Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Puzzle_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AISHU183

Hey nuha Id mubarak.God bless u with a happy long life & may ur desires get fulfilled.πŸ˜ƒ

In this month of ramzan even us taherians have good news about him getting married.πŸ₯³
I just wonder who is going to be the lucky girl😳

Eid Mubarak to you too di.. yes, I am eagerly waiting to meet my to be Bhabi!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
_Puzzle_ thumbnail
Toota toota toota... dill toota in Taherians ka toota.. abh sab kuch ho gaya hai be maza..!
AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _Puzzle_

Toota toota toota... dill toota in Taherians ka toota.. abh sab kuch ho gaya hai be maza..!

Bale hi hamara dil toota finally he is getting someone special in his life oh gosh I want to see a blushing tahu.😳
No way never he is going to be my brother,he is Going to be my jijaji coz ur to be bhabhi is going to be my sister.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
_Puzzle_ thumbnail

Bale hi hamara dil toota finally he is getting someone special in his life oh gosh I want to see a blushing tahu.😳

No way never he is going to be my brother,he is Going to be my jijaji coz ur to be bhabhi is going to be my sister.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Pheew! Mai appko mere Bhai ke jute chori karne nahi dungi! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Prachi....20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu830

thank u prachi..
Eid mubarak nuha..
Guys my number of post got over.. so will meet u all tomo.. till that a huge hug to all my lovely cousin.. bye take cre.. :)

Ohk... Bye...meet u tom...tc
AISHU183 thumbnail

Pheew! Mai appko mere Bhai ke jute chori karne nahi dungi! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Mein shagun leke rahungiπŸ˜†
Vaise bhi future mein mere behen ka hi raj chalega☺️ coz taher never says no to anyone so sweet & generous imagine how he is going to be with his wife
_Puzzle_ thumbnail

Mein shagun leke rahungiπŸ˜†

Vaise bhi future mein mere behen ka hi raj chalega☺️ coz taher never says no to anyone so sweet & generous imagine how he is going to be with his wife

Mai lene nahi dungi!! πŸ˜† equal raj chalega! 😳 mai apne bhai ka bhola pan apni bhabi ko use karne nahi dungi!!
AISHU183 thumbnail

Mai lene nahi dungi!! πŸ˜† equal raj chalega! 😳 mai apne bhai ka bhola pan apni bhabi ko use karne nahi dungi!!

Taher supports women empowerment so thought that he will let her be powerful  amongst themπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
BTW nuha can u plz tell me for how many days i'm allowed for only 10,20 posts per day😭
_Puzzle_ thumbnail

Taher supports women empowerment so thought that he will let her be powerful amongst themπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

BTW nuha can u plz tell me for how many days i'm allowed for only 10,20 posts per day😭

I know.. lakin mai bhabi ko mere Bhai ki bhole pan ka faida nahi uthane dungi! πŸ˜†
When you are newbie you can only have 10 posts a day.. for groupbie, 20 posts.. and when you are senior member.. you can post as much you want.. I used to ppst 100 posts a day.. πŸ˜†
AISHU183 thumbnail

I know.. lakin mai bhabi ko mere Bhai ki bhole pan ka faida nahi uthane dungi! πŸ˜†
When you are newbie you can only have 10 posts a day.. for groupbie, 20 posts.. and when you are senior member.. you can post as mu
ch you want.. I used to ppst 100 posts a day.. πŸ˜†

Thanks nuha but I want to know for how many I have to stay as newbie and when I will turn into groupbie.?
My number of posts finished for today bye take care c u tmoro again