Love me like you do SS yeh hai mohabbatein

Anahita_Makwane thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Love Me Like You Do
Okay people,I have been a silent reader all this while but had this sudden urge to write something down.]I wouldnt persist ALL of you read this as it is exclusively for the DIVANIS. Reason is that this might be hurtful to many but its really difficult to let go of some obsessions and DIVANAPAN is one of them.Here you go and no bashing please.

His POV
You have offically messed it all he thought to himself. Suddenly he became consious of his surroundings. He couldnt let people know that he wasnt happy with this arrangment. Ofcourse he could pose happiness..he is an actor afterall.
He was sitting on the stage with his newly wed wife.Thier reception was going on. YES. He had finally got married but not to the one he had desired. Right now all he wanted was a glimpse of that women who had charmed him inside out .
AND there she was, looking absolutely enthralling in even the simplest of attires. He saw her approaching the stage. She came up, hugged them and wished them a happy married life and left. This was unexpected. Her indifference to all this was unexpected. Had she moved on already??

A sudden jerk on his shoulder brought him out of his reverie. ''Why do you look so lost? his wife asked. ''Nothing'' he answered. His eyes started to search her again. A smile crept on his face as he saw her clicking selfies. He went back to the days when she would insist they click selfies for thier fans.
He would always tease her and she would reply her with her famous 'kuch bhi'
No matter how much he resisted those few moments of togetherness always left him wanting for more. That was the main reason he used to avoid them. And the media interpreted that as his arrogance! They would never know the turmoil he was going through. She was comitted to someone else those days and he coudnt cross the line.

He felt his wife's hand entwining his as she said ''Lets dance'' and pulled him off the stage. All his friends, relatives and coactors started hooting and cheering as he reluctantly approached the dance floor with his wife.
The evergreen song of 'Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mein' started playing in the background. The atmosphere had become extremly romantic with those dimmed lights. Though his eyes were on his wife , there was only one women running in his mind. His coactress. He wanted her in his embrace instead. All the couples had joined them on the dance floor.
Where is she now?he thought. His question soon got answered as he saw his onscreen brother offering her his hand and asking her for a dance.
How would she dance with that fracture? ''I will take care of her'' he heard Aly saying.
He felt a pang in his heart as he saw Aly's hand rest on her waist. He knew he was a posessive man and that was a friendly touch but seeing her like this with someone else had left his insides burning...be it his bestfriend also.

He exused himself and asked his bestfriend to join his wife as he saw her heading towards the washroom. He took the longer route and reached berfore. He knew it was difficult for her to walk with the clutches. He thanked his stars as her mother was not accompanying her.

Without any second thoughts he pulled her to himself.Thier eyes conveyed all the emotions...anger, despair dissapointment and hatered maybe. No , she cant hate me. I cant take this torture anymoreand with this thought he smashed his lips on hers. Not even a single word exchanged, just pure emotions. He pushed her to the wall.Her clutches fell and he kept his hands around her waist for support. He could feel her resisting but he was in no mood to stop. He plunged his tongue deeper inside her mouth and she started hitting his chest. With a final push of hers, they parted.
''HOW DARE YOU? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF? HUH?? She shouted.

Phewww.
Its finally done. Do comment if you liked it or not and if I should continue . Pls excuse the errors if any.

AnahitaEdited by Anahita_Makwane - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pravalli thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb start 
Continue soon 
Waiting..waiting..
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow brilliantly written,so realistic.will u please continue dear.and your 1 post is awesome.welcome to ishra land.hope u write alot ss,os ,ts etc..
ambika567 thumbnail
Well written! 👏👏 Please do do continue... So eager to know what happens next. And please pm me
divazfankau thumbnail
wow superb awesome updated
plz continue soon
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb starting..
Plz continue soon
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5