Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Taher/Viraj Singh Rathore AT #3 ||THE MAD HATTER|| ITVF intv link (Page 55)

_Puzzle_ IF-Rockerz
_Puzzle_
_Puzzle_

Posted: 20 July 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu830

Originally posted by _Puzzle_

Kuch bhi bol do di.. and guys.. I wanted to tell you all something..
I have send a mail to Taher bhai.. yesterday night! And I gave him the link of his profile on IF and asked him to visit it!
wow nuha thats a great one.. hope soon taher visit his profile..

What great di? you know I forgot to wish him Eid Mubarak! LOL
its okay nuha sometimes mistakes happen with everyone.. now u can wish ur bhai dear.. i hv commented in his profile.. so now u can cmt for him..

Yes, I did it! Thank you!
Nuha!!!! Angry
No thanks or sorry between cousins..

Oops! Okay.. my fault, my mistake.. okay meri amma! LOL
Di to Amma.. Shocked
wow Nuha i got promotion very soon.. LOL

Toh kya karu mai?! App datti bilkul meri amma ki jaisi ho! LOL

Prachi....20 Goldie
Prachi....20
Prachi....20

Posted: 20 July 2015 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Prachi...20

And ya... If u have any msg or greetings to give to taher... And u all can... And ya guyzzz I will send gift as from we all four of us...So u can give me ur msg...

And nuha plzz help me na how to send gift...

Di.. mai apna gifts or messages India kaise bheju?
Mai toh Bangladesh se hu na..! Abhi mai kya karu? Cry
Okay.. you will have to give me some time.. I will ask those who have send their gifts.. okay?

oh...no problem...and ya u pm me ur thoughts i will write it as letter and will give it wid my gift...
Prachi....20 Goldie
Prachi....20
Prachi....20

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Hello guys... Any one there... 
sunet27taherian IF-Dazzler
sunet27taherian
sunet27taherian

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
taher ITVF link#2 he pronounced my name sunet...sunet? is it?LOL his one eyebrow become upROFL next time bichare ko meri asli naam bata dungiROFL
_Puzzle_ IF-Rockerz
_Puzzle_
_Puzzle_

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 10:20am | IP Logged

And ya... If u have any msg or greetings to give to taher... And u all can... And ya guyzzz I will send gift as from we all four of us...So u can give me ur msg...

Okay.. you will have to give me some time.. I will ask those who have send their gifts.. okay?

oh...no problem...and ya u pm me ur thoughts i will write it as letter and will give it wid my gift...

Okay.. now listen.. I have talked with them, and they said that they will send their next gifts in september... you can send those gifts to Shilpi di and then she will send all the gifts together and will write our names.. I guess that will be better...
Prachi....20 Goldie
Prachi....20
Prachi....20

Posted: 21 July 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Okay.. now listen.. I have talked with them, and they said that they will send their next gifts in september... you can send those gifts to Shilpi di and then she will send all the gifts together and will write our names.. I guess that will be better...

Btw who is shilpi di... And how to send gifts to her... I don't know her na then.. 
AISHU183 IF-Dazzler
AISHU183
AISHU183

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 1:40am | IP Logged
I' m giving an update of his gift videos of ET:
Gift segment part-1-moments of the segment:
1)He feels blessed to have such fans who love him so much & a big hug to all his fans.Big smile
2)His first gift is from ashvitha goswami where he sees her on twitter.He got T-shirts for aneri & himself & he kept it near to his heart.Embarrassed
3)Second was from banasree whose tweets were read by taher on twitter.Co-incidentally she also sent the same t-shirts for aneri & himself.She expressed that she is a proud taherian in her letter.Tongue
In between he said that he feels bad for cutting & tearing the gifts where his fans take a lot of time to wrap it neatly.Smile
3)He also got hats from banasree for aneri & himself where he said that when they meet they'll pose together with the hats on their heads.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessglory

AISHU183 IF-Dazzler
AISHU183
AISHU183

Posted: 22 July 2015 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Gift segment part-2-moments of the segment:
1)He keeps reading tweets of renuka gogia who asked him 2 questions which are
      i)When will he get back to acting?
      A)He is in talks with some people though his dream was always CINEMA.Hopefully he will make             an announcement in 2 months where his short film will release in 2 months & also he is into                 direction and doing mini feature.Main gaayab nahi ho jaoonga so dont worry guys.Big smile
     ii)What is love according to u?
      A)Honestly love is a frivolous emotion but it kind of air we breathe.Smile
2)He said that he'll give scrapbook to his parents containing his photos of him with his parents & monica belluci.His quote:-
                                  Kaash main ek din monica belluci ko miloon aur yeh card dikha paoonLOL
3)Renuka was so sweet yaar she has done 4-5 wraps where she has written for ur lovely expressions handsome hunk & intezaar ka phal meetha hotha hai for which taher agreed that it's true coz he was fasting(roza).His quote:-
                                    Har roj main intezaar ka phal kaatha hoonLOL
4)He liked the evil eye & the bag too in which it was given & also a laughing buddha as good luck charm to his RAT films.He kept it near to his office buddha.His quote:-
                                     Dono bhai saath mein baithke holi khelengeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessglory

Go to top