Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Will we ever get back this innocent laugh ? (Page 2)

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRINCESS_ALISHA

omg. he looks handsome

yep, very much.. They both had rounder faces then and looked so adorable, grown up kids..

Am I the only one who is not liking RV's current lean and mean face.. his face is completely devoid of fat now.. Ouch It is good in scenes where he is all emotional and tired and drained etc.. but I wonder how long he will keep losing weight from face..
Ishani too looks quite thin now,  I think she would have lost half the weight just by crying scenes !!
Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mint2ILTHBEB

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matsh

omg. he looks handsome

yep, very much.. They both had rounder faces then and looked so adorable, grown up kids..

Am I the only one who is not liking RV's current lean and mean face.. his face is completely devoid of fat now.. Ouch It is good in scenes where he is all emotional and tired and drained etc.. but I wonder how long he will keep losing weight from face..
Ishani too looks quite thin now, I think she would have lost half the weight just by crying scenes !!
Ouch

its not alone u. I think shakti should gain some weight as he is looking like jute stick in episodes now a days.lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matsh

wind_dancer IF-Dazzler
wind_dancer
wind_dancer

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged
That is my favorite epi matsh!! This scene just reflect their innoccence and friendship. They may not love each other as ishaani was still not aware of her feeling but their care and fun nature just touched my heart!! I dnt think we will ever get these types of innocent scenes as their love has been tainted with such crap.. But hope they can get those smiles back soon!!

mint2

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

Originally posted by matsh

omg. he looks handsome

Ishani too looks quite thin now, I think she would have lost half the weight just by crying scenes !!
Ouch

its not alone u. I think shakti should gain some weight as he is looking like jute stick in episodes now a days.lol

I too think the same. In friday epi only his fb scene were shown, and I was just seeing the difference between that terrace scene where they were taking pheras and the one which was the real of hospital. From Feb to April only its so much changed
-RadzLuvShakti IF-Dazzler
-RadzLuvShakti
-RadzLuvShakti

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Awww Such a lovely post !!Clap
Im so agree with u matsh, THis is what we all want to see, he look so adorable in this cute smile this is missing from long time, Please CV's get that innocence back EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

We Want to see our Ishveer CUte Khatti mitthi Fights !!!Big smile

Ishveer-lover

Go to top