Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Punarvivah .# 45 ... Teaser 1/2 @ page132/138 New Th...link in index (Page 17)

jeyanthi123 IF-Dazzler
jeyanthi123
jeyanthi123

Joined: 05 July 2012
Posts: 4796

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:34am | IP Logged
waiting
Waiting
Waiting
Waiting
Waiting
Update soon ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ggorgeousqueen

Gudiyeet IF-Sizzlerz
Gudiyeet
Gudiyeet

Joined: 13 February 2013
Posts: 11136

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged
amazing update
maaneet come back,geet was sad heard from priya no one there in house,maan didn't leave her geet too accompanied him his desired,geet was shy priya told her love bite geet was angred maan in break fast time ram and maan confused her behaviour in office maan knows geet angry maaneet watched adi and pinky lovely scene both are happy waiting for next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ggorgeousqueen

GC_TheKing IF-Dazzler
GC_TheKing
GC_TheKing

Joined: 17 August 2013
Posts: 3370

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Lovely update. Maaneet returned home . At morning Priya saw love bite on Geet's neck so she felt embarrassed . Geet got angry on Maan and showed her anger on him. They reached KC then Maan after some time came to FH and asked Geet about her anger and she told him everything. When they were returning for lunch noticed adi and pinky's eye lock. Geet asked pinky about this and she confessed her love for adi. Waiting for the next.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ggorgeousqueen

Ggorgeousqueen IF-Stunnerz
Ggorgeousqueen
Ggorgeousqueen

Joined: 10 July 2011
Posts: 36308

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by envi

amazing update
maaneet come back,geet was sad heard from priya no one there in house,maan didn't leave her geet too accompanied him his desired,geet was shy priya told her love bite geet was angred maan in break fast time ram and maan confused her behaviour in office maan knows geet angry maaneet watched adi and pinky lovely scene both are happy waiting for next update
Thanks Krish
and parents were missing them as all left house at the same day.
Geet was caught by MIL and she poured all er anger on her husband
Ggorgeousqueen IF-Stunnerz
Ggorgeousqueen
Ggorgeousqueen

Joined: 10 July 2011
Posts: 36308

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GC_TheKing

Lovely update. Maaneet returned home . At morning Priya saw love bite on Geet's neck so she felt embarrassed . Geet got angry on Maan and showed her anger on him. They reached KC then Maan after some time came to FH and asked Geet about her anger and she told him everything. When they were returning for lunch noticed adi and pinky's eye lock. Geet asked pinky about this and she confessed her love for adi. Waiting for the next.
Thank U so much..
Geet has every right on her husband  be that love or the anger.. But Maan was successfull to make her anger vanished
hira2010 IF-Dazzler
hira2010
hira2010

Joined: 10 August 2013
Posts: 3807

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashmi...

Originally posted by hira2010

reserved again came in new thread 
heheheheh 
LOL
I know..
but atleast darshan to mil jaate hain tumhaare

sorry di bhut late hogaye is bar

baba ka accident hogya tha Cry

that why am out from fb and if 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ggorgeousqueen

Ggorgeousqueen IF-Stunnerz
Ggorgeousqueen
Ggorgeousqueen

Joined: 10 July 2011
Posts: 36308

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hira2010

Originally posted by Rashmi...

Originally posted by hira2010

reserved again came in new thread 
heheheheh 
LOL
I know..
but atleast darshan to mil jaate hain tumhaare

sorry di bhut late hogaye is bar

baba ka accident hogya tha Cry

that why am out from fb and if 
Baba Means your father or grandfather?
How is he now.. Hope he is fine by now
never bother about the comment..I only want my readers to read my updates
hira2010 IF-Dazzler
hira2010
hira2010

Joined: 10 August 2013
Posts: 3807

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashmi...

Originally posted by hira2010

Originally posted by Rashmi...

Originally posted by hira2010

reserved again came in new thread 
heheheheh 
LOL
I know..
but atleast darshan to mil jaate hain tumhaare

sorry di bhut late hogaye is bar

baba ka accident hogya tha Cry

that why am out from fb and if 
Baba Means your father or grandfather?
How is he now.. Hope he is fine by now
never bother about the comment..I only want my readers to read my updates

baba my father

he is fine now but full bed rest 

i know you dont bother tabhi toh darshan dena hi ati ho 

coz love your stories 
full family + maaneet romnce Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
My innocent doll#6||UPDATING IN 2 DAYS||20th nov 2016

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90

Author: -Mitu-   Replies: 717   Views: 54279

-Mitu- 717 54279 11 September 2018 at 11:07am by khwaishfan
New SS : The Look of Love Part 1/part 2 page 7/Page 17 1-04-2016

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: kkmouli   Replies: 215   Views: 11477

kkmouli 215 11477 10 September 2018 at 10:48am by khwaishfan
WAQT KA YE FASIALA#5 (CHAPTER 34 PAGE 139) || THREAD 6 ADDED PAGE 1||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: -Mitu-   Replies: 1137   Views: 93803

-Mitu- 1137 93803 06 July 2015 at 3:16am by suhaaana
~TANHAI~ LAST PART AND EPILOGUE -PAGE 16|INDEX -PAGE 3|COMPLETED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: crazy_sweta   Replies: 185   Views: 48053

crazy_sweta 185 48053 01 March 2015 at 9:47am by crazy_sweta
LINK LINK LINK *Noel Smith*

Author: maanlovesgeet17   Replies: 4   Views: 3458

maanlovesgeet17 4 3458 09 July 2011 at 2:57am by x-affy-x

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index