Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Will we ever get back this innocent laugh ?

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Found this incredible gif...Ranveer laughing like this has not been seen for such a long time !! CryCry

I just loved this scene so much about Ranveer faking memory loss, Then laughing away, Ishani getting mad at him, trying to mock-kill him and running after him throwing stones..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Will we ever get that innocence back.. The current mess of mahanata of both leads, misunderstandings, anger, fake hatred etc etc has taken so much toll on the simple innocence their relationship had due to their childhood friendship..

CVs see what you have done to a beautiful serial.. We WANT that beautiful love and friendship back as soon as possible !! AngryAngryAngry

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

assudha2004Ana79TinuNeerajrita07Suchita2012-SaM...-ytfreak16_priyaa_RTPMSmint2bbishveerAnonymoususersHarshaMawraElvish_Hobbittellme-RadzLuvShaktiRosh4rosePavaniShinyRebeccaValentinLadyMeringuenebunaYD.AH

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Matsh, this is completely spot on. CryCryClapClap

In their battle of love, misunderstandings, sacrifices and pretentious hatred, the two of them have actually lost the essence of innocence in their relationship. How they were back then and how they are now really breaks my heart. OuchOuchOuch

CVs, you have actually ruined the prime reason why we watched the show for - their innocent love. As I've said this before, the CVs have turned this show into a graveyard, with deaths only rising and IshVeer walking around like zombies. OuchConfusedOuch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchita2012_priyaa_RTPMSmatshRosh4roseRebeccaValentinnebuna

Rosh4rose IF-Dazzler
Rosh4rose
Rosh4rose

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Me too just waiting to see them laugh together with all their innocence , I really miss it. Before and after marriage they looked like two adorable children very cute together. Remembering all those episode making me to stick with the serial even after the crap they are throwing at us. 
        RV helping Ish to wear the saree, trying to hide her behind him at office with Mr. Thakkar Ishani scolding Dishas friends and later taking RV to shower there are too many to countCryCry
           I am just waiting and hoping to see them having the same aashiqui...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchita2012_priyaa_RTPMS-SaM...-matshRebeccaValentin

mint2 Goldie
mint2
mint2

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matsh

Found this incredible gif...Ranveer laughing like this has not been seen for such a long time !! CryCry

I just loved this scene so much about Ranveer faking memory loss, Then laughing away, Ishani getting mad at him, trying to mock-kill him and running after him throwing stones..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Will we ever get that innocence back.. The current mess of mahanata of both leads, misunderstandings, anger, fake hatred etc etc has taken so much toll on the simple innocence their relationship had due to their childhood friendship..

CVs see what you have done to a beautiful serial.. We WANT that beautiful love and friendship back as soon as possible !! AngryAngryAngry

This was the same reaction what I had when day before yesterday I saw this article.
I seriously want that once ISHVEER reunite they getback to their these type of khatti meethi nok jhonk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

matshtellme

PavaniShiny IF-Rockerz
PavaniShiny
PavaniShiny

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Watching MATSH rerun Even i wonder if we can ever get back that innocence..CVSAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matsh

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:32am | IP Logged
i think at the end of the show 
matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PavaniShiny

Watching MATSH rerun Even i wonder if we can ever get back that innocence..CVSAngry

Same here exactly !! Seeing the old episodes makes feel more sad, how much they have lost in all their battles.. (~:~)

tellme

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Stunnerz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:43am | IP Logged
omg. he looks handsome

matsh

Go to top