Punarvivah .# 45 ... Teaser 1/2 @ page132/138 New Th...link in index - Page 49

Posted: 8 years ago
rashmi ab iski baari hai 
So taiji is free from her life.. with repentance.. chalo atleast she got to see Ram' uncle while she was dying.. it's been always said.. U are a human n behave like that.. if u get something don't fly much high.. because nothing remains with u forever.. Maneet n Annie n Rahul too went to haridwar..   leap.. so waiting for it.. 
nice update 
geet always love pampered his brother 
maaneet moments are awesome 
all are shocked heard taiji news
waiting for next update
 Teaser

Maan brought his hand near her face and applied little red color on her cheeks.-Happy anniversary Geet and Geet remembered that it's the same day she got married to Maan and all the flashes of last Holi became fresh in her mind.. she with a smile on her lips sat on the bed and took  little color from his hand and applied it on his cheeks-Happy anniversary to you too Maan..But Maan we got married in Simla too few months ago..so we have two dates of our anniversary..

Maan-I know..That day will always be special for both of us only as we became one that day..But for me it's my anniversary today only as I got you for myself at this day.. Mujhe mera pyaar mila tha aaj ke din so this day is very special for me.. But you don't worry we will celebrate that day too but alone.. chupke chupke.. jaise shadi ki chupke chupke...Ok?

Geet nodded..

Maan tucked Geet's trends behind her ears-Geet.. how adventurous last year was for us.. At last Holi  too much happened we did not know what was going to happen in our life.. I had lost all hopes to get you..But I think my love was true for you.. so God listened to my heart and gave you to me..I was not able to believe Geet that you were mine .. you were mine for ever and ever..I never thought to be this much lucky Geet..

Geet looked at Maan who was sounding emotional.. Geet held his face on her both palms-Maan bhool jaaiye wo sab.. I m here with you always and for ever..and n saying this she pecked on his cheek-This is a special day Maan so I don't want to remember those sad moments...

Edited by Rashmi... - 8 years ago
Itna time nikal gaya...

ek aur holi bhi agayi...

are you planning to end this any sooner...😑
Originally posted by JeevanaP

Itna time nikal gaya...

ek aur holi bhi agayi...

are you planning to end this any sooner...😑

πŸ˜†yeh shuruvaat hogayi hai ending station reach hone kiπŸ˜†
Originally posted by priya111111

πŸ˜†yeh shuruvaat hogayi hai ending station reach hone kiπŸ˜†

Dekho na PA ... RA ko bolo end na kare...
lovely teasers...
will be waiting for the updatee...
Originally posted by JeevanaP

Dekho na PA ... RA ko bolo end na kare...

yeh lo ab kya bacha hai ismein .. sab kuch hogyaa. aur jyaada likhegi tho sab bore hokar khud kahenge please isse end karo. drag mat karoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by priya111111

yeh lo ab kya bacha hai ismein .. sab kuch hogyaa. aur jyaada likhegi tho sab bore hokar khud kahenge please isse end karo. drag mat karoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tho sirf ek hi raasta bacha hai... naya story ki farmaish