Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

The suicidal potion

..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
The suicidal potion

I was too distressed. Days and nights of labour resulted in nothing but total failure. I had truely given up. I could not take it anymore. Resting my head on my elbow I got a permanent solution. SUICIDE!  
I brought a whole pack of tablets and a glass of water.
One by one I put the tablets in the water. Suddenly, I noticed that the colour of the water was slowly changing into a light shade of crimson. As I added more water, the water turned to be reddish and then vermillion. That gave birth to a sudden thought in my mind. If the medicines that were too bitter but could made the plain water colourful and attractive,then why our bitter experiences cannot...

Never give up hope. Every phase of life,every moment has its own sweetness and bitterness. We mustn't expect either of it for long. Its in our hands whether to look at those medicines that tasted bitter or to those who made the plain water colourful...
Enjoy life...and every offer of life...don't let bitter tastes overcome you... then sadness and bitter memories will fail infront of you...you won't fail infront of them...

This is a random thing that came into my mind so thought to share with all of you. Its written by the rather philosophical SahasLOL not the usual SapilTongue
Btw I am leaving for mynative place today for a week or so. So I wont be able to be here.Cry But you all keep coming and keep the forum active. As sissy had said, no one can close this forum and throw us out of our homesWinkBig smile
Tc all of you...lots of hugs and muahhzzz...(doesnt suit royalty thoughLOL)...miss meWink and when I will be back I will present you a marvellous yuvreen story from my sideWink

So just WAIT and WATCH!!!TongueLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mizzle22krupaaJustMySelf

krupaa IF-Rockerz
krupaa
krupaa

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:41am | IP Logged
How how how 
how do u manage to always surprise me with ur words 
how do u manage to think so deep and be so positive about life at such a small age
Hats off to u girl ur parents r blessed to have a daughter like u.
Your words r truely inspiring and it always inspires me. 
I know i have told this many times and again repeating madam i am ur biggest fan 
and and happy journey do enjoy ur vacation and come back soon will be waiting for ur story 
take care 
JustMySelf IF-Rockerz
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
omg chotu suicidal thesis?ShockedLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index