India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

200th episode week commences..

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
So, today finally the 200th week is gonna start off.. and it will be bang on week (trusting the cvs too much) LOL Only 4 episodes are left and we all are waiting for a surprise from the show!! Embarrassed 
It feels like yesterday i started watching JR, cannot imagine that there are 200 beautiful episodes (Sorry not all were Wink) of our favourite show!! 

Ok, a fun question.. how many times have you seen the entire series? Tongue

AND... HOW EXCITED ARE YOU FOR THIS WEEK!!? Big smileBig smile

Edited by skinnypal - 04 May 2015 at 12:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rachana10afghangirlMillerrr88asyaarshilovermadhuhariniYD.AH

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
yipeeParty Donno how soon JR reaches 200th epiDay Dreaming
Feel like just now the show started... 
congo JRiansParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skinnypal

rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:07am | IP Logged
WoohooPartyOur show gonno reach the 200th epiDancing I never imagine it ll happen so soon...Smile what's the surprise waiting for us on that day??Silly There is no new promo indicating that...Ouch Why cv's love to keep us in the dark regarding sidni??D'ohShocked
I never felt while watching the 1st epi of JR that i gonna addicted to the show..LOLLOL
This is my first ever show that I am waiting impatiently for each and every epi's...ConfusedEmbarrassed
JR/ SidNi is the main reason for me to hate the weekends to the hell...AngryWink
And i watch each epi twice/thrice in a day especially sidni scenes then u can imagine how many times i would love to watch the entire series (195epi's + 1 special epi= 196 golden epi'sTongue)...And u can say jr was/is my full time job on every weekends...ROFL 

SIDNI/JR occupied my 24/7...TongueDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skinnypalmadhuharini

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged
i started watching after sidni marriage
when sid started living at dd house
i am sure we will not get a surprise
but some shock

skinnypal

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachana10

WoohooPartyOur show gonno reach the 200th epiDancing I never imagine it ll happen so soon...Smile what's the surprise waiting for us on that day??Silly There is no new promo indicating that...Ouch Why cv's love to keep us in the dark regarding sidni??D'ohShocked
I never felt while watching the 1st epi of JR that i gonna addicted to the show..LOLLOL
This is my first ever show that I am waiting impatiently for each and every epi's...ConfusedEmbarrassed
JR/ SidNi is the main reason for me to hate the weekends to the hell...AngryWink
And i watch each epi twice/thrice in a day especially sidni scenes then u can imagine how many times i would love to watch the entire series (195epi's + 1 special epi= 196 golden epi'sTongue)...And u can say jr was/is my full time job on every weekends...ROFL 

SIDNI/JR occupied my 24/7...TongueDancing

Whether we have a surprise or shock or no surprise (Which in turn will be a surprise - disappointing one though) we have to find out ourselves by watching the show! LOL This is my second show which i have been addicted to like this Wink 

rachana10

..Fazza.. Senior Member
..Fazza..
..Fazza..

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I am so happy and proud to watch this show grow and influence so many people. I have watched it..umm..wait..I lost the count Big smile I still watch the initial episodes. I really miss Resham Chachi & Kesar Chachu, DD ke ashirwad se LOL and I want the whole Patel parivaar to be present at the 200th episode or that party Embarrassed Trust me, this is Akshay Kumar's best project Clap Being one of those many people who have watched the show ever since the first episode, I wish them all the best for the futureDay Dreaming

skinnypal

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .chandni.

i started watching after sidni marriage
when sid started living at dd house
i am sure we will not get a surprise
but some shock

Ohh but have you caught up with the episodes before marriage?  Whether it's a surprise or shock i am ready for both this time LOL

YD.AH

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaReYam

I am so happy and proud to watch this show grow and influence so many people. I have watched it..umm..wait..I lost the count Big smile I still watch the initial episodes. I really miss Resham Chachi & Kesar Chachu, DD ke ashirwad se LOL and I want the whole Patel parivaar to be present at the 200th episode or that party Embarrassed Trust me, this is Akshay Kumar's best project Clap Being one of those many people who have watched the show ever since the first episode, I wish them all the best for the futureDay Dreaming

Yeah i hope so too that the entire Patel Family, atleast those who are still in the show are shown in that party. Akki is great, he always endeavors in good things. Big smile

Go to top