Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Taher/Viraj Singh Rathore AT #3 ||THE MAD HATTER|| ITVF intv link - Page 3

davearcha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Guys . . Its been a long long long long time since I have been in the forum. 
Since we are starting a new AT, why not lets start it afresh? 
As its an appreciating thread- lets start discussing each and every ICONIC scene of Viraj. What say? I am posting a pic of Viraj's entry in the serial. Do share your complete views on that particular scene. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Scene1:

The character of Viraj Singh Rathore has been introduced through media and he has been shown as a man who stands for women empowerment and he calls for all the girls of the nation to fight against the wrong and stand for the right things, and the first step should be taken up by you.
Comments: This scene was really beautiful. A great start in my opinion and very unique. It has given a new direction to all the heroes in indian Telly ๐Ÿ˜Š. A brilliant work from writer and director๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Dazzlerruhi - 8 years ago
davearcha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dazzlerruhi

The character of Viraj Singh Rathore has been introduced through media and he has been show as a man who stands for women empowerment and he calls for all the girls of the nation to fight against the wrong and stand for the right things, and the first step should be taken up by you

IKR, the way he was introduced was simply PERFECT. shown as a strong and inspiring athlete who "inspired and forced" people to think towards a particular issue in a new light - stronger and inspiring light. 
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Scene 2:
Viraj Singh Rathore given an appreciation to the girl who has stood against the wrong thing and punished the culprit. He does appreciate a girl on behalf of Lakshya Academy every year and Shyam Singh helps him in handling the affairs of Mahal and Academy
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: davearcha

IKR, the way he was introduced was simply PERFECT. shown as a strong and inspiring athlete who "inspired and forced" people to think towards a particular issue in a new light - stronger and inspiring light. 

After listening to the speech I felt that this man should not be in fictional world but in REAL world who can INSPIRE many girls in our Nation
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice Attempt Manasa the first scene was really fab and I thought this character change the Indian tv male lead sceneario & Manasa why dont we start this in twitter with tagging our admin taherians 
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for interrupting... But I found this and I think it really suits Viraj.

your kindness. However, the moment you betray them, reject them or devalue them, they become the worse type of person. Unfortunately, they end up hurting themselves in the long run. They don't want to hurt other people. It is against their very nature. They want to make amends and undo the wrong they did. Their life is a wave of highs and lows. They live with guilt and constant pain over unresolved situations and misunderstandings. They are tortured souls that are not able to live with hatred or being hated. This type of person needs the most love anyone can give them because their soul has been constantly bruised by others. However, despite the tragedy of what they have to go through in life, they remain the most compassionate people worth knowing, and the ones that often become activists for the broken hearted, forgotten and the misunderstood. They are angels with broken wings that only fly when loved.
Virisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really love the first scene of Viraj Singh Rathore...This character was so different from others...his speech was so inspirational.
I loved the way he always used to support Women Empowerment ๐Ÿ˜Š
He was so kind and gentle towards others and used to help everyone.
Taher has portrayed the character of VSR so perfectly โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š
#ProudTaherian
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Dazzlerruhi

Scene1:

The character of Viraj Singh Rathore has been introduced through media and he has been shown as a man who stands for women empowerment and he calls for all the girls of the nation to fight against the wrong and stand for the right things, and the first step should be taken up by you.

I also loved how he replied to the reporter's question: why only train girls?

He was clearly very serious about women empowerment. 
_Puzzle_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congo songo everyone!!