Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prachi....20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AISHU183

Really me too missed u so much.So when will ur results be out😊

Don't knw... Till then I am taking addmission for biotechnology... Couz I am getting bored sitting at home 
AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Prachi...20

Don't knw... Till then I am taking addmission for biotechnology... Couz I am getting bored sitting at home 

U r right.The supreme punishment for anyone wud be no work to do & boredom coz I'm getting punished now😉😆
Prachi....20 thumbnail

U r right.The supreme punishment for anyone wud be no work to do & boredom coz I'm getting punished now😉😆

U r right... 😆Btw how is ur marriage life going... And aur humare jiju kaise hai... 😉
AISHU183 thumbnail

U r right... 😆Btw how is ur marriage life going... And aur humare jiju kaise hai... 😉

My married life kuch rocking aur kuch shocking bhi hai where  I mean after marriage we get to know of our husband's defects.😆
Honestly it's that we discover a new thing of each other daily.U know the best part was when I had a disaster interview he was like I wud setup a business for u no need to work under other's supervision.I thought he was joking but he was serious the very next day he bought up a business plan for me,I was like shocked with this development.😳
I felt proud to be his wife😃
Prachi....20 thumbnail

My married life kuch rocking aur kuch shocking bhi hai where  I mean after marriage we get to know of our husband's defects.😆

Honestly it's that we discover a new thing of each other daily.U know the best part was when I had a disaster interview he was like I wud setup a business for u no need to work under other's supervision.I thought he was joking but he was serious the very next day he bought up a business plan for me,I was like shocked with this development.😳
I felt proud to be his wife😃

Aww...tht's so sweet yaar...  ur marriage was love marriage or arranged one...And must say u have nice support system besides u...😃
AISHU183 thumbnail

Aww...tht's so sweet yaar...  ur marriage was love marriage or arranged one...And must say u have nice support system besides u...😃

It was love-arranged yaar mera matlab he liked me approached my parents first & they readily agreed.But I rejected him first even then he did'nt give up.Everyone convinced me nearly for six months then I agreed to get married.😆
Prachi....20 thumbnail

It was love-arranged yaar mera matlab he liked me approached my parents first & they readily agreed.But I rejected him first even then he did'nt give up.Everyone convinced me nearly for six months then I agreed to get married.😆

Oh six months... Giving attitude ha... Starting of ur story good ha... 
AISHU183 thumbnail

Oh six months... Giving attitude ha... Starting of ur story good ha... 

Acchi Ladkiyan kabhi bhi aasani se nahi milthe yaar ladkon ko thoda tadpana chahiye.😆
Jokes apart I used to have larger than life expectations from my partner but now I feel blessed to have a simple in living & high in thinking life partner.I love him a lottt❤️
nishu830 thumbnail

Hey cousins koi hai kya forum mein

hello aishu di... congrats for becoming senior member.. 🥳
Prachi....20 thumbnail

Acchi Ladkiyan kabhi bhi aasani se nahi milthe yaar ladkon ko thoda tadpana chahiye.😆

Jokes apart I used to have larger than life expectations from my partner but now I feel blessed to have a simple in living & high in thinking life partner.I love him a lottt❤️

Ya that's true... Ya aishu u r really blessed with such a nice and lovely hubby...