Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Taher/Viraj Singh Rathore AT #3 ||THE MAD HATTER|| ITVF intv link (Page 77)

_Puzzle_ IF-Rockerz
_Puzzle_
_Puzzle_

Joined: 19 February 2015
Posts: 5440

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu830

Originally posted by AISHU183

Originally posted by nishu830

Originally posted by AISHU183

Originally posted by Prachi...20

Originally posted by AISHU183

Today is a black day yaar first of all my interview was rocking as prachi said coz I was sitting like a rockConfused
</div>
next it was shocking news of abdul kalam's death such a great personOuch
Let his soul rest in peaceCry



U passed u r interview...
Pata nahi yaar lekin bohot kharaab tha mein tho sharam ke maareCry
<div>I was so embarrased coz feeling likeDead
Aishu di .. its okay!!! Dnt worry.. wtever may be the outcome.. but its ur first step for ur achievement, for ur big success.. so pls dnt be stress..
Thanks for support I'll talk to u guys tomorrow till then take care gud niteSmile
Aishu di Angry y u always being so formality with ur cousins ah? Last warning no sorry or thank u okay!
good night di..

Exactly di! Agree with you! Fully!

nishu830 Goldie
nishu830
nishu830

Joined: 11 January 2015
Posts: 1311

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Puzzle_

Originally posted by nishu830

Am feeling tired.. good night doc , Nuha and aishu di.. hv a taher dreams..

Only 1 Taher Bhai dreams di?! Cry
hmmm..
nishu830 Goldie
nishu830
nishu830

Joined: 11 January 2015
Posts: 1311

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Meri choti shaitan.. where was u frm evening??? We missed u lottt..
nishu830 Goldie
nishu830
nishu830

Joined: 11 January 2015
Posts: 1311

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Puzzle_

Originally posted by nishu830

Originally posted by AISHU183

Originally posted by nishu830

Originally posted by AISHU183

Originally posted by Prachi...20

Originally posted by AISHU183

Today is a black day yaar first of all my interview was rocking as prachi said coz I was sitting like a rockConfused
</div>
next it was shocking news of abdul kalam's death such a great personOuch
Let his soul rest in peaceCry



U passed u r interview...
Pata nahi yaar lekin bohot kharaab tha mein tho sharam ke maareCry
<div>I was so embarrased coz feeling likeDead
Aishu di .. its okay!!! Dnt worry.. wtever may be the outcome.. but its ur first step for ur achievement, for ur big success.. so pls dnt be stress..
Thanks for support I'll talk to u guys tomorrow till then take care gud niteSmile
Aishu di Angry y u always being so formality with ur cousins ah? Last warning no sorry or thank u okay!
good night di..

Exactly di! Agree with you! Fully!
Nuha tomorrow am gng to take class for aishu di.. LOL
_Puzzle_ IF-Rockerz
_Puzzle_
_Puzzle_

Joined: 19 February 2015
Posts: 5440

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu830

Originally posted by _Puzzle_

Originally posted by nishu830

Originally posted by _Puzzle_

Originally posted by nishu830

Originally posted by _Puzzle_

Originally posted by nishu830

Originally posted by _Puzzle_

Hey Prachi di and Nishu di..
Sorry had to go at that moment so, can't reply.
Hey nuha!!!! Wt is this? Ah? Angry U said no sorry or thank u .. and u itslf saying it.. this is not fair yaar..

Arrey bap re!! Shocked Ek jhatke me current shock! Shocked
Pehele behen bani, phir amma, abh kya nani amma banneka shauk charha hai? Wink
nani banneki umar nahi hai mujhe yaar.. main abhi 19 hu..

Toh amma kaise ban gai? LOL
Tumhari maa ko aaj bohot fever hai.. isliye aaj nahi baat kar sakti..

Kitni temprature? LOL BTW di, app mazak kar rahe ho ya seriously?
103 yaar.. seriously i hv fever...

You must be kidding me.. right di? Ap apna khayal nahi rakh sakti kya?! Laparwahi ki bhi ek haad hoti hai! Angry aur ap hai ki! Dekho agar apne next time se apna khayal nahi rakkha na toh mai apse baat he nahi karungi! LAST AND FINAL CHANCE!
_Puzzle_ IF-Rockerz
_Puzzle_
_Puzzle_

Joined: 19 February 2015
Posts: 5440

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu830

Nuha tomorrow am gng to take class for aishu di.. LOL

I not we.. we are going to take class of Aishu di! LOL
_Puzzle_ IF-Rockerz
_Puzzle_
_Puzzle_

Joined: 19 February 2015
Posts: 5440

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu830

Meri choti shaitan.. where was u frm evening??? We missed u lottt..

Gayab thi!
Mujhe 2 minutes baad baad automatic injection lag jata hai.. kiske wajah se mai gayab ho jati hoon! LOL
_Puzzle_ IF-Rockerz
_Puzzle_
_Puzzle_

Joined: 19 February 2015
Posts: 5440

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Feeling relaxed!! LOL ajj maine 2 adults ki class li! LOL wo bhi puri tarike se! LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
treat for taher fanz!

Author: sunet27taherian   Replies: 4   Views: 860

sunet27taherian 4 860 15 June 2015 at 9:45am by sunet27taherian
New SPA pics my SP MIshri,Taher,saurav n sukku

2 3

Author: ammu4u   Replies: 18   Views: 2036

ammu4u 18 2036 14 June 2015 at 11:41am by _._shibani_._
Today Viraj was Like VIRAJ

Author: shinyshajil   Replies: 1   Views: 907

shinyshajil 1 907 22 May 2015 at 11:40am by _._shibani_._
viraj viraj viraj

2 3

Author: Ri21   Replies: 16   Views: 2762

Ri21 16 2762 19 February 2015 at 9:24am by Princyz_Belle
is he viraj singh or virat singh ratore

Author: bubbles666   Replies: 9   Views: 2637

bubbles666 9 2637 25 January 2015 at 3:10am by pinky27

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index