuable comments .. I always need them to encourage myself

Love you all to love my work

Rashmi...

Part 90

Ram's eyes fell on her face and his eyes widened seeing her .. and he shouted loudly-Taijiii.. Gautam ji ye Taiji hain..Ye yahaan kya kar rahi hain

Manager-Aap jaante hain inhen.?.

Ram's eyes started to pour-Haan ye meri Taiji hain..par ye yahaan kaise?

Gautam held his shoulder-Mr. Khurana we should take her to the hospital first.. baad me poochhte hain.. He too was very shocked to see her there in that state..

And hearing Ram's voice taiji opened her eyes,.. She was trying hard to open her eyes..at last she was successful in opening her eyes She looked at Ram's face who was very near to her.. a faint smile came on her face. She tried to touch his face  and a word escaped from her mouth-RAM and next moment her hands fell down on her body being lifeless..

Ram saw that and he called her-Taiji.. Don't worry main aa gaya hoon.. Kuchh anhin hoga aapko..

Gautam's tears too were rolling out of his eyes. The doctor  checked her breathes but there was nothing . He looked at Gautam and shook his head in a no..Gautam too checked her by putting his hand near her mouth .He sadly said to Ram-mr. Khurana.. You can't do anything now.. She has left this world..

Ram was so shocked. to hear that.. He could not believe that.. He had asked taiji to leave the house because she did not leave any option for him as he had to chose one between her and his children, ,That time Taiji was wrong so he supported the Right.. But he never thought that he would find  her in this state and that too for the last time..

He looked at Taiji and than at Gautam.. Gautam nodded his head indicating him that he was saying right.. Taaiji was no more..

And Ram broke down finding her dead...

Gautam took Ram in his arms and he hugged him - Gutam ji..ye kya ho gaya.. I never imagined that taiji had left her house in village..

Manager and other persons asked Ram about her funeral and Ram said-I will do every ritual for her

And manager asked the people to take her inside of the aashram and do the preparation for her funeral..It was night so funeral could be done only in the morning Gautam called Sudha on phone and narrated her about the incident. He asked her to bring Priya with her ..Sudha too was shocked to hear and she asked Priya to come.. ..

Priya and Sudha went to the place Gautam asked to come and priya was so shocked to see Ram in that state. She became tensed and asked-Ram kya hua..why are you crying? Kya hua hai..

And Ram while crying signaled in the direction where taiji's body was lying .. Priya looked at her face and her eyes spread with horror-Taiji?..Yahaan kaise..and how she is in this condition?

Gautam told her in short and she and sudha too felt very bad.. Though Sudha had seen her torturing Geet for no reason but at that moment she too became emotional..Priya's condition was too not good but she was controlling herself.. Though Taiji was like her MIL and she never went against her words but she was not that much attached to her as she was so egoistic lady,.. She respected her as she was like a mother to her husband..

Priya handled Ram and Ram broke down again on her shoulder.. Now Priya too felt her eyes wet.. She had lost every emotion for her when she saw Taiji's conspiracy against her innocent children children.. She was mother first.. But this time she too prayed Ged to make her soul rest in peace..

In Delhi

Maan ,Geet, Rahul and Anie entered the hotel to have their dinner..the ambience of the dining hall was quite cozy and comfortable. Maan and Rahul pulled out the chairs for their ladies. Both ladies gave a smile to them saying thanks and settled in their chairs..One of the staff approached them to take their order and everyone ordered for what they wanted for their dinner..

Soft music was being played and some couples were dancing on the dance floor.. Rahul asked Anie for her hand to dance with.. Before Anie could give him her hand Rahul found Geet's hand in his.. and he looked at Geet Even Maan and Anie too looked at her..

Geet looked at all and said-Kya hua? Why you are looking at me? Kahin likha hua hai ki bhai bahan ke saath dance nahin kar sakta..and she raised her eye brow..

Rahul hopelessly and helplessly looked at Anie  who was looking at him only disappointedly.

. Maan shook his head seeing Geet.. He knew that she was teasing Anie and Rahul because Rahul was her favorite object of entertainment..

Geet-Ab chalo bhi ..

Rahul took Geet with him on the dance floor... Hs face was telling the tale and Geet was really enjoying that expressions of Rahul.. 

Rahul was showing his displeasure-Geet ! How can you do this? You have your partner na.. My poor Annie..dekho kaise baithi hai..

Geet mocked him-My poor Anie.. arrey enjoy her expressions from here.. dekho kaise muh fula ke baithi hai.. dekho abhi thodi der baad wo dono bhi aayenge.. Anie to I m sure must be feeling J with me..

Rahul smiled to hear her..They were now dancing slowly..

Maan looked at Rahul and Geet dancing and then he looked at Anie who was sitting with a pout on her face..

Maan really was amused to see her.She was jealous of Geet. But she was her little sis and he could not see her sad.. He smiled and forwarded his hand towards Anie and Anie looked at him

Maan -why can't we dance if they can?. Come on  let's go and Anie became happy to hear her bro and went with Maan .. they both reached where Geet and Rahul were dancing and stood behind them. Rahul was really enjoying with his sis as she was a perfect soother for anyone. And he actually forgot that he had his wife with him... He felt a tap on his shoulder.. He turned and found Maan and Anie there..

Maan-Give my wife back to me and take care of your own wife..

And Geet giggled to hear that and she left Rahul and gave Anie's hand to him and she herself came near Maan to dance with him..

Maan pulled her near him 

and said with a little fake irritated voice-Tumhaare dimag me kya kya chalta rahta hai..Husband is with you and you chose to dance with your brother..

Geet-I don't know But I love to irritate Rahul.. and Now Anies too is reacting like him only.. and I m really loving this...

Maan pulled her more towards him and they were too close..

Maan-When will you grow up Geet?

Both were swaying with each other on the music which was now had turned in to the romantic no.

Geet heard Maan and came more close to him and whispered in his ears-Never..Why should I grow up when I have so many people specially you who love me and take good care of me..and she winked at Maan. Maan felt peace at heart hearing Geet.. He knew that she trusted him a lot but today she confirmed it by saying that one.. He put his palm on her face and kissed her on her temple..

At the very same moment Rahul's eyes fell on them and a sweet smile adored his face seeing them .

He took a deep breath feeling contended after seeing them happy with each other and pulled Anie more in to him and danced whole heartedly..

After some time they were informed by the waiter that their order was ready to be served  and all four left the floor and had their dinner while talking to each other..

Haridwaar

Ram was sitting sadly there.Tears finally had stopped to flow from his eyes.. The manager came and sat near them.. Preparations for her last journey were in process..

Ram asked The manager-When did she came here.. and how she reached in this state that she was running on the road at night.?

And Manager started to tell them about taiji-She came here few months back..She had lot of cash and jewelery with her.. This aashram gives rooms to the senior citizens on a low rent.. She was a lady but always used to talk harsh to everyone.. we all tried to convince her to leave her stubbornness but she never cared .. always said that no one understand the language of love.. everyone needs money and when they get they throw the person who helped in growing..and we thought that someone might have used her for his own benefit and threw her out after his need was over so we took her as a rejected lady ,

Ram closed his eyes hearing all that.. taiji did not change herself even after facing so much..

Manager  was narrating-.. we asked her about her native place but she never told us..She looked like some dominating lady.. she never spared anyone from her harsh talks but we are very used to such rejected people so did not think bad.. One day she brought a teenage boy with her. When we asked she said that he would live with her and will take care of her food and other things., we tried to convince her that it was not right to trust on anyone unknown but she said that she had seen her own family who was even not trust worthy so it's better to trust an unknown person..we advised her to at least for his police verification but that boy started to cry and said that he was an orphan..  and we all agreed as she was adamant to keep him with her.. That boy took good care of her he did everything for her.. he served her well when she was sick.. then we all too started to trust him..He sometimes bore her scolding too on his mistakes but he always gave  a smile in return.. She had started to trust him blindly and in her blind trust she one day shower her money and ornaments to him.. and after few days he mixed some drugs in her food and flew away with her cash and ornaments.. we did not have any police verification so could not find him..and she was so shocked at the incident that she started to behave strange.. she was taken to the Dr. and it was found that she had got some mental shock and after every passing day her sickness was increasing and she became totally mad..

She became an insane lady.. she started to roam around in the search of that boy but she was not able to understand that he was out of our hands now.. But after becoming mad some time when she was in front of God, She used to say..kabhi kisi ke saath bura nahin karna chaiye...sab issi janam me chukana padta hai(We should never do wrong with anyone .. We have to pay our deed in this birth only) and sometimes she cried to remembering some one  and some time at night she used to call a name -Ram.. and we all thought that she was remembering God..

Ram once again broke hearing that..Gautam,Sudha nad Priya too was feeling to cry seeing Ram  and even Taiji in that condition..

Gautam-Mr. Khurana.. Please control yourself. She said right when she was not in her right state of mind. She realized her mistake in her absent minded state. I wish if she could understand this little earlier that our happiness belong to the happiness of our loved ones not in the desire to rule over them with power..

Ram-Gautam ji But she did too much for me ..when I did not have money she helped me more than a mother can...

Gautam-you are right Mr. khurana and see she got the result of that good work.. She saw you at her last breath .. you were near her she could see you .. She even called your name..her sins might be forgiven in God's eyes so he brought you here at this moment.. So calm sown..

Priya too consoled Ram saying that Gautam was right and now they aal were here so will do everything for her,.. she will leave this world not as an orphan but in the presence of her family..

Everyone consoled Ram..

This is called the irony of life.. all those people whose life Taiji wanted to spoil with her shrewd mind were enjoying their life which was now full of fun love and romance and she herself was spending her last time far away from her family in an absent state of mind..

Gautam-Mr. Khurana I think we should inform children too.. It will be good it they are here.. Funeral will be in morning only..Ram nodded in Yes and Gautam Called Maan

Delhi

All four was to leave the hotel after enjoying their day.. it was completely a fun filled day for them..

Maan received the call of Gautam and was shocked to hear whatever he told.

.He said to Gauatam that he will be there in few hrs.. Rahul Geet and Anie were tensed hearing his one way convo.. all asked Maan about the call and he narrated everything to them..They too were shocked to hear like Maan..

Rahul- Maan we will come with you too..and Maan nodded..

Geet-Maan we have to leave as soon as possible.. Maa Papa need us at this time..

Meet-Haan Geet.. let go

All four started from their respective homes . After collecting some clothes for them to wear and they started their journey in  one car to Haridwaar.. the journey took 5 hrs as it was night and there was no traffic on the road.. They reached Hrishkesh at the dawn. Preparation for the last journey were done and all were waiting fpor them to reach.. maan and Geet rushed towards Ram.. His condition was not Good.. Maan hugged his father .. He knew that Taiji was more than a mother to him.. He himself did not hate Taiji in person it was her thinking and selfishness which made him to oppose her, to stand in front of her to protect his loved ones from her shrewd conspiracy..

Outside of the aashram on the bank of River  Ganga Maan and Ram did together the last ritul (Antim sanskaar)of Taiji..

After third day of her death they collected her ash and bones of her body and flowed them in the river.. After returning to Delhi Maan did everything for her soul to rest in peace. Actually he did not do that for Taiji . He did everything as he could not see his father in that condition. He wanted  to make is father free of guilt towards Taiji..

After all He too was  a son and could understand the duties of a son toward his parents..

Precap-a small leap.. Life starts to take new steps

Part-89  <<prev/next>>

Blog Link

For pm add me at -    pmatrash

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Rashmi... - 13 July 2016 at 2:56am

The following 235 member(s) liked the above post:

soniaforeverdpurvaaaahsapcajyotikushwahajagritimanochaferdouzmishimhoneyboney1PoorvaAroraCandy_jsAakshithafaltuuradhikasinglaniki7611thriveni.jesuscanonparveenasotyshah-jahanhumeraavidz.manirajSarbjeetDHkabu03misty_19chitra.p.sivamsonuseeu1nikitaagarwal06clearskiesanvita21maaneetcrazy24soyashi1992Tia23BlushMyLOVE4Ukavitha05rampintigadswmaansinehareshmaakpgmailDograshivangi--Yashvi--aashu143peru.c.pateljooooooooooooooSukham12piyasingh9290860623rifana2811krishna.CHERUKURI9yashvijaysinghPaingelammyicycoolvydehishreya satishmans22wathyvkrishvidyaniruAlpha01PoonamTJassi_preetyMSgayatriDazlingdivyabhawna02mamatha.MONIJA78preet.harmangoyalkalpna123susiannbellmkd.70rostsuyohaqueenbee001bgr_80bbinducutestarznat10aroobasiddiqketki61kainturakirantaaneedhanyabinumaaneeta17MC092126friend_lee2006robiayousafaashi14REEKHAPiyu75ifamanikavsplTinaSwissneekkaurrevathinairraven1992Risingsun626chiki143luvvivian286cuteeagle65manjeet6sriifbina_asandymgsneharjun92ja1970icskwtpari1689azainahemangigazalvarthyadi000tanu3579its_mesarotania90priyankadwivediscorpiodreams29priyacutestar12nitika20supernasahuNH1971erumzaheersree10indiegirlmaaneetkimeetCuteTommyshubhi_smuskaan...pari_goyalsrikrithiasmanifrnd.of.frndzamita5tanubagPaintedSky-SwaSan-harshithaaaaaaachange12sheetalvasahari21CrazyMaaneetFansamidsamidaditi_2010vandana73payal.gupta177metromastiMonikaaroraarorasurbhisnehapriyajeyanthi123CRAZYCUTEEswpnasirivalli.tKawanfictRashmi234GC_TheKingmishtypiecustodian75anonymous.meGeetMeetvalli30minelove24maaneetfavoharman12rsusmitadeep002dreamykabslockspixelflower620Hanishadevi-indu-Maaneet099teja21crazydream--Fairy--swapna.pammu5nishamnajayshu17ushankitvckrati5-Prithi-ambbihaAsh1991preeti.1mayurmaaneetAlameluidunnoksasialekhika20sweet scorpioprerna1janu_2006pop77--Ratna--maanmeet1HansaNshah10Soapoperasrfun6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiakeenu_kklove2_somamaaneetsangelzaara2212-Lehar--Gemini-priyasreepunam2712angeldream14Desigirls12lehrSimran_Bsanum23aparna3011heemasomaniGudiyeetjasika08_Maaneet_JeevanaPtamanna1391vrinda22priya_21tabby999Madhuri53iznaa_BlackPearl_--Zehnaseeb--khwaishfanspvdInfinity.Donnaasingh24

Ggorgeousqueen
Ggorgeousqueen

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poooja

rLOL
AngryAngry
mujhe ek aur post chhaiye thi
aur tumne res kyun lagaya 
comment to karna nahin hai pichhle kai chapters pending hai naLOL

Edited by Rashmi... - 03 June 2015 at 4:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SundariPpriya_21

SundariP IF-Rockerz
SundariP
SundariP

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 4:44am | IP Logged

maine snow wale k baad ek b part nahi padhi Cry

ye padho Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ggorgeousqueen

Ggorgeousqueen
Ggorgeousqueen

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged

ye padho Angry
wahi to bola na maine ki pichhla to padha nahin to yahaan res karne ka kya fayda?Wink

SundariP

SundariP IF-Rockerz
SundariP
SundariP

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashmi...

ye padho Angry
wahi to bola na maine ki pichhla to padha nahin to yahaan res karne ka kya fayda?Wink

padhungi na toh Sleepy

Ggorgeousqueen

SundariP IF-Rockerz
SundariP
SundariP

Posted: 03 June 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged
aapki blog toh achhi hai 

Ggorgeousqueen

Ggorgeousqueen