Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Since the first promo aired, I was excited to see Ravi and because of the unique concept of the show. I was waiting impatiently to watch the show. And the first episode got me addicted to the show and the credit goes to our lovely couple SidNi. I never missed one single episode of JR. SidNi are the best Jodi on television and no one can beat them. I'm a die hard fan of SidNi and because of them I hate weekends. Weekends are so boring and 2 days feels like 2 years for me. I watched the entire show like 100000 times already and memorized each and every part. So you can tell how addicted I am to JR. Well, I can't believe JR will complete 200 epi soon. It feels the show just started now. But JR has the best and incredible team of actor and actress and because of them we got this wonderful show. So all the credit goes to them for making the show amazing. And I appreciate all their hard work. They deserve all the love and appreciation from us. 😛
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: skinnypal

@bold- 😲 The initial episodes are MAGICAL. Please watch them ASAP 😆 

ok will do 😆
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I started watching this show since the beginning bcz of Nia & i love the concept n characters minus a few of them 😆😉

I love SidNi and they're too cute together n can act too 👏👏

I hope on the 200th that sid revealed why he divorced her and they can understand each other