Taher/Viraj Singh Rathore AT #3 ||THE MAD HATTER|| ITVF intv link - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by _UptoNoGood_

True. Though I hope they show just a glimpse of Viraj... like completely away from the VJ mess... Viraj with an adopted kid maybe... trying to relive his lost childhood.💔

Then VJ comes and says, beta! and Viru says... oh. ok.
I've always wanted this- Viraj completely away from Gangwals . . . training someone who really DESERVES to be Viraj's mentee.
Originally posted by davearcha

Wasnt it his dad's dream, said to him by by his mom?

But he always claimed that his maa ka sapna.. and also he wished his Mother to come back purely for the sake of LA and he cursed himself when investors rejected to invest in LA "accha hua maa aaj aap yahaa nahi hein..etc"
Originally posted by Ri21

i wish kaira comes back and takes viraj with her. and he starts LA again and fulfil paa's dream in london

Yaa even I wish the same.. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Dazzlerruhi

But he always claimed that his maa ka sapna.. and also he wished his Mother to come back purely for the sake of LA and he cursed himself when investors rejected to invest in LA "accha hua maa aaj aap yahaa nahi hein..etc"
He considered his Mom as his support so he always did that. He always wanted his Mom by his side, right?

Hope so. But I am sure that Viraj is getting killed.

n my heart gets shattered into pieces. a fight sequence coming up fr sure.
oh nooo
m gonna cry ðŸ˜­

I've always wanted this- Viraj completely away from Gangwals . . . training someone who really DESERVES to be Viraj's mentee.

And to be honest there is no need to bring Love angle between Viraj and the mentee.. Viraj's love story can be developed with a person who can help Viraj in the talent hunt for LA
Originally posted by Dazzlerruhi

And to be honest there is no need to bring Love angle between Viraj and the mentee.. Viraj's love story can be developed with a person who can help Viraj in the talent hunt for LA

Actually, a love angle isn't even needed. Just get him someone he can trust.

He considered his Mom as his support so he always did that. He always wanted his Mom by his side, right?

But many a time he said to Gaya that it was his maa's sapna.. yaa he considered his maa as the support.. also some times he claimed as his Paa's sapna
Originally posted by Ri21

n my heart gets shattered into pieces. a fight sequence coming up fr sure.
oh nooo
m gonna cry ðŸ˜­
I am anyways not going to watch. not even his death. Cannot see him getting killed because of a gangwal.
Originally posted by _UptoNoGood_

Actually, a love angle isn't even needed. Just get him someone he can trust.

Yaa love story isnt needed..! Someone trustworthy is required! I wish DJ had been kept alive..