Taher/Viraj Singh Rathore AT #3 ||THE MAD HATTER|| ITVF intv link - Page 77

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by AISHU183

Yaay AT completed 100 pages calls for a celebration.
OK I'll join u guys after lunch sharply at 3'o clock

Yeppie...πŸ₯³ Congrats cousins...πŸ€— And As humare At ne century mar di... Yeppie... πŸ₯³Its time for celebration...  
I am back... Nishu u had ur lunch... 
Originally posted by nishu830

celebration time.. πŸ₯³ congratulations cousins.. πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
Aishu di waiting for u.. come back soon di.. miss u.. πŸ€—
Chalo aa gayi main tumhare liye kal maine rok diya tha na discussion of being proactive.
The proactive approach is to change from the inside-out,to be different,& by being different,to effect positive change in what's out there-I can be more resourceful,I can be more diligent,I can be more,I can be more cooperative.😊
                          I know thi"s idea is a bit dramatic but trust me it works.It is so much easier to blame other people,conditioning,or conditions for our own stagnant situation.But we r responsible-"response-able"-to control our lives & to powerfully influence our cicumstances by working on what can we be,on what we are..U can influence the situation by working on urself.As a proactive person we can carry their own physical or social weather with them.We can be happy and accept those things that at present we can't control,while we focus our efforts on our efforts on the things that we can.πŸ˜ƒ
Once upon even I was just like u but now I'm trying to follow the above thing most of the times.So what's ur say in this.

Chalo aa gayi main tumhare liye kal maine rok diya tha na discussion of being proactive.
The proactive approach is to change from the inside-out,to be different,& by being different,to effect positive change in what's out there-I can be more resourceful,I can be more diligent,I can be more,I can be more cooperative.😊
                          I know thi"s idea is a bit dramatic but trust me it works.It is so much easier to blame other people,conditioning,or conditions for our own stagnant situation.But we r responsible-"response-able"-to control our lives & to powerfully influence our cicumstances by working on what can we be,on what we are..U can influence the situation by working on urself.As a proactive person we can carry their own physical or social weather with them.We can be happy and accept those things that at present we can't control,while we focus our efforts on our efforts on the things that we can.πŸ˜ƒ
Once upon even I was just like u but now I'm trying to follow the above thing most of the times.So what's ur say in this.

U knw I aishu for ur this behaviour only i love u soo much... U make ppl understand so nicely... 
Originally posted by Prachi...20

U knw I aishu for ur this behaviour only i love u soo much... U make ppl understand so nicely... 
Yeah prachi I got this convincing thing from my mom she used to make understand us so nicely.I'm able to see from everyone's point if view coz of her empathetic attitude which inspires me a lot.😊

i totally agree with u di.. but some times when the sitution is out of control, am totally lossing my trust with me.. am forgetting to believe myslf di.. dnt knw wts happening with me now a days... lots of question r appearing in my mind.. lots of fears.. am scared abt this society.. feeling scared abt each and everythng..
and now a days am not behaving normal.. always lost in some thoughts abt future.. whether i can be a successful person or not.. day by day my scareness gets increasing.. am feeling like am alone in a huge remote area.. 😭Edited by nishu830 - 8 years ago

Yeah prachi I got this convincing thing from my mom she used to make understand us so nicely.I'm able to see from everyone's point if view coz of her empathetic attitude which inspires me a lot.😊

I am lucky tht I join forum and met u... Having one elder friend like u Is just awesome... Couz I have cousins but we meet some occasions only... But u r one whom I interact once in a day... πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by nishu830

i totally agree with u di.. but some times when the sitution is out of control, am totally lossing my trust with me.. am forgetting to believe myslf di.. dnt knw wts happening with me now a days... lots of question r appearing in my mind.. lots of fears.. am scared abt this society.. feeling scared abt each and everythng..
and now a days am not behaving normal.. always lost in some thoughts abt future.. whether i can be a successful person or not.. day by day my scareness gets increasing.. am feeling like am alone in u huge remote area.. 😭
Haan u r right situation might be out of control but u dont lose ur faith on people around.It's not jungle it's society we live as our tahu said 
                  SPREAD LOVE TO EVERYONE AROUND U
From what u write it can be said that u're scared of the world.Remember world is a beautiful place to live in we people make it heaven/hell by our thoughts & actions & one thing dear:-
                "FEELING GREAT NO MATTER WHAT"
One is successful when u do the things u love to do whole-heartedly with discipline,determination & dedication.πŸ˜ƒ
WE cousins ,family,near ones & GOD r always with u yaar.So dont worry be happy,be loving & loved by all of us
Originally posted by Prachi...20

I am lucky tht I join forum and met u... Having one elder friend like u Is just awesome... Couz I have cousins but we meet some occasions only... But u r one whom I interact once in a day... πŸ˜Š
Even I meet cousins rarely but we have very good bonding.Yeah even I feel blessed to have u all cousins.Thanks to Tahu just coz of him I joined the forum😊

Haan u r right situation might be out of control but u dont lose ur faith on people around.It's not jungle it's society we live as our tahu said
SPREAD LOVE TO EVERYONE AROUND U
From what u write it can be said that u're scared of the world.Remember world is a beautiful place to live in we people make it heaven/hell by our thoughts & actions & one thing dear:-
"FEELING GREAT NO MATTER WHAT"
One is successful when u do the things u love to do whole-heartedly withdiscipline,determination & dedication.πŸ˜ƒ
WE cousins ,family,near ones & GOD r always with u yaar.So dont worry be happy,be loving & loved by all of us
dnt knw wt to say now.. jst tears coming frm my eyes.. yeah di wtever may be the sitution, i will do it with my whole heart and always spread smile as tahu said.. feeling better and got clear way to my destination di... love to hv u guys support.. and feeling speechless di can i hug u?