Will we ever get back this innocent laugh ?

matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Found this incredible gif...Ranveer laughing like this has not been seen for such a long time !! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I just loved this scene so much about Ranveer faking memory loss, Then laughing away, Ishani getting mad at him, trying to mock-kill him and running after him throwing stones..

Will we ever get that innocence back.. The current mess of mahanata of both leads, misunderstandings, anger, fake hatred etc etc has taken so much toll on the simple innocence their relationship had due to their childhood friendship..

CVs see what you have done to a beautiful serial.. We WANT that beautiful love and friendship back as soon as possible !! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Matsh, this is completely spot on. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

In their battle of love, misunderstandings, sacrifices and pretentious hatred, the two of them have actually lost the essence of innocence in their relationship. How they were back then and how they are now really breaks my heart.

CVs, you have actually ruined the prime reason why we watched the show for - their innocent love. As I've said this before, the CVs have turned this show into a graveyard, with deaths only rising and IshVeer walking around like zombies. ๐Ÿ˜•
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Me too just waiting to see them laugh together with all their innocence , I really miss it. Before and after marriage they looked like two adorable children very cute together. Remembering all those episode making me to stick with the serial even after the crap they are throwing at us. 
        RV helping Ish to wear the saree, trying to hide her behind him at office with Mr. Thakkar Ishani scolding Dishas friends and later taking RV to shower there are too many to count๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
           I am just waiting and hoping to see them having the same aashiqui...
mint2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: matsh

Found this incredible gif...Ranveer laughing like this has not been seen for such a long time !! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I just loved this scene so much about Ranveer faking memory loss, Then laughing away, Ishani getting mad at him, trying to mock-kill him and running after him throwing stones..

Will we ever get that innocence back.. The current mess of mahanata of both leads, misunderstandings, anger, fake hatred etc etc has taken so much toll on the simple innocence their relationship had due to their childhood friendship..

CVs see what you have done to a beautiful serial.. We WANT that beautiful love and friendship back as soon as possible !! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

This was the same reaction what I had when day before yesterday I saw this article.
I seriously want that once ISHVEER reunite they getback to their these type of khatti meethi nok jhonk
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Watching MATSH rerun Even i wonder if we can ever get back that innocence..CVS๐Ÿ˜ก
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i think at the end of the show 
matsh thumbnail
Originally posted by: PavaniShiny

Watching MATSH rerun Even i wonder if we can ever get back that innocence..CVS๐Ÿ˜ก

Same here exactly !! Seeing the old episodes makes feel more sad, how much they have lost in all their battles.. (~:~)

matsh thumbnail
Originally posted by: PRINCESS_ALISHA

omg. he looks handsome

yep, very much.. They both had rounder faces then and looked so adorable, grown up kids..

Am I the only one who is not liking RV's current lean and mean face.. his face is completely devoid of fat now.. It is good in scenes where he is all emotional and tired and drained etc.. but I wonder how long he will keep losing weight from face..
Ishani too looks quite thin now,  I think she would have lost half the weight just by crying scenes !!

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: matsh

yep, very much.. They both had rounder faces then and looked so adorable, grown up kids..

Am I the only one who is not liking RV's current lean and mean face.. his face is completely devoid of fat now.. It is good in scenes where he is all emotional and tired and drained etc.. but I wonder how long he will keep losing weight from face..
Ishani too looks quite thin now, I think she would have lost half the weight just by crying scenes !!

its not alone u. I think shakti should gain some weight as he is looking like jute stick in episodes now a days.lol
wind_dancer thumbnail
That is my favorite epi matsh!! This scene just reflect their innoccence and friendship. They may not love each other as ishaani was still not aware of her feeling but their care and fun nature just touched my heart!! I dnt think we will ever get these types of innocent scenes as their love has been tainted with such crap.. But hope they can get those smiles back soon!!