kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Gopi told Sucheeta that she did some punya in her previous birth to get a partner like Ahem. I think it is a paap that she got a partner like Ahem. She deserves a much better person in her life.

Gopi was away from her parents for a long time. Though Jeetubhai loved her, he could not raise his voice against Urmila.

Rashi, at times favored Gopi and sometimes got her into trouble. She got a MIL who is dominating and wanted her to dance to her tunes. Got a husband who initially tortured her before making her study.

After getting her parents, she could not completely experience motherly love. Jayantibhai is almost out of the scene. After the leap, even Jeetubhai and Madhu are not to be seen. She had a sister who never respected her or loved her.

I will say that it is her bad fate.😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah, you are so right, Kavita. It makes me so mad how people like Gopi defend someone even when they know well that person is wrong. That is bull$#*%! If the person was attacking Ahem was also not a good relative themselves or Ahem had changed himself and that person was just bringing up old news with the intention of picking a fight with Ahem, okay I can see Gopi speaking up. But since Gopi does not know what kind of person Sucheta is, she should have just kept her mouth shut! Sucheta was absolutely correct about Ahem. He is neither a good son, husband or father! 😑 I believe in unconditional love, but not in being someones doormat! 😑
Edited by skanthan - 8 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
It was a part of Paridhi's plan. But Kokila knew it. The CV's are bent on making Gopi a typical Indian woman. They want to show that she is a pativrata.

What Sucheeta said to Ahem was 100% right. Gopi's love is unconditional but Ahem is full of ego & attitude which suppresses his love for Gopi.

Tbh, I don't care whoever he marries or will reunite with Gopi or not. But the voiceover says that they will reunite & it will be a so called punarvivah.
Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago
Starry_Love thumbnail

Agree with you Kavita, Gopi does deserve much better life-style and a much better partner than Ahem. She has been through a lot of ups and downs, of course, few has been her own mistakes. She needs someone who would understand her and provide the respect she deserves. πŸ˜Š

I would say in a way her life has always been the "dominating one" where others have made decisions for her.πŸ˜•

I agree, what Suchita said was true, Ahem I would not deny loves Gopi but that big ego and anger of his stops him from doing so in current situation. Of course would love it if she actually ditched Ahem but we know that this would not happen.

Btw this will be their 4th marriage right?
kavitha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

Agree with you Kavita, Gopi does deserve much better life-style and a much better partner than Ahem. She has been through a lot of ups and downs, of course, few has been her own mistakes. She needs someone who would understand her and provide the respect she deserves. πŸ˜Š

I would say in a way her life has always been the "dominating one" where others have made decisions for her.πŸ˜•

I agree, what Suchita said was true, Ahem I would not deny loves Gopi but that big ego and anger of his stops him from doing so in current situation. Of course would love it if she actually ditched Ahem but we know that this would not happen.

Btw this will be their 4th marriage right?

@red: Yes, it will be their 4th marriage.
Sharoon aka kavita
You forgot one of her biggest ill-fate...

? MIL Husband wo sab common hain ! (Atleast they r not those typical gujju torturing family throwing her out etc on 2 girl child)

U forgot..main
?
?

& no motheer can bear that

She is completely hated by her own kittens
kavitha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: librapiscesarie

Sharoon aka kavita
You forgot one of her biggest ill-fate...

? MIL Husband wo sab common hain ! (Atleast they r not those typical gujju torturing family throwing her out etc on 2 girl child)

U forgot..main
?
?

& no motheer can bear that

She is completely hated by her own kittens

Yes Anu, thanks for adding. That is also Gopi's kismat. Though she got another man in the previous leap in the form of masterji, he was a psycho.
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Kavitha, totally agree.. she definitely deserves better and it is definitely not her kismat that she got Ahem ji as her husband... where is she living.. πŸ˜†..
As Anu said she is being hated her her own daughters.. what else can be worse than that... 
I kind of had a doubt that Gopi is not aware of Paridhi/Kokila's plan abt the chawl aunty.. so it was true...she fought with aunty as if there is no tomorrow ...Ahem jaap/worship..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by: sharoon3210

Yes Anu, thanks for adding. That is also Gopi's kismat. Though she got another man in the previous leap in the form of masterji, he was a psycho.

U r most welcome buddy.

It is always nice to respond to members' topics , no matter how they r framed , rather just read topics and walk away...Its normal courtsey...
Originally posted by: skanthan

I

i agree with Anu.

not  just  AnuπŸ˜‰  ...  SC...also πŸ˜†πŸ˜†