Jamai Raja

200th episode week commences..

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
So, today finally the 200th week is gonna start off.. and it will be bang on week (trusting the cvs too much) πŸ˜† Only 4 episodes are left and we all are waiting for a surprise from the show!! πŸ˜³ 
It feels like yesterday i started watching JR, cannot imagine that there are 200 beautiful episodes (Sorry not all were πŸ˜‰) of our favourite show!! 

Ok, a fun question.. how many times have you seen the entire series? πŸ˜›

AND... HOW EXCITED ARE YOU FOR THIS WEEK!!? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by skinnypal - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yipeeπŸ₯³ Donno how soon JR reaches 200th epi
Feel like just now the show started... 
congo JRiansπŸ₯³
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WoohooπŸ₯³Our show gonno reach the 200th epi I never imagine it ll happen so soon...😊 what's the surprise waiting for us on that day??πŸ€ͺ There is no new promo indicating that... Why cv's love to keep us in the dark regarding sidni??😲
I never felt while watching the 1st epi of JR that i gonna addicted to the show..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This is my first ever show that I am waiting impatiently for each and every epi's...πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
JR/ SidNi is the main reason for me to hate the weekends to the hell...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰
And i watch each epi twice/thrice in a day especially sidni scenes then u can imagine how many times i would love to watch the entire series (195epi's + 1 special epi= 196 golden epi'sπŸ˜›)...And u can say jr was/is my full time job on every weekends...🀣 

SIDNI/JR occupied my 24/7...πŸ˜›
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i started watching after sidni marriage
when sid started living at dd house
i am sure we will not get a surprise
but some shock
skinnypal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rachana10

WoohooπŸ₯³Our show gonno reach the 200th epi I never imagine it ll happen so soon...😊 what's the surprise waiting for us on that day??πŸ€ͺ There is no new promo indicating that... Why cv's love to keep us in the dark regarding sidni??😲

I never felt while watching the 1st epi of JR that i gonna addicted to the show..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This is my first ever show that I am waiting impatiently for each and every epi's...πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
JR/ SidNi is the main reason for me to hate the weekends to the hell...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰
And i watch each epi twice/thrice in a day especially sidni scenes then u can imagine how many times i would love to watch the entire series (195epi's + 1 special epi= 196 golden epi'sπŸ˜›)...And u can say jr was/is my full time job on every weekends...🀣 

SIDNI/JR occupied my 24/7...πŸ˜›

Whether we have a surprise or shock or no surprise (Which in turn will be a surprise - disappointing one though) we have to find out ourselves by watching the show! πŸ˜† This is my second show which i have been addicted to like this πŸ˜‰ 
..Fazza.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so happy and proud to watch this show grow and influence so many people. I have watched it..umm..wait..I lost the count πŸ˜ƒ I still watch the initial episodes. I really miss Resham Chachi & Kesar Chachu, DD ke ashirwad se πŸ˜† and I want the whole Patel parivaar to be present at the 200th episode or that party πŸ˜³ Trust me, this is Akshay Kumar's best project πŸ‘ Being one of those many people who have watched the show ever since the first episode, I wish them all the best for the future
skinnypal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .chandni.

i started watching after sidni marriage
when sid started living at dd house
i am sure we will not get a surprise
but some shock

Ohh but have you caught up with the episodes before marriage?  Whether it's a surprise or shock i am ready for both this time πŸ˜†
skinnypal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShaReYam

I am so happy and proud to watch this show grow and influence so many people. I have watched it..umm..wait..I lost the count πŸ˜ƒ I still watch the initial episodes. I really miss Resham Chachi & Kesar Chachu, DD ke ashirwad se πŸ˜† and I want the whole Patel parivaar to be present at the 200th episode or that party πŸ˜³ Trust me, this is Akshay Kumar's best project πŸ‘ Being one of those many people who have watched the show ever since the first episode, I wish them all the best for the future

Yeah i hope so too that the entire Patel Family, atleast those who are still in the show are shown in that party. Akki is great, he always endeavors in good things. πŸ˜ƒ
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: skinnypal

Ohh but have you caught up with the episodes before marriage?  Whether it's a surprise or shock i am ready for both this time πŸ˜†

no i am yet to see those episodes
i do not want a shock
already got plenty of shocks here πŸ˜†
skinnypal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .chandni.

no i am yet to see those episodes
i do not want a shock
already got plenty of shocks here πŸ˜†

@bold- πŸ˜² The initial episodes are MAGICAL. Please watch them ASAP πŸ˜†