maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yash coming back...m so happy...
m smiling so much...as if it's real...
aditi_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow!! a beautiful update. Loved that in one year Maan and Geet had moved on so much in their relationship. And the good news was definitely a surprise. I was teary towards the end thinking about maan's feelings. I also can't help but remember that maan had earlier also almost become a father had the accident not happened. I have a feeling you would show his take in that angle. continue soon dear,
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautiful update
Maaneet ki marriage ko ek saal ho gaya
Maaneet mummy papa banne wale hai
sandymg thumbnail
wow technically three three celebrations..
first holi, second anniversary and then geet  is pregnant...
loved Rahul & geet's playfulness...
beautiful update!!!😊
harman12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yash gonna come back as maaneet's baby
dh_riti thumbnail
its yash who came their... i guess yash ll be dere with dem in the form of their baby wats say... jst too happy bestest gift on maaneets anniversary
GC_TheKing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Holi came and Maaneet wished each other happy holi plus happy anniversary. Then they came in HM and all enjoyed holi. Suddenly Geet got fainted in kitchen . Dr. came and declared that Geet is pregnant. All got super happy.
tanubag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update. After leap wee see the arrangement of holi at KM. It's anniversary of Maaneet. Both wish each other at morning and also wish happy holi. Suddenly Geet felt pain in head Maan asked  and she said bcz of tiredness .Then Khuranas came at Handa house. All have a great time then suddenly Geet felt dizzy and again she said she is tired but again she felt dizzy she got unconscious. All got tensed and called Dr. and they came to know that Geet is pregnant. When Maan was sitting beside sleeping Geet he heard  a voice . I think it's Yash.
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update...maan emotion after knowing that he is going to be father is beautifully portrayed...loved it...:)
taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful and Lovely Update

Its Holi and yeah its also the day that both Maan and Geet first got married but this year they are both happy with each and in love with each other and bring greater news all just learned that Geet is pregnant
but who is the person that Maan hugs and says I missed you