KV Instagrm new pics - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
KV looks so GOOD!! πŸ˜ƒ The new haircut has introduced a certain boyish charm to his face! β€οΈ

Originally posted by Hanie

Such beautiful place.Hope 1,2 or more song sequence for ssahil there.It waste if they not use it well or give song sequence to wrong couple than real one.Hope cvs not ruins and waste it.excited to c how sahil meeting and their reactions.i hope it good.
idk if im the only one but somehow i miss Aahil n sanam2 scene.Eventho it negative but its fun...πŸ˜†
maybe they can give chudai dreams sequ3nce with him.haha.she look so excited to going honeymoon with aahil.πŸ˜†

Yes the place is so beautiful. P.S this time im quite sure its planned for SaHil hit n miss or first meeting , because u know  wrong couple could have got to romance anywhere but this place has been specially chosen for SaHil meet up IMO. 

Well i wish we get to see our Sanam back. And i so wish not to see the Shaad violating the personal space again and again by getting intimate or caressing, i seriously cant stand it. Seeing immoral behavior at the same time will not be a good sight for me atleast.
Originally posted by Lelya

What is KV a stunning in the third photo β€οΈ
He is not afraid to stain the green suitπŸ˜†

KV is a stunner everywhere, i m liking teh short hairs πŸ˜‰

BTW i thought exactly the same, he did not shy away from picking up the lamb considering hes all suited booted πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by FireNIce

KV looks so GOOD!! πŸ˜ƒ The new haircut has introduced a certain boyish charm to his face! β€οΈ

Exxxaacccttlllyyy i like the boyish charm to his manly personality , like he was during initial days πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ i like the short hair version more πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shailu123

Tfs last pic is so cute

hotness and cuteness in the same frame πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by micshy

Yes in the first pic ur eyes just look at two of the guys πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† WHen so much has been spoken and written / published about their supposed rivalry u cant help but admire the bonhomie they are sharing πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Then i got to spot the others πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

they say best friends r enemies then best enemies can also be friends naπŸ˜† 

kv looks sooo good..πŸ‘πŸΌ.

thy r doing so much fun..πŸ˜†
waiting 4 more more more sahil..❀️

TFSπŸ€—

Originally posted by SONU2408

kv looks sooo good..πŸ‘πŸΌ.

thy r doing so much fun..πŸ˜†
waiting 4 more more more sahil..❀️

TFSπŸ€—

Yeah and in this hot weather, seeing these pics is so refreshing...

lets see how they sell out SaHil story now. I hope they will be careful 
Loved the last pic!  KV😳
Snow is still visible. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
I am in love with this Picture😳