Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

davearcha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

1. No Bashing Anyone. Guys, this is one of the most important rule, that EVERYONE has to abide. By bashing I mean, no using foul language or derogatory remarks on ANY character or actor or any of our cousins.- None of this will be tolerated here. Constructive Criticism is welcome but not ashing or making fun of a character or actor.  
  2. No Chatting. Guys This is the thread made to appreciate Taher and Viraj, not to chat. There are chat clubs where you all can easily chat, but this is strictly for appreciating his talents and him. 
  3. No Quoting more than 3 times.
  4. No Discussing ANY-OTHER character or mocking him/her in Taher/Viraj AT. 
  5. No "Stealing" or Copying other's edits or ideas. If you are sharing that here or on any social networking site, PLEASE DO give the credits or at-least source, in case you are not aware of credits 
  6. For Further Rules- Please Visit Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Forum Rules  ; Posted by Global Moderator

πŸ€—. . . . . . Have a wonderful and Amazing time appreciating and discussing Taher and Viraj here. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by davearcha - 8 years ago
Rinu08 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new Taher AT 3.
Taherians just rocks.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

itstahershabbir
3 hours ago

Thank you Trisha for this most thoughtful gift. I'm very lucky to Hv u guys. Thank you so so much guys. More comin up soon.

https://instagram.com/p/2RFfKkNTJc/

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats guys for the new AT πŸ˜ƒ
Kri_19_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys do comment on Taher's profile! Today is the last day before the ranks are updated! Really want him in the top 20's.
Nila95 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations Taherians/ Taherajians on new AT πŸ₯³ and thank you Dave πŸ€— for all your time and hard work . Taher Shabbir is worth it though, right Dave πŸ˜³. 
Also, thank you to Shilpi, Shivi and anyone else who contributed and I have missed out. πŸ€—. 

Lets rock it Taherians just like our Rockstar. 
CrazyMe_04 thumbnail
Wassup people?? Taher's rank decreased! πŸ˜­
But till next week we'll comment on his profile so much that IF will be forced to increase his rank, what say guys? πŸ˜ƒ
sunet27taherian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i heard taher participated at mtv roddies??????????? is it true????? which season???????
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunet27

i heard taher participated at mtv roddies??????????? is it true????? which season???????

WTH??? I hope not. I've always found the participants annoyingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sunet27taherian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _UptoNoGood_

WTH??? I hope not. I've always found the participants annoyingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

only annoying??????πŸ˜†πŸ˜† too much quarrelsomeπŸ˜† πŸ˜†! ek ek waqt pe toh jaan lene par aa jaata hai!