Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Punarvivah .# 45 ... Teaser 1/2 @ page132/138 New Th...link in index (Page 36)

Ggorgeousqueen IF-Stunnerz
Ggorgeousqueen
Ggorgeousqueen

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Chinmayi_

awesome part
loved it
rahul and anie were back from their HM handas came to meet khurana
geet was happy to see rahul and anie there rahul noticed blush on geet pace when he asked about thier shimla trip and he started teasing her and maan
maan and geet parents went on trip rahul and maan arrainged everything for them
rahul invited maan and geet to HM for dinner
geet caught rahul and anie kitchen romance and she teased them
other side ram and gautam were talking to manager of the ashram where they are staying one boy came there and informed the manager that one truck hit taiji and she is laying on road..hearing taiji name ram felt restless he and along with gautam went there to see the elder lady and he got shock to see his taiji there gautam told him first they should take her to hospital
taiji also paying price for her deed in the past she is all alone now staying in some ashram...hope she is fine and it's her luck that she found ram there who gonna take care of her no matter what she is like mother figure to him so he wont back out from his duties
eagerly waiting for the next part

thank U lehar
Ram was angry onTaiji burt she was no less than a mother for him.. now he had found her in this statr

Ggorgeousqueen
Ggorgeousqueen

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapoperasrfun

Very nice Rashmi. Yes, it is important that people learn from there mistakes. It seldom happens in real life, so why not at-least wish for it to happen through fantasies. 
Great job.

Loved the bonding of the 4 youngsters. 
Thanks a lot
and yes I too think that in real we don't see but ib reel aur fiction ewe can make everything possible
Ggorgeousqueen
Ggorgeousqueen

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrinda22

yeh dono bahi aur behen kuch kam nehi hai ek dusre ko tease karnekeliye
rahul pulling maneet legs n both tried best to hide it
loved the sibblings love
after the elders left for tour too they all spend time with each other n having romance n teasing too
yaar..taiji...it was shocking
but when one realises the mistake they did in life 
their last wish will be to see the person atleast before they die..
n it happenned
nice part
Thank Vallihaan both bro and sis are no less than each other...
and you are right 
No matter how much hurt she created in their lives but she wa sthe one who helped to establish Ram..so I brought Ram near her..
Ggorgeousqueen
Ggorgeousqueen

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desigirls12

wow lovely superb amazing cute emotional omg update..te way my maaneet ki happness seeing handas and geet was happy seeing her family was lovely..geet-rahul ki never ending  nok jhoks was lovely..te way elders decide for tour and youngers enjoying they life was lovely..opps yes its was reallya beautiful tour for my maaneet but short wala..te way youngers spending a day with each other pulling each others's legs and romancing they spouse was lovely cute..te way elders going to all prigrims places and te way they were happy and donating for needis was lovely..opps tak, but wat she is doing here..i love te update so much yar
Thanks Nalini..
foursome share a great bond they are more like frinds rather than being relatives..
waht Taiji is dong here 
you will know later
Ggorgeousqueen
Ggorgeousqueen

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BrainEaterOwl

Awww MG moments were lovely. Rahul wasnt leaving a chance to tease them for their late honeymoon.

The lunch boys planned was also nice. MG n Rahul-Annie moments were cute. Loved how Geet caught them red handed. It was fun filled moments completely. Totally enjoyable.

Coming to Taiji, all I can say is she deserved this. When you had punished Suman I wanted Taiji to be punished as well. She was the one who planned everything, tried breaking Geet, tried breaking Annie-Rahul's marriage too. And not to forget, she wasnt one bit remorseful of her acts. She in fact had cursed Geet even after her real intentations were exposed by Maan n Suresh. She tried framing Suresh too in this.

So I really dont feel any sympathy or pity for Taiji, she doesnt deserve my pity. Also I shouldnt be saying this but Im glad that you showed her dead in this update only. Cos her living means she will come back to KM and selfless Priya and big hearted Geet will forgive her and in fact do her "seva" given her weak health condition which I dint wanted to read. I cant handle such goodness of people and it also looks unreal to me.

I wished though you hadnt shown her dead. Dead means she dint get the punishment she deserved for all her sins. I would have loved to see her apologizing for her sins near God and taking decision of staying in Haridwaar and serving God instead as a punishment. That would have been right. Cos if Suman can get such a big punishment than why is Taiji spared? She was afterall the mastermind of all the games like you mentioned.

-Sanjana!
Thanks Sanjana for likinh the Maaneet and Ranie  scenes.. Geet always so naughty that she used to make her bro's life hell with her teasings..
 and for Taiji ..I too think like you 
she will get what she deservs.. I did not want her to bring back but one of my reader cum friend asked me so I did that..  and if i show her alive then Ram will not be able to leave her in that state and bring her back and Geet and Priya willl accept her too..
Thouyght this ffs is moving towards it's end so i did not want to bring her back..and I believe that Taiji jaise log kabhi nahin sudhar sakte
As you said that tou would have love to see her apolozising ..I think by that she would have gained the sympathy of  all the readers..
 I will show her past few month then you decide if she deserves that sympathy or not..I have chosen some thing else for her as her punishment.. Hope you all will like that
Ggorgeousqueen
Ggorgeousqueen

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashmi234

fabulous update
maaneet romancing
handa family visit to km
rahul was happy to see maaneet happy wid each other
rahul teasing maaneet
geet also left no chance in teasing them
their parents went to tirth yatra ..there they saw taiji but it was too late

cont soon dear
Thansk Rashmi
Both bro and sis are e se badh kar ek
Ggorgeousqueen
Ggorgeousqueen

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heemasomani

Superb update
maan,geet,rahul and annie enjoyed a lot 
tajji met with accident and ram saw her
Thanks Heema
Ggorgeousqueen
Ggorgeousqueen

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dh_riti

again an amazing update jst loved dere teasing sessions and no prblm wid taiji cmng back.geet and maan love is strng enough that no taiji can cause any harm evn if she tries
thansk dhriti
don't worry she would not trouble now anyone

Go to top